Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan (22867 Views)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by bumi10(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fulani Herdsmen Burn 150 Acres Of My Palm Plantation – Former SSG, Adigun Cries Out

Former SSG cries out after suspected Fulani herdsmen on Sunday night invaded Lagun, a suburb of Ibadan, and set ablaze 150 acres of palm plantation in a night raid operation.

Former Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Chief Ayodele Adigun who owns the farm, told journalists after inspecting the burnt farm yesterday that he experienced the same fate two years ago when his poultry farm valued at N100 million was destroyed and six of the farm attendants maimed.

According to Daily Post, about 1,500 palm trees were destroyed with value yet to be ascertained as at yesterday morning when he visited the place with a team of security agents.

“We have reported to the police and till now they are yet to make any arrest. I am disturbed. I am concerned because we are talking about diversification of economy but with these hoodlums now, there is a problem as many people would not like to go and farm again.”

Meanwhile, the Oyo State Police Command yesterday called for peaceful coexistence between the Fulani herders and the farmers.

Addressing a security interactive forum, the state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Abiodun Odude, said, “We have to organise this meeting so that we can address some issues affecting farmers and Fulani herdsmen.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-burn-150-acres-of-my.html

2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by zendy: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
He should get used to it, that is the price of "one Nigeria" with Fulani

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by ckmayoca: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
they told us to go into farming so we can feed dem cows and if we refuse to feed dem cows dey fucking burn our plantation. e no go better for herdsmen and fulani elites.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Aieboocaar(m): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
I don't believe this news!!!

Chief Ayodele Adigun is not a real omoluabi!!....
The fulani herdsmen did not burn your farm! They are peace-loving citizens. they can't hurt our people... INFACT WE HELPED INSTALL THEIR KINSMAN AS THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!! so we are automatically spared from their mayhem!

Sarrki, Hope i have spoken your Mind?!!!!cheesy
One Nigeria my black arse!!

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by BruncleZuma: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
I don't think so sir, I believe they were trying to manufacture local fertilizer for your farm.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Firefire(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Pavarottii(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Everybody is having a hint of the change....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by ghiloman28(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
TOO BAD I SWEAR....
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by RZArecta2(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
Buhari will be very happy with this development cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
Never think that I dey yarn dust when I talk sey nobody should vote for northerner comes 2019 general election, dem think sey na lie. these idiots will hear am soon just the way we handled them in the 90s
Foolish Uncircumcized Goat

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
This is serious. Anyway, it is well.
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Femikas: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
Herdsmen again in Oyo State? God save us from all is marauders in Cow skin!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by MummyIMadeIt: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Dey should kwantinue, least the forget everything on earth that has a beginning has its expiry date....

Kwantinue our dear raidsmen

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
ckmayoca:
they told us to go into farming so we can feed dem cows and if we refuse to feed dem cows dey fucking burn our plantation. e no go better for herdsmen and fulani elites.
amin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
To be honest, these attacks are getting so much that I'm starting to think people are overreacting... shocked shocked

I just know that Buhari is going back to daura

1 Like

Olu Falae complained, that one was even kidnapped before. This one too... Who are these fulani herdsmen and why are they so lawless...

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by ruggedboy01: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
sai baba forever grin

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by maote: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
This is serious. Anyway, it is well.

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Phemmyrans: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
restructuring and total overhauling is what Nigeria needs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Badonasty(m): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
bumi10:
Fulani Herdsmen Burn 150 Acres Of My Palm Plantation – Former SSG, Adigun Cries Out

Former SSG cries out after suspected Fulani herdsmen on Sunday night invaded Lagun, a suburb of Ibadan, and set ablaze 150 acres of palm plantation in a night raid operation.

Former Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Chief Ayodele Adigun who owns the farm, told journalists after inspecting the burnt farm yesterday that he experienced the same fate two years ago when his poultry farm valued at N100 million was destroyed and six of the farm attendants maimed.

According to Daily Post, about 1,500 palm trees were destroyed with value yet to be ascertained as at yesterday morning when he visited the place with a team of security agents.

“We have reported to the police and till now they are yet to make any arrest. I am disturbed. I am concerned because we are talking about diversification of economy but with these hoodlums now, there is a problem as many people would not like to go and farm again.”

Meanwhile, the Oyo State Police Command yesterday called for peaceful coexistence between the Fulani herders and the farmers.

Addressing a security interactive forum, the state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Abiodun Odude, said, “We have to organise this meeting so that we can address some issues affecting farmers and Fulani herdsmen.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-burn-150-acres-of-my.html

without cattle colonies see wetin dey happen....when dem come give them colonies nko....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by pol23: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Buhari you and your brother should kill all you could now ooo,because there won't be any chance for that comes 2019....
But how we stay alive till then....me Don seek refuge in the Lord bigger than Buhari..

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Ken4Christ: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Their next plans will be to burn houses in unison across the entire Christian communities across the nation. It will be done when you are sleeping. Those who run out will be slaughtered. If you remain inside, you will be burnt. The foundation is layed. They are arresting our youths suspected to be cultist and armed. So by the time they come, there will be no resistance. This is revealed to me through dream. If we don't do anything now, nobody will stop them. Those closer to those in authority should please tell the governors to set up armed vigilantes otherwise over 70% of the Christian population will be wiped out. He that has hear let him hear.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by stanluiz(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fulani herdsmen has be terrorising SW since this year from Ogun to ondo ,ekiti now Oyo and afonjas has remain silent and dumb.If it was peaceful ipob members they will be shouting kill them !! kill them !!!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by calyto: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
This is beginning to sound political to me.

Fulani in the South West and nobody saw them?

They have become so powerful that OPC dread them?

When it is NURTW election, you will see powerful Oyo youths, looking for their brothers to kill but they are scared of herdsmen?

150 acres=900 plots of land and neither the governor nor Police is doing anything about it.
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by stanluiz(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
ruggedboy01:
sai baba forever grin
Till afonjas brain reset.They must enjoy sai baba change. Sophisticated Fools.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by free2ryhme: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
bumi10:

herdsmen are terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by DeKen: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Too bad.
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by stanluiz(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
calyto:
This is beginning to sound political to me.

Fulani in the South West and nobody saw them?

They have become so powerful that OPC dread them?

When it is NURTW election, you will see powerful Oyo youths, looking for their brothers to kill but they are scared of herdsmen?

150 acres=900 plots of land and neither the governor nor Police is doing anything about it.

SW is now their new grazing reserves. Tinubu has sold them to sai baba.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by 4kDdullard: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
I think this is a fake news cuz we are slaves to the Fulanis--------Afonja pigs and conbeef head grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by stanluiz(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
God bless nnamdi kanu. He saw the future and speak about it plain and simple.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by TheKingIsHere: 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare / I Was Third On Dimka’s Death List – TY Danjuma / Where Is Odigie Oyegun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.