Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? (941 Views)

"The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" / Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by hopilo: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2018
After reading OBJ letter, it now confirmed that Buhari has failed. Like the student that repeat a class after failing in first attempt. Should Buhari repeat the class and run for second term?
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by benzene00: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by freeze001(f): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2018
This second time out is him repeating and failing again, perhaps even more woefully than in his first attempt. It is clear the class is not for him and he lacks even the basic credentials for being in any class of leadership except that for cattle. He was born a nomad, he should go do what comes naturally to him which is walk about in the wild with his cattle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by buhariguy(m): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2018
Not that I have admitted buhari has fail,
But he should get second term to consolidate his plans.
Most of his plans will mature BTW 2018-2022.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2018
Repeat..? The school go close down after the repeat episode. Peace..!!!
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by Captleverage: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Yea let him die in office so them go use us play yaradua again
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by BrokenTV: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2018
buhariguy:
The country is in comatose because of Buhari, giving him second term is like finally killing and burying the country. I never give Buhari chance because I know the man is failure. I was waiting for him to prove me wrong on why I did not vote for him but alas I was right on my objection afterall. He should kindly go home and rest atleast he have achieved his heart desire of becoming a President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by dodelight(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2018
buhariguy:
Not that I have admitted buhari has fail, But he should get second term to consolidate his plans. Most of his plans will mature BTW 2018-2022.
'Lost Cause' spotted!
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by bishopkay: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2018
buhariguy:

Bro by then we'd all be dead, and Nigeria would be a pariah state with tribes clawing at each others throats.

A good day normally begins in the morning
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by buhariguy(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2018
BrokenTV:

The country is in comatose because of Buhari, giving him second term is like finally killing and burying the country. I never give Buhari chance because I know the man is failure. I was waiting for him to prove me wrong on why I did not vote for him but alas I was write on my objection afterall. He should kindly go home and rest atleast he have achieved his heart desire of becoming a President.
nobody has be able to tell me who is capable of replacing him in this draconian democracy.

But tell me how as buhari fail?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by buhariguy(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2018
bishopkay:

Bro by then we'd all be dead, and Nigeria would be a pariah state with tribes clawing at each others throats.

A good day normally begins in the morning
all this project like railway, power and second Niger bridge will be completed in next two years.

But you are still when your ineffectual buffoon did nothing in 6yrs but you want to die for just 2yrs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2018
hopilo:
After reading OBJ letter, it now confirmed that Buhari has failed. Like the student that repeat a class after failing in first attempt. Should Buhari repeat the class and run for second term?
His type of dullardic failure deserves EXPULSION.
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by dodelight(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2018
buhariguy:
nobody has be able to tell me who is capable of replacing him in this draconian democracy.

Really?
If you actually mean that question then You're indeed a lost cause !
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by dodelight(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2018
imhotep:
His type of dullardic failure deserves EXPULSION.
correct jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by phkka1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
Buhari repeating the class will be dangerous. Let it be fail and fail out.
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by bishopkay: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
buhariguy:
all this project like railway, power and second Niger bridge will be completed in next two years.

But you are still when your ineffectual buffoon did nothing in 6yrs but you want to die for just 2yrs

What rail project? What power project? What second Niger bridge? Or you think I'm one of those sentimental people from the east who think the second Niger bridge is the best thing after the civil war?

Bros now I see why they call you people useless! Did I mention GEJ? But as you mentioned him now to compare, I'd tell you there are irrevocable proofs he did more than buhari. In terms of infrastructure, education, electoral process and many more.

The areas he failed are not dealing with his kitchen cabinet who were stealing and spoiling his name, not being decisive on the Boko Haram menace until the tail end of his regime, generally being too gentlemanly and quiet to a fault and not killing APC in its budding stage who kept churning out lies after lies to deceive people and later led them to this unfortunate quagmire.
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by buhariguy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
bishopkay:

What rail project? What power project? What second Niger bridge? Or you think I'm one of those sentimental people from the east who think the second Niger bridge is the best thing after the civil war?

Bros now I see why they call you people useless! Did I mention GEJ? But as you mentioned him now to compare, I'd tell you there are irrevocable proofs he did more than buhari. In terms of infrastructure, education, electoral process and many more.

The areas he failed are not dealing with his kitchen cabinet who were stealing and spoiling his name, not being decisive on the Boko Haram menace until the tail end of his regime, generally being too gentlemanly and quiet to a fault and not killing APC in its budding stage who kept churning out lies after lies to deceive people and later led them to this unfortunate quagmire.
which infrastructure are you talking about, is it the one he built in otueke? Or in your village

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by BrokenTV: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
buhariguy:

Virtually every other person that has indicated interest in the this Presidential race is better than Buhari. Buhari has been tested before he is a typical failure, don't ask me how because it is visible to the eye, almost in every sectors of the economy, he has single handedly taking back the economy to the
darkage. His government is riddled with corruptions, not to mention of the killings going on in this government.
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by ichidodo: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Repeat? The brainless git should be kicked out of school never mind thrown out of class.
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by buhariguy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
BrokenTV:

Virtually every other person that has indicated interest in the this Presidential race is better than Buhari. Buhari has been tested before he is a typical failure, don't ask me how because it is visible to the eye, almost in every sectors of the economy, he has single handedly taking back the economy to the
darkage. His government is riddled with corruptions, not to mention of the killings going on in this government.
that is the mistake of idiotic pigs of Biafra and their new found father thief obasanjo.
Buhari has touch every sector untouchable since 1980.
Buhari has invested in railway, bridges, power, agriculture

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by SalamRushdie: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
With way he has failed twice he should be withdrawn
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by bishopkay: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
buhariguy:
which infrastructure are you talking about, is it the one he built in otueke? Or in your village
Bros Shebi you have data you are using to quote me so na abi? Kindly enter google and do the needful.

Don't be so blinded by hate and propaganda you fail to see the truth.
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by Annie939(f): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
fail and fail out after all he has failed so many times this is not the first, second ,third and won't be the last
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by buhariguy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
bishopkay:

Bros Shebi you have data you are using to quote me so na abi? Kindly enter google and do the needful.

Don't be so blinded by hate and propaganda you fail to see the truth.
so Google will now me what I did not see on ground

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by BrokenTV: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
buhariguy:
that is the mistake of idiotic pigs of Biafra and their new found father thief obasanjo.
Buhari has touch every sector untouchable since 1980.
Buhari has invested in railway, bridges, power, agriculture
So Obj is now a thief abi, but before 2015 he was not a thief. I got no time for kiddies talk now. Mention projects inaugurated and commissioned by Buhari, not projects done by others.
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by bishopkay: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
buhariguy:
so Google will now me what I did not see on ground

Bros You are not seeing it because you don't want to see it. OK I would help you with some; the Abuja-kaduna rail, who built it? The NIPPs who built them? The trains buhari has been gallivanting on, who bought them?

While the man had his flaws, which I listed earlier, he tried his best and they are evident to see except like I said earlier, you don't want to see them.
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by jumobi1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
When you keep failing in school for four years, you get expelled.
Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by buhariguy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
bishopkay:

Bros You are not seeing it because you don't want to see it. OK I would help you with some; the Abuja-kaduna rail, who built it? The NIPPs who built them? The trains buhari has been gallivanting on, who bought them?

While the man had his flaws, which I listed earlier, he tried his best and they are evident to see except like I said earlier, you don't want to see them.
hahahahaha,
you want to used laugh to kill me,
So abuja-kaduna small railway 70% uncompleted is what your ineffectual buffoon achieved in 6yrs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? by bishopkay: 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
buhariguy:
hahahahaha,
you want to used laugh to kill me,
So abuja-kaduna small railway 70% uncompleted is what your ineffectual buffoon achieved in 6yrs

Chai bros you dey lie sha ooo 70% uncompleted! Chai I carry hand for you. Like peak, lying is in you APC people. Something even the lying lizard of Ubima saw and said he never knew the rails still worked in the country; something osibanjo confirmed? Mind you this isn't the only rail in the country done by GEJ oo. Chai bros take it easy ehn

Now what project has your dullard inaugurated or taken to even 10% completion in his 3 years? At least he should have since you people say he has integrity. grin grin ordinary naira and fuel, he couldn't even keep stable cheesy

Also, I listed three but you choose only one to picket. Are you trying to say he truly did the others I mentioned?

Modified: na now I just dey know now say Na jesuslovesyou(mohammedlovesyou) I dey follow talk sef. Chai I fuc.k up! My mb and time Just waste because nothing I go talk when go ever make you see reason.

Once e reach buhari matter una no dey get sense again. Anyways, e Don end here. #NeverAgain

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is ‘only Nigerian Leader Not Accused Of Corruption / If BOKO HARAM Is Defeated, Then There Is No Need For $1bn ECF- Fayose / Should Patients Consult Pharmacists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.