Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! (86028 Views)

Nestoil Graduate Trainee 2018 Online Test / Apply For Nestoil Limited Recruitment 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Dammydonn: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2018
I'm to write my test today, if anyone could be kind enough to send me relevant past questions or anything I could use to prepare, I would deeply appreciate.. Cliveryan3@gmail.com .. God bless you

1 Like

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Achor1111(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
has anyone written with smartphone?

1 Like

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by kayztez: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oh boy, God will surely be with us. We've tried our best

1 Like

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by kayceerilyn(f): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
dramaticspeak:

Nothing you cant handle. Trust me
Did you use a calculator for your numerical reasoning
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by josh3214: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
You're allowed to use one. The time might not be enough to even finish pressing the calculator.

3 Likes

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by dramaticspeak(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
kayceerilyn:
Did you use a calculator for your numerical reasoning

Yes.
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by ayomideojo011(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Any news from those who have written the test?
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by captainamiedi1: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
josh3214:
You're allowed to use one. The time might not be enough to even finish pressing the calculator.

is the numeric data presentation only

1 Like

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by serenade995: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
the timing for that test though. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
serenade995:

God will surely help us because the timing is something else.
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by yomi96(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
Achor1111:
has anyone written with smartphone?
can the test be taken with a smart phone?
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Violentpoet: 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mehn Nestoil test was hot!!!! Super hot!!! Lol
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by dharmora(m): 12:19am On Jul 07, 2018
To me that’s not an assessment test. Is it to test the way you look at a bird in the sky (Angle of elevation) or to test the distance between you and someone in front of you. The numerical test is baseless. Now I know why some companies outsource the conduction of assessment test to SHL, Dragnet etc. or set basic GMAT questions.
You can’t just set anything you like without considering the time it would take an average intelligent person to provide solutions. Giving that kind of verbal and critical reasoning questions for someone to solve in seconds.
Their objective is just to make plenty people fail the test, which I know I have (failed woefully)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by supertonex(m): 12:46am On Jul 07, 2018
I just dey lol as I dey do am.
The maths na comedy.
Every section get comma except spelling.
In God I trust.

2 Likes

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by adebayochelsea: 1:16am On Jul 07, 2018
dharmora:
To me that’s not an assessment test. Is it to test the way you look at a bird in the sky (Angle of elevation) or to test the distance between you and someone in front of you. The numerical test is baseless. Now I know why some companies outsource the conduction of assessment test to SHL, Dragnet etc. or set basic GMAT questions.
You can’t just set anything you like without considering the time it would take an average intelligent person to provide solutions. Giving that kind of verbal and critical reasoning questions for someone to solve in seconds.
Their objective is just to make plenty people fail the test, which I know I have (failed woefully)

Like Seriously, Now its scary ..So there is no need to prepare for the test ....Like Jacking GMAT and co
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by dharmora(m): 1:25am On Jul 07, 2018
u
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by dharmora(m): 1:26am On Jul 07, 2018
adebayochelsea:

Like Seriously, Now its scary ..So there is no need to prepare for the test ....Like Jacking GMAT and co
If you like oooo bro.....and also review your knowledge on probability.
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by gucciangel(m): 2:10am On Jul 07, 2018
dharmora:
This right here is the right conclusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by jibikunle: 2:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Am getting Adobe flash player not enabled ,AV been on this since 12am.I cant proceed to the test page, can I still get access to it in the morning
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by iAMtruTH(m): 4:24am On Jul 07, 2018
]Am getting Adobe flash player not enabled ,AV been on this since 12am.I cant proceed to the test page, can I still get access to it in the mornin

You're probably trying to use chrome?
Use internet explorer... enable shockwave flash via settings
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Quam7even(m): 4:38am On Jul 07, 2018
iAMtruTH:
]Am getting Adobe flash player not enabled ,AV been on this since 12am.I cant proceed to the test page, can I still get access to it in the mornin

You're probably trying to use chrome?
Use internet explorer... enable shockwave flash via settings

call d number of the helpline later on today...it was in d mail dey sent before dis one with login details...the 0704 number...I called d guy wen I was having issues hes very helpful
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Poprnapoleon(m): 4:39am On Jul 07, 2018
Mehn.. The test was HOT!!! limited time.. Cumbersome questions... I don't think anyone actually needs to read before sitting for this test... The outcome will be based on luck. No time to think about those answers twice... I tire for NESTOIL oh

2 Likes

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by kayztez: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2018
Please, you can not compare dragnet questions to this. Nestoil questions difficulty is not high as that of dragnet.
Especially, the numerical, it is just time-dependant and logical.
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Akecs: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2018
Ok
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by kayztez: 8:55am On Jul 07, 2018
They're not the same.
By the way, don't think I did exceedingly well oo in the test but I know what I do feel after every dragnet test grin grin angry
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by GeoOla25(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2018
kayztez:
They're not the same.
By the way, don't think I did exceedingly well oo in the test but I know what I do feel after every dragnet test grin grin angry
Dragnet.... is a destiny robber and opportunity. Spoiler!

2 Likes

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by kayztez: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2018
GeoOla25:

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by nnamathy: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2018
serenade995:
Amen ooo
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by nnamathy: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2018
GeoOla25:

Lol[/b]l.. grin angry angry grin shocked[b]

1 Like

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by rhapzidy(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2018
I will take mine later today, you guys are not giving us hope o undecidedI will take mine later today, you guys are not giving us hope o
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by nnamathy: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2018
rhapzidy:
I will take mine later today, you guys are not giving us hope o undecidedI will take mine later today, you guys are not giving us hope o
You just need to be at your best while taking the test. The only constrain is ""the time specific questions"" If u use 10 seconds to answer 78seconds based question; it's never going to add up to the next question.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos / Is ODG Africa For Real?? / List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.