Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) (46618 Views)

Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message / Crowd Welcomes Atiku Abubakar In Jigawa (Photos) / Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
I don't think fayose was wrong to welcome Atiku as some people put it fayose did the right thing in as far Atiku is in the same party with fayose nothing is wrong in welcoming him and welcoming him does not mean Atiku has won the election other presidential aspirant w/o do same as Atiku did and fayose will do same. No big deal.

Apc and Buhari really fell my hands by their cluelessness and directionless thereby making me to love pdp I do not like it's so sad.

Anything that will remove apc and Buhari from ASO ROCK I welcome with all my heart. Apc must fall Buhari must go anyway any means.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
saydfact:
Let me introduce you all to my MEME below:

Feel free and enjoy it on NL
- - - - grin grin grin
OBJ don finally disown Bubu.

...and the drama continues...

Naija is a comedy with different scenes

1 Like

Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
Atiku should go and rest, nobody is ready to vote
for thief like him!
How many times has he condemned his kinsmen
killing farmers, destroying their farmland, raping
their women?
Atiku has nothing good to offer!

Dr OBJ has warned you these APC zombies to stop passing blames on other for your failures.

President Atiku was a businessman before he came into politics, he's still developing/expanding his business as we speaks. Very soon another of his economy school will open that will help him transform Nigeria economy when comes to government as the next President of Nigeria.

Not the malfunction corrupt, incompetent, blames traders, unfit and incompasitated president and his herdsmen cabals.

Buhari and APC are disappointment to humanity.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by MRLANNISTER(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Biety:
Buhari is failing but Atiku is not an option.

This is a very sensible thing to say. 100% true.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by EnaibeSam: 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Atiku is never an option and hope of Nigeria. Has he ever condemned the Fulani herdsmen since they started shedding innocent blood, rapping women and killing them?
Atiku is only coming to the presidency for his selfish gain, he might even be more corrupt than the present government. He is too desperate.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jolar101:

Dr OBJ has warned you these APC zombies to stop passing blames on other for your failures.

President Atiku was a businessman before he came into politics, he's still developing/expanding his business as we speaks. Very soon another of his economy school will open that will help him transform Nigeria economy when comes to government as the next President of Nigeria.

Not the malfunction corrupt, incompetent, blames traders, unfit and incompasitated president and his herdsmen cabals.

Buhari and APC are disappointment to humanity.
lol, because I oppose Atiku nw makes me an APC? clap for yourself, sexdoll get brain pass you.
Ayam 100% anti-APC but will not be foolish to vote for Atiku or any other northerner. You knw nothing about the real Atiku, Northern Nigeria & Nigeria as a whole. A close friend of mine will contest for HOR under PDP and he's having my full support, mind you that does not mean that I will be foolish to vote for Atiku if PDP present him
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
EnaibeSam:
Atiku is never an option and hope of Nigeria. Has he ever condemned the Fulani herdsmen since they started shedding innocent blood, rapping women and killing them?
Atiku is only coming to the presidency for his selfish gain, he might even be more corrupt than the present government. He is too desperate.
he contributed nothing to the development of this country during his 8yrs as VP under OBJ. Any party that produce credible presidential candidate from Middle Belt, South East, South South, South West shall have my vote
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin

Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
Iceman2017:
Buhari is in trouble! grin grin cheesy
Buhari right now! Atikuchukwu that one of my cow will defeat?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by olusola200: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
id911:
Welcome Alhaji Atiku. The good people of SW and majority of Nigerians are solidly behind you.

2019 is Atiku year

Says who

Speak for urself and ur family
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
lol, because I oppose Atiku nw makes me an APC? clap for yourself, sexdoll get brain pass you.
Ayam 100% anti-APC but will not be foolish to vote for Atiku or any other northerner. You knw nothing about the real Atiku, Northern Nigeria & Nigeria as a whole. A close friend of mine will contest for HOR under PDP and he's having my full support, mind you that does not mean that I will be foolish to vote for Atiku if PDP present him

That uk's robot got fired, sabi pass u.

Our southern politicians in law making parliament are not interested in equal states creation with the north to takeover presidency.

I will vote for any candidates will win PDP tickets.

If by any mistake Buhari's cabals and APC manipulates INEC officials and security agencies to return in 2019, the kind depressions APC and Buhari's will cause to masses, boko haram terrorists will looks like child's play.
Oil price is now $70 per barrel, yet, will are not seeing fuel, cost of commodities on the rise.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by felix10(m): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
See another old man again,where is our youth now?2019,d youth must show all this old men d road back to their villages.Jesu ngbo.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jolar101:

That uk's robot got fired, sabi pass u.

Our southern politicians in law making parliament are not interested in equal states creation with the north to takeover presidency.

I will vote for any candidates will win PDP tickets.

If by any mistake Buhari's cabals and APC manipulates INEC officials and security agencies to return in 2019, the kind depressions APC and Buhari's will cause to masses, boko haram terrorists will looks like child's play.
Oil price is now $70 per barrel, yet, will are not seeing fuel, cost of commodities on the rise.
No matter what happens come 2019, I can never suffer for it.
I have all it takes to leave the shithole if Nigerians failed to do the needful.
Mind you, let Buhari try to rig first and see if he will be successful with it
You think this is 2003? grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
see as Atiku fresh like Jos tomato. if hin enter as president too,him go old,na so Buhari sef fresh during campaign
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by brookz: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2018
Op kukuma change the Caption to :

Atikulating to Failure come 2019" paying a visit to the Mentality Deranged Rogue of Ekiti State.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by positivethought: 12:36am On Jan 25, 2018
All those who are often so quick to label Atiku corrupt as a result of obasanjo's sermon should pls put their evidence forward for all to see,if not me oh I'm for Atiku gbam.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by NonsoWow: 1:04am On Jan 25, 2018
PDP are comedians. Only one of buhari's cows will defeat Atiku in any election.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 3:58am On Jan 25, 2018
dignity33:
Anything except duara is welcome
Pls don't hang yourself when PMB retain Presidency in 2019.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by ican2020: 4:52am On Jan 25, 2018
seunmsg:

Stop deceiving yourself, the good people of south west will never support Atiku Abubakar. We dont support criminals in south west.

Never Atiku. Atiku and a PDP controlled by characters like Wike and Fayose will never rule Nigeria.
No theft happens in naija without SW playing a big role
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:29am On Jan 25, 2018
ican2020:

No theft happens in naija without SW playing a big role

ICAN members are known for their accuracy and integrity and not for throwing wild allegations that cannot be substantiated around. I hope you get to fully imbibe Icans high ethical standard before 2020. We can't afford to be producing professionals who support corrupt leaders and make silly allegations without proof.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by owoh04: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2018
l laugh yakata.......just passing by.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by 1Natty(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2018
Biety:
Buhari is doing absolutely well;
We unrate the decay in nigeria system thats y we can't apreciate his effort
We may never have a leader like pmb in d nearest future
Biety i like u...! grin
Biety:
Buhari is doing absolutely well;
We unrate the decay in nigeria system thats y we can't apreciate his effort
We may never have a leader like pmb in d nearest future
Biety i like u...!
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by 1Natty(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2018
iamJ:
Atiku is in for a shocker Obasanjo said pdp is not the way for a reason lipsrsealed
It's better a goat becomes president than this mugu
J u get gud brain That guy na big mugu
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by Biety: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2018
1Natty:
Buhari is doing absolutely well; We unrate the decay in nigeria system thats y we can't apreciate his effort We may never have a leader like pmb in d nearest future Biety i like u...! grin Buhari is doing absolutely well; We unrate the decay in nigeria system thats y we can't apreciate his effort We may never have a leader like pmb in d nearest future Biety i like u...!
Thanks.
Re: Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) by 1Natty(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Biety:
Thanks.
U r welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.