Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family (47064 Views)

Dangote Pays Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos / Breaking:APC confirms Okorocha's Senatorial Bid As Uche Nwosu Loses Governorship / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by justtruth88miSt(f): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
dick head... onyonshi...

1 Like

Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by GavelSlam: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
They would only remember him in death though they seized the entire political structure from him relegating him to the position of "elder statesman" the Nigerian way.

He was a good man nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by EricBloodAxe: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
[s]
Nairalanddist:
The only respected Nigerian after Buhari. Rip
[/s]
You must be kidding...even rats lost respect for the dullard.
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by 1Sharon(f): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Is Samuel ekwueme the scammer among?
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by oluwaahmed: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
vertueptime:

Ignorance, ask any body in kaduna buhari drives a blue 406 by himself, he even ques up in filling stations

Stop lying, Buhari is a retired General there's no way he would drive to the filling station by himself without his ADP and que for fuel.

6 Likes

Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by NAPC1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
OK...

Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by vertueptime: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Stop lying, Buhari is a retired General there's no way he would drive to the filling station by himself without his ADP and que for fuel.

Ur ignorance has phd, why lie over what u have no knowledge about, its a simple thing ask u shall find out. Ok let me add one, if u go to his residence in kaduna, its a close and his house is the last, u wnt see any sign of police or security or road block, even yellow fever no de in the street
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by Tapout(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
vertueptime:

Ignorance, ask any body in kaduna buhari drives a blue 406 by himself, he even ques up in filling stations

You would have stopped at him driving himself, atlest the gullible ones would believe u

1 Like

Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by Sirpaul(m): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
na so we see am
maberry:

Why Evils?
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nairalanddist:

1 Like

Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by highchief1: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by philchudi: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Truth be told, the man lived his life and died but he is not worthy to be on a front page. These people are a waste of the effort of our colonial masters. They benefitted from the crème of the established programmes established by the system that the British gave us and yet they got to the pinnacle of (local) success and forgot about the system that bred them.
What would posterity remember him by? These men made no contributions to us. I have been hearing this man's name for ages yet I do not know what he has done for real.

There is nothing like dignity for a man. Speaking out for what you believe in and condemning evil without spitting out saliva. I still respect the likes of Dora Akunyili and Fela Kuti. Who came out against a crooked and evil system. All these men just enriched themselves and their families. What stopped this man from building a world-class hospital in his own village? He died like frozen chicken in London. These people do not know how irritating it is to dump an old weakened cadaver in an airplane.

We were taught that our ancestors moved to the village when they age and when death calls. But these old men are moving to London when they know that it is useless in the end.

Alex Ekwueme was trained in the US on scholarship. Where really are the men in Nigeria? with such power and influence we would expect these men to influence the youths positively. Ekwueme's brother is a traditional ruler in Anambra state. How? Connection.

Look at his house? See fluorescent tube without cover. Old AC with wiring swinging left to right. Misplaced priority is a common problem for wealthy men in Nigeria. They have no taste for real. Look at all those iddiots going to visit. Who will visit the families of the people murdered by Fulani hersdmen. na Only rich man dem day pay condolence visit? uzeless people.

What are u talking about??

An Ex VP in Nigeria lives in this kind of house yet you are there talking what?

He should be commended for his simplicity and humbleness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by magzey: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ohaneze movement RIP grin grin
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by godofuck231: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
The founder of the PDP, great man
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by magzey: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

You must be kidding...even rats lost respect for the dullard.
E dey pain you? grin grin

Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by val15: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nice
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by Paretomaster(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
ekestic1976:

Ekwueme was a great Nigerian, sensible, played by the cards and could easily have made the great President we desire. As a Yoruba, I always believe that Nigerians should do away with stereotypes and allow the Igbo a honourable place under the sun.

How do you mean? Honor is earned, not taken, you have to play your game well, politics is a game of numbers.

The North, and Southwest knows this, that's y they are always relevant in the scheme of things. ...
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by dyemida(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nairalanddist:

I was gonna take you seriously untill I saw buhari
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by Nonnyflex(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Truth be told, the man lived his life and died but he is not worthy to be on a front page. These people are a waste of the effort of our colonial masters. They benefitted from the crème of the established programmes established by the system that the British gave us and yet they got to the pinnacle of (local) success and forgot about the system that bred them.
What would posterity remember him by? These men made no contributions to us. I have been hearing this man's name for ages yet I do not know what he has done for real.

There is nothing like dignity for a man. Speaking out for what you believe in and condemning evil without spitting out saliva. I still respect the likes of Dora Akunyili and Fela Kuti. Who came out against a crooked and evil system. All these men just enriched themselves and their families. What stopped this man from building a world-class hospital in his own village? He died like frozen chicken in London. These people do not know how irritating it is to dump an old weakened cadaver in an airplane.

We were taught that our ancestors moved to the village when they age and when death calls. But these old men are moving to London when they know that it is useless in the end.

Alex Ekwueme was trained in the US on scholarship. Where really are the men in Nigeria? with such power and influence we would expect these men to influence the youths positively. Ekwueme's brother is a traditional ruler in Anambra state. How? Connection.

Look at his house? See fluorescent tube without cover. Old AC with wiring swinging left to right. Misplaced priority is a common problem for wealthy men in Nigeria. They have no taste for real. Look at all those iddiots going to visit. Who will visit the families of the people murdered by Fulani hersdmen. na Only rich man dem day pay condolence visit? uzeless people.
I wanted to reply this long and useless post but I just discovered it's a waste of my precious time

4 Likes

Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by Originaligboman: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
Any imolite recognize ur self by telling me the man in the green cap...
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by dizzle101(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bede2u:
The man lives in my street. A very humble man. He has a small duplex and a few prado jeeps... compare that to Buhari who owns property in kaduna, kastina, ph and Abuja and who was going about with convoy even when he was out of power.

It was this buhari who imprisoned this gentle man for corruption undecided
My bro leave ph own out of it o because buba brain no fit locate where the land dey again.
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by biodundayo: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sirpaul:
See how Obasanjo just used Buhari as small chops to celebrate his PhD.
Lol
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by Smarkie: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
G
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by 8stargeneral: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
Whn will apc pay their own condolence visit to d families cry cry
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by efighter: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bede2u:
The man lives in my street. A very humble man. He has a small duplex and a few prado jeeps... compare that to Buhari who owns property in kaduna, kastina, ph and Abuja and who was going about with convoy even when he was out of power.

He has few Prado SUVs. Now think about this, your father and mother have been working for several years, how many Prado SUVs do they have?
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by efighter: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bede2u:

He has few Prado SUVs. Now think about this, your father and mother have been working for several years, how many Prado SUVs do they have? Nigeria's politicians are all looters.
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by akigbemaru: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
360frolic:
National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Part, Prince Uche Secondus‏ led a PDP delegation to pay a condolence visit to the family of late Dr Alex Ekweme in Enugu

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-uche-secondus-and-others-pay.html

Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by Afrojuju2017(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
pol23:
Them no give this man residential villa for Abuja ni?
Abi He prefer living with his people...whichever,you die a legend.
Rest on sir...
Please report Buhari to the constituted authority over there,It will be fine if He's invited soon...
No vex say I dey send you message ooo...na the state of the nation cause am.

I'm certain he has his own villa in Abuja
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by Afrojuju2017(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
These are the humble men Buhari overthrew over phantom corruption charges only to destroy our democracy and the destiny of millions of Nigerians..Shagari uses a 2012 Toyota corrolla till date while Buhari has a person Mercedes S class he used before he got elected .

Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria

Ekwueme and co facilitated corrupted and mismanagement on a grand scale but we can all agree they didn't do so to the levels of the OBJ, GEJ and Buhari regimes.

Secondly Buhari was not involved in the coup that brought him to power Vasta, IBB , Abacha just didn't know how to get idiagbon and Buhari out of the way at the time
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by gozzlin: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bede2u:

Point of correction, he lived in your street.
Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by comodo: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Only if he has such money.
kolawoleibukun:

Re: Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family by kolawoleibukun: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
philchudi:

What are u talking about??
An Ex VP in Nigeria lives in this kind of house yet you are there talking what?
He should be commended for his simplicity and humbleness
You are a mooron. Mumu way them send for scholarship for US. ologbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Kicks Off Repair Works At Road Damaged By Landslide In Aba (Photos) / The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel / 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.