Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

With Obasanjo's CN I Stand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Obasanjo's CN I Stand (468 Views)

Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) / Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Obasanjo's CN I Stand by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
As a concern citizen of this great nation, it is pertinent for me not only show solidarity with what Former President (Dr) Olusegun Obasanjo said in his letter to president Mohammad Buhari on the state of the nation but also to rally surport for his initiative of forming a Coallition for Nigeria (CN)
Ofcourse many of us might have doubt about this initiative of his, but what other doubt could be greater than the one many of us have about the current state of our nation?
Has OBJ has rightly said, "if the government fails; the citizens must not fail".
Though this initiative of his has no organized structure as it seems to be simply his though; I believe if we can show interest in this idea of his, he (OBJ) can then take the bull by the horns.
It is on this note I call on good people of nairaland to let us use this thread to sign our signature as a sign of acceptance of this Obasanjo's initiative.
However, due to the sensitivity of this subject-matter, some distractors may try to do thier work as usual but i hope we, concern nairalanders will not be distracted or argue with anyone.
the slongan is

#istandwithcoalitionfornigeria#

Below is an exact from Obasanjo's remark on Coalition for Nigeria.

"I, therefore, will gladly join such a
Movement when one is established as
Coalition for Nigeria, CN, taking
Nigeria to the height God has created
it to be. From now on, the Nigeria
eagle must continue to soar and fly
high. CN, as a Movement, will be new,
green, transparent and must remain
clean and always active, selflessly so.
Members must be ready to make
sacrifice for the nation and pay the
price of being pioneers and good
Nigerians for our country to play the
God-assigned role for itself, for its
neighbours, for its sub-region of West
Africa, for its continent and for
humanity in general. For me, the
strength and sustainable success of
CN will derive largely from the strong
commitment of a population that is
constantly mobilized to the rallying
platform of the fact that going
forward together is our best option
for building a nation that will occupy
its deserved place in the global
community. May God continue to
lead, guide and protect us. Amen".

(1) (Reply)

When Supposed Nigeria Key Men Left APC And They... / See Why Obasanjo Didn’t Snub Buhari At AU Summit / Defend Yourselves If Attacked, Benue Gov Tells Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.