Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" (43449 Views)

LSACA Screens 6,000 For HIV To Mark Sanwo-olu’s 100 Days / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Toks2008(m): 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
bencynthgreat:

Don't mind some people commenting any how. Some have never ever gone for HIV test and won't dare go because of fear but them get mouth to talk. b4 u condemn or type go for ur test and be sure of ursef first.

Believe it or not,no one is safe cos even if you test negative and you meet a lady you desire,you will likely do raw and who knows I'd she is not a carrier and even if a couple is certified HIV negative,one of them could stray and play raw game with an infected person and bring it home.

It's just GOD cos no one is really safe.
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Cowbuoy: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
delugajackson:

Bros no be lie. everything don cast. But if you tell them say them carry, them go vex with you.

grin grin

Imagine make you dey tell girl wey give you STD for phone, make she dey tell you say "shey you sure say you never knack anybody after that??" instead make she go do checkups go treat herself... Truth is bitter, Bruv..
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Cowbuoy: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
PayBoyXclusives:

Lol bruh ur dam hilarious buh ur saying the truth though. Got this goddess (used the word goddess because she's one of the prettiest creature I have ever seen) me and besty were hustling tooth and nail for, well my besty got her first, I think because his more romantic and gives women attention which I lack in that area.

Few weeks he told me how he took her on a vacation in another city, they spent 5 days in an hotel, well they f**ked their life out. First question I asked was dude did u use condoms for 5 days? grin grin he was like huh, not on all rounds shocked shocked I told him he should check himself, dude was like that girl is sweeter than sugar. 5 days later my besty contacted a very strong gonorrhea. Dude been treating himself for weeks still no changes.

He finally got cured, after that incident the girl started giving me more attention on WhatsApp so I invited her over to my crib, been f***king this girl for 2 days with condoms and I can't cum, I know if I remove the condom I will cum but I keep hearing the cries of my hommie in my head

grin grin

LOL... Don't listen to that voice, Bruv.. You keep banging with condom, after all your hommie don give you heads up about the dangers ahead if you decided not to use condom... And just like I said earlier, na all those fine girls be the most carrier... E just be like say dem use am swear for 'em... cheesy
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by bencynthgreat: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Toks2008:

Believe it or not,no one is safe cos even if you test negative and you meet a lady you desire,you will likely do raw and who knows I'd she is not a carrier and even if a couple is certified HIV negative,one of them could stray and play raw game with an infected person and bring it home.

It's just GOD cos no one is really safe.
Yes it is God but if u research much on HIV u will understand there are some factors that will determine if someone gets infected or not. HIV is a very difficult to catch. some may bleep a carrier severally and escape d virus that is why we have discordant couples while some may just be unlucky that even a mere bust of condom they get infected. Testing is d only to know if one is free. to me HIV is nothing because a sickness that can't kill for years is nothing but any sickness that can't be managed is d real killer. Am not disputing ur point but the noise about HIV made me to test myself two times towards d ending of last year and also made me research about this virus and I found so many things that one shud not really get scared of. currently I know two persons living with d virus and they way they go about there daily life is so encouraging than even the non carriers.
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by GOFRONT(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Can a sexdoll contract Hiv??......

Som Slayqueens are a warehouse of Hiv virus.......Guyz think twice before u use ur device
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Awoo88: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
So that fine breast is hiv positive So bad. Like her spirit though
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Mzansian(f): 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
Awoo88:
So that fine breast is hiv positive So bad. Like her spirit though

Lol, ignorance is a bytch..not you specifically . People stigmatize hiv positive people because their societies do so and are designed to treat (the sick, poor , disabled etc) in that way. It all has to do with the common mindset and you can tell from these comments ( from Nigerians) ...quit hilarious though especially considering that the disease needs proper hospitals and organizations who will encourage the people to test not to mention the laws ( in south africa every pregnant woman has to be tested ) how many in Nigeria have been tested ? . Maybe the typical hiv , malaria, cancer suffer looks obvious tof all but not in other countries. Not attacking you , but showing you another side of the whole thing.

She is hiv positive grin and a millionaire .

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Awoo88: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, ignorance is a bytch..not you specifically . People stigmatize hiv positive people because their societies do so and are designed to treat (the sick, poor , disabled etc) in that way. It all has to do with the common mindset and you can tell from these comments ( from Nigerians) ...quit hilarious though especially considering that the disease needs proper hospitals and organizations who will encourage the people to test not to mention the laws ( in south africa every pregnant woman has to be tested ) how many in Nigeria have been tested ? . Maybe the typical hiv , malaria, cancer suffer looks obvious tof all but not in other countries. Not attacking you , but showing you another side of the whole thing.

She is hiv positive grin and a millionaire .
Nice mindset but you seems to be remove from the reality of hiv infested people in this country. Had a neighbour in kaduna. We watch her die slowly while she battle various illness. She was visiting one Catholic hospital close to kakuri for care. She is fine today and sick tomorrow. Nobody stigmatized her but you will never wish her condition on your enemy. So you are free to preach informed all you want. Hiv is a bad sickness. At least from what I have seen
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Goodchiso(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=HeWrites post=64461278]A South African lady identified as Saidy Brown, has taken to her Twitter page (@saidy_brown) to shared her amazing journey living with HIV.

According to her, she does not allow her health status affect her as she is still living her best life and does not consider herself a victim.

Saidy who shared her beautiful photos wrote:
[i]“HIV might have changed my life,but I never would have allowed it to limit me. I am still standing. I am still alive. I am queening. I am no victim. I am an #HIVictor”[/

God pls I don't want to a victim of HIV

the lord is my backbone
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by omura: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
HeWrites:
A South African lady identified as Saidy Brown, has taken to her Twitter page (@saidy_brown) to shared her amazing journey living with HIV.

According to her, she does not allow her health status affect her as she is still living her best life and does not consider herself a victim.

Saidy who shared her beautiful photos wrote:
“HIV might have changed my life,but I never would have allowed it to limit me. I am still standing. I am still alive. I am queening. I am no victim. I am an #HIVictor”

https://twitter.com/saidy_brown/status/955331014435491840

I like your way of handling situation, some problem are even worse than hiv, let me laugh away my sorrow hihihihihihih grin
you are more than a Hivictor
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Fourwinds: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sterope:
She can have unprotected sex provided the HIV+ partner has an undetctable viral load or the HIV- partner takes PReP. You should watch suga.

what!!! mbanu
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Veraatabeh(f): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
Xinzu:
Lord protect me from HIV, Amen. smiley
he will protect u if only u stay frm sex till u get married
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by dcrenzel: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Bruv, one those few things I actually fear the most nowadays even more than death itself is HIV.. Damn it!! I can't just imagine being positive to that shît... I just can't! embarassed

Prevention is better than cure.. If you wan knack and condom no dey, tie your prick throw am back for your boxer, you won't die... Many more knackings still dey come your way!! BTW before some crackheads start quoting me to remind me of this, I'm gonna say it by myself; Yo! I know HIV can be contracted in many ways apart from sex, but I just outlined the most popular means we all know already...

To everyone reading this, I pray HIV will not be your portion.. Amen!!!!!!!!

Not only HIV. Hepatitis, Deadly infections even the ones we can't we can't pronounce. Practice safe sex. Don't ever give girls head. Don't Bleep a gay man cos 90% are HIV carrier.
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by edelweiss(f): 1:44am On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=SkillfulValue post=64469468]
Did the husband contact the virus for sleeping with his wife? No h e has not still. 8 years and counting
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Mzansian(f): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2018
Awoo88:

Nice mindset but you seems to be remove from the reality of hiv infested people in this country. Had a neighbour in kaduna. We watch her die slowly while she battle various illness. She was visiting one Catholic hospital close to kakuri for care. She is fine today and sick tomorrow. Nobody stigmatized her but you will never wish her condition on your enemy. So you are free to preach informed all you want. Hiv is a bad sickness. At least from what I have seen

I don't know how you deal with things in Nigeria, I was just showing you a south african perspective and the lady in question was speaking from that perspective . The only south africans who would suffer what you mentioned are those who choose to hide and isolate themselves , we have proper Healthcare, counseling centeres and other supportive bodies so there's absolutely no reason for one to suffer unless the time has come cheesy which it will come for the cancer, diabetic ,etc sufferers . So the problem is the society and it's mindset and not necessarily the disease .

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Awoo88: 8:46am On Jan 31, 2018
Mzansian:

I don't know how you deal with things in Nigeria, I was just showing you a south african perspective and the lady in question was speaking from that perspective . The only south africans who would suffer what you mentioned are those who choose to hide and isolate themselves , we have proper Healthcare, counseling centeres and other supportive bodies so there's absolutely no reason for one to suffer unless the time has come cheesy which it will come for the cancer, diabetic ,etc sufferers . So the problem is the society and it's mindset and not necessarily the disease .
So you are a South African. No wonder!!! You are right available of care being the problem not the disease. After all Jordan is living.
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Mzansian(f): 9:09am On Jan 31, 2018
Awoo88:

So you are a South African. No wonder!!! You are right available of care being the problem not the disease. After all Jordan is living.

Yes , I am 1000% South African. Jordan ? Who's that or what's that ?
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Boxer007(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
Veraatabeh:
he will protect u if only u stay frm sex till u get married

I bet I can take your man. Dare me. Give me his number
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by theachiever: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2018
Please if someone had sex since April ND got infected, since may till July ending had gone HIV screening two time interval which was negative, as the person free duo till now symptoms like muscle and joint pains is still disturbing after long time of medication. During the period of test it was staphylococcus that was detected two times, please most of you should talk on the matter, thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Increase Your Libido With This Drink! / Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist / 24-Year-Old Lady's Huge Facial Tumour Removed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.