Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (35614 Views)

Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by stephanie11: 9:45am On Jan 24, 2018
Human rights Lawyer, Femi Falana has reacted to ex-president, Olusegun Obasanjo's lengthy letter to President Buhari on Tuesday.

Obasanjo, in a 13-page statement, criticized Buhari and urged him to bury any plans of recontesting in 2019. Falana believes that the letter is a Clarion Call to the president, advising him to act promptly against the influence of the Cabal. He pointed out;

"President Olusegun Obasanjo’s intervention is a vivid expression of the frustration of the Nigerian people with the Buhari administration.

The statement is a clarion call on President Buhari to remove the incompetent and corrupt cabal of power mongers that has hijacked political power from him. Through sheer nepotism and cronyism, the regime has lost the massive goodwill that heralded it to power.

The success recorded in the fight against insurgency in the northeast zone has been eroded in the wave of kidnapping and reckless killing of unarmed Nigerians by AK47-bearing herdsmen.The success of the fight against corruption and impunity has been rubbished by the inability of the regime to remove corrupt public officers.

President Obasanjo’s challenge has been taken up by many Nigerians who have already formed a coalition of genuine progressive forces to liberate Nigeria from internal colonialism and imperialist control."

https://politicsngr.com/shocker-femi-falana-reacts-obasanjos-letter-buhari/

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by hopilo: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2018
Human right groups that has been so silence since 2015 will have a voice now that Obasanjo has destroyed the fear factor.

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2018
Me I don't see any point here, abi wetin Falana dey talk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2018
But the man get ear desease... So how will he listen and hear at the same time.

Buhari does not need to fight or deal with any cabal..
All Nigerians want is for buhari to vacate Aso rock come 2019.

If your expecting a wicked and heartless tyrant like buhari to change at his age, then you are finished.

Vote out buhari come 2019!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by chernest2002: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2018
Era of letter have resurfaced, buhari if you love Apc do the needful and throw in the towel.I knew you are a failure and you have prove me right, since your campaign days I opened my dictionary and the name buhari means failure and I told Nigerians but they refused. Today it's clear to all even our mighty obj is convinced now. 2019 will come and there is nothing that will save failure buhari from going back to daura to take care of his cows. I want to tell my people if they will believe, buhari is a terrorist and soon the gullible ones will also believe. If Apc wants to retain power they must not present buhari to Nigerians in 2019.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by IAMTHEHERO: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2018
l have read several comments on OBJ's letter to Buhari not to contest for second term. Many people even attacked OBJ's personality- He wants to be Nigeria's longest serving President; He criticizes every government in Nigeria;He is among our failed leaders; He is playing god; and so on. But my fellow countrymen, l have this question for all of us:
In the last three(3) years, did Buhari actually perform as Nigeria President?
Let us be honest to ourselves. Let us keep greed away. This is about the future of our unborn children/generations.
Even where you are surrounded by enemies, they will always take advantage of your flaws. lf they lie against you, the truth will always swallow their lies. Take a look at Obiano, a lot of lies were said against him but at the end, the truth prevailed over/swallowed all of them. God bless all of us.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by fistonati(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2018
When Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was ther prissydo, you all call him names and now that your nepa bill is enough to rule nigeria.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by dodelight(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Me I don't see any point here, abi wetin Falana dey talk
He's advising Buhari to correct his errors; but obviously, he not dissuading him from recontesting.

Whichever Buhari chooses to do, his fall/removal is imminent- and that's all that matters!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by IAMTHEHERO: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2018
This man sef; see interpretation from a respected laywer, SAN for that matter. This is one of the problems of Nigeria, we either shift the goal post or interpret to suit/appease those in leadership/authority.

The letter is simple ''BROTHER BUHARI, PLEASE, DON'T CONTEST FOR SECOND TERM''. It is never a clarion call to change his ways.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Makanjuola89: 11:35am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Pubichairs(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2018
grin letter of 13 pages ..as if he sent it to an erudite ..Buhari would use it to clean his butt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2018
This man is always reacting to everything

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by binsanni(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2018
waiting this one they talk now get meaning ni
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Unbreakable007: 11:37am On Jan 24, 2018
Obansanjo don turn many Nigerians to

Chemical reactions.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Hmmm.. Who says OBJ is not relevant?

When that man sneezes, the entire Nigeria goes into a rumble.

And as for PMB, I will try to be objective, this NEPOTISM will be his undoing!

Ngenekwenu and Sarrki should be objective this time!

I had my time of support for PMB, and as I speak I can say insecurity was reduced until the Fulani Herdsmen issue began.

The economy indices shows Nigeria is improving - Stocks Market, Investors Market, Capital Market, Foreign Reserves, Inflation and other economic indices - although it has not started to reflect in the standard of living of the common man.

PDP disgusts me as much as APC, but that report is very succinct!

Please do not expect PMB to fix the herdsmen issue, he is also a part of the Cattle Breeders Cabal - Miyetti Allah or whatever it is called.

Nigeria needs a fair leader.

#nomorerecyclingl i know is that PMB's kinsmen will be his undoing.

If you have not read or do not believe the Doyin OKupe report on the investigations done on the Fulani herdsmen during the PDP era, then you are BIASED!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by chukxy44(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Now everybody want to talk. Make una continue. Thank God for OBJ at lest, baba fears nobody

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Obj is a pot calling the kettle black.
This is a man who couldn't give account for the government properties he sold.
This is a man who spent billions of dollars to maintain local refineries which should have been used to build new ones.Yet,they didn't function up till now.
What about nepa to phcn?Where are the funds spent on it?Shior!
Both of them are "diputs".Reverse it
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by dollyptosh(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2018
IAMTHEHERO:
This man sef; see interpretation from a respected laywer, SAN for that matter. This is one of the problems of Nigeria, we either shift the goal post or interpret to suit/appease those in leadership/authority.

The letter is simple ''BROTHER BUHARI, PLEASE, DON'T CONTEST FOR SECOND TERM''. It is never a clarion call to change his ways.
grin cheesy
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by oshe11: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2018
Abeg if U dey warri south, jst quote me and tell me whr to register for voter's card cos the one I did abt 8yrs ago, dem no giv me the permanent voter's card

So I wanna re-do IT

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2018
[s]
chernest2002:
Era of letter have resurfaced, buhari if you love Apc do the needful and throw in the towel.I knew you are a failure and you have prove me right, since your campaign days I opened my dictionary and the name buhari means failure and I told Nigerians but they refused. Today it's clear to all even our mighty obj is convinced now. 2019 will come and there is nothing that will save failure buhari from going back to daura to take care of his cows. I want to tell my people if they will believe, buhari is a terrorist and soon the gullible ones will also believe. If Apc wants to retain power they must not present buhari to Nigerians in 2019.
[/s]

Stop posting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2018
grin
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by SalamRushdie: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2018
The sad part about this is Falana still thinks Buhari is irredeemable ...No Sir Buhari is beyond redemption and he must go back home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by OtunbaBlack(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2018
I did not see the full write up but I think falz father should take it easy on him for not using his law degree at least doing what you love most and getting money is better than being a Slave to a job you don't find very attractive

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by imstrong1: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2018
'president obasanjo' hmm
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Lagbaja01(m): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2018
gocac:

If your expecting a wicked and heartless tyrant like buhari to change at his age, then you are finished.

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Olukat(m): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2018
Uncle Falana enjoy the change you preached!

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2018
gocac:

Being stupid is a choice. But being stupid and moronîc is deliberate and unacceptable.

Buhari is not your problem. You're your own problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by iswallker(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2018
IAMTHEHERO:

Did you see the word rubbished and eroded...

Did you read the last paragraph...

He just told sai baba to take a bow..

shocked
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by kittykollinxx(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by free2ryhme: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos / Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.