Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo (658 Views)

Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government / $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released / Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by agwom(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2018
The Director General of the Buhari Support Group

Centre, (BSGC), Alhaji Umaru Dembo, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to come out and re-contest the 2019 general elections.

He said Buhari should not heed the call by ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo, who said he should not contest.

“Many people that are used to corrupt tendencies who are denied access to government coffers by this government want to come back to power at all cost to perpetuate their sabotage against the country.

“I am calling on Olusegun Obasanjo to stop making unnecessary comments against the polity by showing Nigerians that he knows all. Governance is an evolving issue; those in power know what they are planning for the people in a democratic setting better than those outside the system. President Buhari is a disciplined man with great repute who takes his time before embarking on any action whatsoever,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-shouldn-t-be-constrained-by-obasanjo-s-letter-dembo.html

Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by sarrki(m): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2018
He should be somehow

Having said that

The constitution allows him to do

Nigerians are the stakeholders to decides
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by madridguy(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2018
PMB should as matter of urgency improve in every lagging area. Kudos to Pa OBJ.

Nigeria is greater than any individual.
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by ojun50(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2018
Am also calling him out to tell d world he is contesting
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by usba: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2018
Obsanjo is only pained because PMB kept making reference to Nigeria lost years under PDP 16 years reign of locust which he, OBJ is a part of. PMB should not be constrained by OBJ arrogant words that clearly shows he believes if not him nobody else, but he should focus on the message especially areas that are genuinely a concern. PMB has done his best, he gave credible people portfolios to manage, some of these people were even selected by OBJ, who were given tools to work that our current condition allows. Some of his appointees were not it all, others that were it tried their best.
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2018
sarrki:
He should be somehow

Having said that

The constitution allows him to do

Nigerians are the stakeholders to decides

This is what happens when you have sold your soul to the devil and you want to escape but you're powerless to control your condition.
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by magoo10(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2018
The same obasanjo whose advice was taken in 2015 is now seen as an enemy. Lol

The dullard is free to recontest atleast he will get the votes of cows that will help send him back to his local talent of cattle rearing.
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by Lipscomb(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Buhari till 2023 if he contest 20 times he will won.I'm still looking for his rival in 2019.
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by Okoroawusa: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2018
Lipscomb:
Buhari till 2023 if he contest 20 times he will won.I'm still looking for his rival in 2019.
Rival ke!!

For wia?
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2018
usba:
Obsanjo is only pained because PMB kept making reference to Nigeria lost years under PDP 16 years reign of locust which he, OBJ is a part of. PMB should not be constrained by OBJ arrogant words that clearly shows he believes if not him nobody else, but he should focus on the message especially areas that are genuinely a concern. PMB has done his best, he gave credible people portfolios to manage, some of these people were even selected by OBJ, who were given tools to work that our current condition allows. Some of his appointees were not it all, others that were it tried their best.
When you sell your destiny for 20,000 salary
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by usba: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2018
[s]
BUHARIISCURSED:

When you sell your destiny for 20,000 salary

[/s]

if what you say is true it will be well with you if false you shall never see money greater than 20000 in your life.
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2018
usba:

if what you say is true it will be well with you if false you shall never see money greater than 20000 in your life.
Do you think I'm jobless?
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by dodelight(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Thank God! I'd wished people who have Buhari's ears would dismiss Obasanjo's letter as inconsequential. Buhari- destined to be disgraced out of power in a shameful way worse than his predecessor.
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by buhariguy(m): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2018
Yes we are not move.
Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by buhariguy(m): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2018
ojun50:
Am also calling him out to tell d world he is contesting
let not your heart be trouble,
You will know by October

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by Kezifils(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2018
This wan weak me.

Those still supporting Buhari, I really wish to knw why they are still supporting him

Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by Feraz(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2018
I ask again - do you think Buhari will be a gentleman during 2019 elections seeing that many Nigerians gave him the "thumbs up" to trample on our rights since 2015?

I mean, someone who never accepted he lost elections after contesting thrice?

Also, the way I'm seeing old usernames resurfacing, when will Uncle Gbawe return seeing he was the chief campaign manager here on Nairaland?

CC: Plaetton, LordAdam16, freeze001, Salamrushdie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by freeze001(f): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Feraz:
I ask again - do you think Buhari will be a gentleman during 2019 elections seeing that many Nigerians gave him the "thumbs up" to trample on our rights since 2015?

Also, the way I'm seeing old usernames resurfacing, when will Uncle Gbawe return seeing he was the chief campaign manager here on Nairaland?

There is no question that he's no gentleman and his feral supporters are already baying for blood.
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Be Constrained By Obasanjo’s Letter — Dembo by SalamRushdie: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
Feraz:

Buhari that didn't accept defeat when he was in CPC that didn't have any presence in any region out side the the north west how do you expect him to accept defeat when he is the incumbent ..In the coming weeks I predict that Buhari will do what he has planned all the while and damn the consequence which os to run a Fascist govt in Nigeria, just watch how he will attempt to pull an Abacha on all of us in the coming weeks but he will fail

(1) (Reply)

Governor Dickson Marks 52nd Birthday With Motherless Babies. / "Under Buhari, It Is Not That Officials Are Corrupt, Corruption Is Now Official" / My Original Statement Stands’ — Babangida Finally Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.