Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde @ 40 - Releases First Photos From Her 40th Birthday Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde @ 40 - Releases First Photos From Her 40th Birthday Shoot (2490 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Ini Edo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde @ 40 - Releases First Photos From Her 40th Birthday Shoot by MsDoris(f): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
Popular nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde a.k.a 'Omo sexy' has just released some photos from her 40th birthday photoshoot and they are sexyyyy!.

Recall that the beautiful multi award-winning actress who got married to Capt. Matthew Ekeinde in 1996, and they currently have 4 children; M.J. Ekeinde, Micheal Ekeinde, Princess Ekeinde and Meraiah, plans to celebrate her 40th birthday with a five-day event, from February 7 to 11.

The week-long event will begin with a widows and orphan birthday outreach.

This, she says, will be followed by a couple’s retreat, a renaissance trip to trace the beginning of slavery and a symposium with the theme “Mental Slavery and The Emancipation Of The Black Race.

she also added;......................... continue @

http://www.mimidoris.com/2018/01/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-40-releases.html

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde @ 40 - Releases First Photos From Her 40th Birthday Shoot by Mariangeles(f): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Drama Queen.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde @ 40 - Releases First Photos From Her 40th Birthday Shoot by HeyCorleone(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
I must have a rump with this woman.
F what anybody says.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde @ 40 - Releases First Photos From Her 40th Birthday Shoot by ogaJona(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
ageless beauty
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde @ 40 - Releases First Photos From Her 40th Birthday Shoot by Oyenike01(f): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
oshey.... I so much love this woman..
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde @ 40 - Releases First Photos From Her 40th Birthday Shoot by doyinisaac(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I must have a rump with this woman.

F what anybody says.
if wishes were horses......complete the statement by yourself

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde @ 40 - Releases First Photos From Her 40th Birthday Shoot by HeyCorleone(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
doyinisaac:
if wishes were horses......complete the statement by yourself

Lol. Wishes ke.

By the time I hit my millions I'd be inches deep in her pvssy.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde @ 40 - Releases First Photos From Her 40th Birthday Shoot by doyinisaac(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lol. Wishes ke.

By that time she might be very old already...

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde @ 40 - Releases First Photos From Her 40th Birthday Shoot by HeyCorleone(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
doyinisaac:
By that time she might be very old already...
cool

The older the better. She's MILF material.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde @ 40 - Releases First Photos From Her 40th Birthday Shoot by nazablossom(f): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fine woman, you are always beautiful. HBD omosexy.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde @ 40 - Releases First Photos From Her 40th Birthday Shoot by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:30am On Jan 25, 2018
this girl should exercise a lot and watch what she eats. she's prone to getting fat. her son said she likes fish.
and to these indomie boys saying they want to Bleep Omotola when they hit their millions,sadankata to you
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde @ 40 - Releases First Photos From Her 40th Birthday Shoot by LesbianBoy(m): 3:50am On Jan 25, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lol. Wishes ke.

Baba she doesn't deal with millionaires na billionaires o! After billionaire taiwo afolabi fvcked her she has moved to dangote another billionaire grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

KEKERE OSUPA MEET HIS FATHER SAHEED OSUPA OLUFIMO NUMBER 1 / Nollywood Actress, Aishat Abimbola AKA Omoge Campus Is Dead / Tacha's Boyfriend Pleads With Biggie To Release His Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.