Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari (34657 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Violence In Kano, Slams Governor Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by kittykollinxx(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
OBJ has been misleading us since 1800
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by PMBtill2023: 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/955805332357476356
PMB till 2023,Atiku(best PDP's candidate) is just wasting his time.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
sad
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by tiredoflife(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
dukie25:
BMC are in panic mode.
This is the 2nd or 3rd thread opened by NgeneUkwenu in less than 10mins.
I laff in Kafanchan grin
kikikikiki kakakaka kokokoko

Are u serious that they are opening per sec to counter obj

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by BabaO2: 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
Obasanjo is a selfish stupid old man that never wanted any man surpass his achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
2019 Will demystify OBJ and He Will Retire!
drink poison pls

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by BabaO2: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Obasanjo is a selfish stupid greedy old man that never wanted any man surpass his achievements.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by Stethaine: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Yes. It is important that he the Buhari note that. How can a whole leader in Nigeria at this era allow common hungry herdsmen from Chat. Niger. Mali to come and kill the citizens of Nigeria. Buhari should realise that not everyone is as daft as he is.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by bugidon(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
This ngenekwu no get shame sha. Spits

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by Throwback: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by Follygunners: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
It shall never be well with Yusuf buhari and the cabals

AMEN OOOOO !!!!

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by Mowoe(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Simpledude0847:
The same mistake GEJ's people made. They ignored his letter back then and instead, called the man a lot of names. He laughed last though.

Tah, sharap dia, does the fact that he is writing letters UpAnDan make him less corrupt

Think
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by able20(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
I remember Timaya's "telli person" dem tell Buhari him no hear.

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by eagleeye2: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na people like this guy go just lead Buhari to disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by LZAA: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
person wey dey ota hilltop wee retire to wia kwanu undecided
smh

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by tessbadmos(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Obasanjo is now acting as a perfect and saint man as if he was never at the helm of affairs of this country. He laid foundation for bad governance in this country. Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by zendy: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
The same Kayode Ogundamisi who was calling Nnamdi Kanu the "Hittler of Abia" and calling IPOB all sorts of names.

Funny thing is that this same Ogundamisi was once amongst the leadership of OPC, a terrorist organisation that took up arms, destroyed properties and killed people.

Someone should tell him that Kanu and IPOB and Kanu never took up arms or killed anyone, thus, they can never be as bad as Ogundamisi once was.

8 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by tall2ce(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Make OBJ Mr.looter go sleep
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by jdleo32(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
22 pages advice....Please cut the crap,only the pages is intimidating.

I bet you he is forcing him not to try or by mistake attempt recontesting.

duara straigth

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by Mynightmare: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Shithole and animal farm which one we go use?
Like for shithole
Share for animal farm
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by gurunlocker: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

He is against your paylord now, then you quickly remember obj is corrupt huh?

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by Akinaukwa: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Some madmen still talk sense and I think Obasanjo made a clear point in his advice. It is the advice that matters and not who made it,

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by LZAA: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
benben1000:
Typical afonja....made sure he dressed in his Hausa-Fulani attire to tell you he is a loyal afonja. Shameless thing!

This is how I'll handle this Kayode guy...chase him and get him in the neck.
chaaaai see finishing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by bedspread: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by nku5: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
As much as I want Buhari to get the f@$k out of aso rock I want to see OBJ demystified. Two of them need to retire to their villages and leave us alone
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by Ogun5050: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nigeria has two options, go back to Regional system of Government or divide, none of those old fools can rescue the situation, they only want to make history.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by MahatmaGhandi: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
Stethaine:
Yes. It is important that he the Buhari note that. How can a whole leader in Nigeria at this era allow common hungry herdsmen from Chat. Niger. Mali to come and kill the citizens of Nigeria. Buhari should realise that not everyone is as daft as he is.

Does Buhari see himself as a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by otil1: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
dukie25:
BMC are in panic mode.
This is the 2nd or 3rd thread opened by NgeneUkwenu in less than 10mins.
I laff in Kafanchan grin
kikikikiki kakakaka kokokoko

[img]https://media./images/17e91cf2991314dd78eecec4668476a0/tenor.gif[/img]

Wanted to ask whether I was the only one that noticed.

Gosh! Not easy work for Ngene and GavelSlam. I've already advised they ask for a pay raise be it from BMC or Presidency kpa kpa. The work is mission impossible!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
I don't even take OBJ serious. The man that nearly sold all the national assets in the country. A man that wanted to remain in power by all cost through third term agenda. Where are all the billions his administration budget on power? He stole it.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by Simpledude0847(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mowoe:

Tah, sharap dia, does the fact that he is writing letters UpAnDan make him less corrupt

Think
Instead of them addressing the salient issues raised in the letter, they are attacking the man. Will they ever learn? Is this same dude calling him corrupt not presently feeding from the corruption in this administration? I actually thought before I typed and you should do same.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
This man called NGENEUKWENU should go and get a sex doll instead of wasting his time on nairaland

Epic! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 / Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office / Tinubu Wanted To Be Vice-President To Atiku – Bucknor-Akerele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.