Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

"My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (104991 Views)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by ehbellsho(m): 6:46am On Jan 26, 2018
When u buy a product, wil it stil remain d same after use?
He used to but nw he can't is al round statement Nigeria USED TO b a great place to b BUT NOW corruption don spoil am.

My dear what he needs is encouragement n nt complainin.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by ugolinze123(m): 6:46am On Jan 26, 2018
grin[quote author=pyyxxaro post=64489738] sad

When your mates are thinking of how to derive new formulas
Solve equations
Your own naa how many rounds ur husband fit give u , u de think

If naa rounds u de find , go boys hostel for Uniben
You go see men wen fit give u 60 rounds without sweating
grin[quote author=pyyxxaro post=64489738] sad

When your mates are thinking of how to derive new formulas
Solve equations
Your own naa how many rounds ur husband fit give u , u de think

If naa rounds u de find , go boys hostel for Uniben
You go see men wen fit give u 60 rounds without sweating
Badoo
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:47am On Jan 26, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
I thought shaving stick is less that N50

guy na so her armpit b n dats y it's called d PIT of ARM. it's meant to b dirty till its cleaned.

this my wife has disgraced me again.

don't take her serious I will make sure she has 7 rounds today
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:52am On Jan 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
No be any recession. He's getting tired of you. He has seen it all. To those seeing ur pic for d first time, you may be fresh. But ur hubby is probably craving something fresher. Very soon e go reduce to one round in 1 week.

Chai!!! Savage!! U wicked o!!!
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:52am On Jan 26, 2018
AreaFada2:

For where?

Sex relieves stress. The only joy the poor & unemployed have. Ever wondered why the poor seem to produce babies so much?

A man running around building his business leaving early & returning home late at night will have less time for sex.

One reason the wife of a rich guy might be sleeping with a driver, gate man or another lowly employee.

Konji is a serious bastard. It's like hunger. You yearn more for it when you have little means to afford it. grin

Lol you got it all wrong or in reverse the poor is not under stress he has accepted his condition hence the time spent in bedmatics whereas the rich or middle class dude is all about working to maintain his wealth or status , and building a business is very stressful. Poor people are more laidback in general . While the rich or the ones trying to make things out are under heavy stress they don’t want to waste their energy pleasing a woman . He’s either too tired to even start or won’t bother going another round
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by henryhemon(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
No be any recession. He's getting tired of you. He has seen it all. To those seeing ur pic for d first time, you may be fresh. But ur hubby is probably craving something fresher. Very soon e go reduce to one round in 1 week.

She is not married.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by nothernstar: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2018
Your husband or your boyfriend. The truth is that he is tired of your pussy. No matter the packaging, men gets tired of Sex to one lady. But if you need help mek you indicate. At least I can go five rounds before morning
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by SweetyMarvel00(m): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2018
She's joking...
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Ralphjennyb(m): 7:04am On Jan 26, 2018
Are you one of the sex dolls what are you doing with three rounds
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Fatymahtou: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2018
Will u keep kwyet
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Josephshola: 7:09am On Jan 26, 2018
Nonnyflex:
And so..thats ur own cup of tea
I get my own cup I want to gist una..
. Instead of all these Aboki Okada riders to tell you they don't know the place you are going to, they will just call price for you. so I decided to teach one of them a lesson.
ME: Bike, Bike, you dey go?

ABOKI: Oga where I dey go?

ME: Australia, How much?

ABOKI: Kai! Oga how much I gwo pay?

ME: You tell me how much u go collect..

Aboki: ₦300 oga!

ME: Ha? Australia no far na, no be ₦100?

Aboki: I know the place oga, pay ₦200 gaskia!

ME: (try to leave him) Oya make we go...***Starts Bike***Since 2 hours on bike, we are still on our way to Australia.....

Aboki don drive round town and I'm enjoying the ride.

ABOKI: Oga, I neva reach?

ME: No ooo! E remain small; but you say you know the place?

ABOKI: Yes I know am Oga, I dey for front but your money I don pass ₦200..

ME: No wàhálà, I go Add ₦20 ... Just continue...I go gist una how e end. But not now sha, we still dey road. Today, I must reach Australia with ₦220.......Nice evening
nice one
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by afamaustin(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Any man who has a wife as hot as this and doesn't service her at least 5 rounds per day is too lazy.
story go die on top of woman
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Manwisdom: 7:18am On Jan 26, 2018
Y ll ur husband goes 3 rounds again, did u turn him to a sex machine.
Its not about d quantity but quality, if he gives u 2 good once u won't remember d 3rd .
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by JULIE1925(f): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2018
onadana:

Leave story..new styles or not the law of diminishing return must take place.There is more to life than fvcking.There are enough pressures of life for you not to even remember you have something between your legs.

Excuse me..

The thread is about sex..abeeeg, juz wait if the topic is about life then we can discuss..

But for now, juz sit down.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by horlus(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2018
MasViews:
Plot twist: she is talking about food (3 square meals).

Alot of dirty minded guys up there.

Thank you.. I thought I was the only one who noticed it.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by toprealman: 7:39am On Jan 26, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
I thought shaving stick is less that N50
so u had to zoom that part......I fear you from today
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Chopwater: 7:40am On Jan 26, 2018
Seeing Dis Girl's Pics Just Remind Of My Ex. i'm doubting, it could be her. d girl just leave me 4 one G-Guy though she is married sha. i still dey mis her banging body.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by id4sho(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2018
achieversbizpro:

INTRODUCTION

In this era of car theft, kidnapping, battery theft etc. One needs to be forearmed.

I hereby introduce to you a GPS GSM/GPRS Automobile Tracking device where your vehicle is operated and monitored through sms on your mobile phone, and which will save you the worries of the safety or location of your cars, lorries, tractors, bikes, tricycles (Keke Napep) amongst other automobiles.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

This tracker is a new product based on the GSM / GPRS network and GPS satellite positioning system. It provides multiple functions, such as security, positioning, surveillance, emergency alarms and so on.

Features:

* GPS/GSM station positioning.
* SMS/GPRS/internet network data transfer.
* Point-to-point, point to group, group-to-group monitoring.
* Continuously auto track upon different time and distance intervals.
* Absolute street address with GSM network.
* SD card slot for data logging.
* Supports 9-36V, so it can be installed on Bus, taxi, truck, personal car, business car etc.
* Maximum 5 cell phone numbers are allowed to admin the tracker.
* SOS
* Geo-fence
* Movement alarm
* Over speed alarm
* Accident alarm
* Voice monitoring etc.
* Cuts off the oil and power system.

Our Goals:

* 1. Engine cut off with an SMS command: you can turn off your car from anywhere, even abroad with just a simple SMS command, and you must activate it before the vehicle will start up again.

2. Real time Tracking both online and offline: You can track your car offline with an SMS or offline on an application. This application comes embedded with highly advanced landmarks/Maps to give you a great deal of accuracy. You can track your car anywhere.

3. Geo Fencing: you can limit your car to a particular zone. Taking it out of that zone sends you an alert of trips it off.

4. Spy on the occupants of the vehicle with built in mic. You can listen in on their conversations from anywhere.

5. Low Battery/Battery disconnect alert. Your car alerts you whenever the battery is low or disconnected and sends you location.

6. Overspeed alert: you car notifies you whenever the set speed limit is exceeded. This is great for transport/Haulage companies that wish to check the speed of their drivers.

Item Includes:

* GPS tracker
* Microphone (1.5 meters)
* GSM antenna (3 meters)
* GPS antenna (3 meters)
* Relay (12V/40A to 24V/40A according to vehicles)
* Harness (10 Pin)
* User manual
make, cost and reliability
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Olulinks(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2018
charliboy654:
She's just joking
Bloggers will make everything news.
See was joking? Are you sure she's talking about you?
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by JULIE1925(f): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2018
Basalt:

Hahahahaha.
She called bitcoin a gamble angry cheesy angry grin

It is a gambling indeed... We're talking Cryptocurrency here. Investing ur money without assurance is like a gamble..

Bitcoin is extremely volatile sha. Imagine it can flactuate from 20-30% in a day..u may lose all ur money..
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Troublemaker007(m): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2018
Marshalxv:
It's so unfortunate that people didn't see the humour and sarcasm in her post

I tire for Nigerians o. The poor lady was talking about food for belly. Nigerians nor dey use ear hear rounds. Very set of useless and wretched people forming almighty cheesy
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Olulinks(m): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Eating the same fufu 3x a day for the rest of his life, any man will surely puke... tongue

But that problem is not a big one ooo... The wife must look for something to spice up their sexlife sha.. Don't be juz like a dead logwood by juz spreading ur legs and let ur hubby do all the job.. embarassed
Thank you, Julie. Until most of the married women complaining of a decline in their husband sexlife know that letting the man only do the job will only keep him bored each time of copulation.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Tamakay(m): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2018
I be wan respond negatively before but as I come see recession, I now understand where you are coming from.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Olulinks(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:

We'll see when the day u become a husband.. grin
Juz don't come here on NL tell the story that touch cool
Permit me to ask you this, Julie, are you married?
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by JULIE1925(f): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2018
Olulinks:

Permit me to ask you this, Julie, are you married?

Nope, im not married.. Are u?
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2018
And that's your pressing issues? I see.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by talk2emma: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2018
Any man who has a wife as hot as this and doesn't service her at least 5 rounds per day is too lazy.

Five rounds everyday

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Mechejy: 8:28am On Jan 26, 2018
What of me dat is stroni but queen comy ugwumsina ike doesnt serve me well
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by sexaddict08(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2018

...get this into your skull, no matter how beautiful your wife is, you will surely get tired after few years. ayam talking from experience... eating d same soup everyday is fkking boring
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by felixtare(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2018
johnime:
I have a loving,caring,a great cook and a handsome boyfriend. He's every girl's dream and my problem is I don't love him. He loves me too much,I don't know how to reciprocate.He's ready to show me to the full world that am he's which I always tell him to stop but he will be complaining that y don't I want it if I'm cheating on him,Yes I'm cus i dont knw how to love. Look is not that he's not rich,he is and he's from a wealthy home too. Just wanted to play games with him,flex his money and leave. Not knowing I will b his 1st grlfrd and now he has refused to let me go, he's ready to do anything for my sake,and he's family loves me so much,they say I changed their son's life that they thought he's a gay cuz that they have never seen him with a grl,same thing his frds are saying. And I don't love him. Please I need advice, how do I leave him without hurting him, he might die if I do, the last time I tried breaking up, he landed in the hospital and spent a week there and it was when he saw me he felt relieved. My sister said my pu**y game is tight. Plz help me,shld I run away but where can I run to, plz help me. I need advice.

we need to see one on one for me to give you the best advice that you need grin
johnime:
I have a loving,caring,a great cook and a handsome boyfriend. He's every girl's dream and my problem is I don't love him. He loves me too much,I don't know how to reciprocate.He's ready to show me to the full world that am he's which I always tell him to stop but he will be complaining that y don't I want it if I'm cheating on him,Yes I'm cus i dont knw how to love. Look is not that he's not rich,he is and he's from a wealthy home too. Just wanted to play games with him,flex his money and leave. Not knowing I will b his 1st grlfrd and now he has refused to let me go, he's ready to do anything for my sake,and he's family loves me so much,they say I changed their son's life that they thought he's a gay cuz that they have never seen him with a grl,same thing his frds are saying. And I don't love him. Please I need advice, how do I leave him without hurting him, he might die if I do, the last time I tried breaking up, he landed in the hospital and spent a week there and it was when he saw me he felt relieved. My sister said my pu**y game is tight. Plz help me,shld I run away but where can I run to, plz help me. I need advice.

we need to see one on one for me to give you the best advice that you need
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Assassin101: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2018
run to me
johnime:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.