Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong (74644 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Trolls say my disabled husband can’t satisfy me but they’re wrong
By Abigail Wilson, The Sun
January 27, 2022 4:38pm Updated

Shane Burcaw and Hannah Aylward have no issue keeping her sex life spicy

A couple have taken to YouTube to reveal that cruel trolls mock their relationship and their sex life.

Shane Burcaw was born with spinal muscular atrophy (SMA), and has used a wheelchair since the age of two.

He met Hannah Aylward after she reached out to him online, and the pair have been in a relationship ever since.

The couple even tied the knot in September 2020, but as their romance blossomed, they revealed the abuse and criticism they’ve received due to their “interabled” relationship.

Shane, from Pennyslvania, appeared on This Morning alongside Hannah to chat to Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield about their life.

Shane revealed that people often mistake Hannah for his nurse or carer, treat him like a child, or assume he’s incapable.

And now the couple have taken to YouTube, on an episode of StyleLikeU to open up about their sexuality.

The video was uploaded with the caption “laughing At Your Ableist BS” and is part of the StyleLikeU series that sees diverse individuals claim self-acceptance by stripping down to open up about style, self-image and identity.

Hannah explained: “Often people will assume that I’m Shane’s sister or mom.

“We definitely get a lot of comments from straight men thinking that it’s not fair that I’m with Shane and that I should be with them.

“People say that I couldn’t possibly be satisfied, we get that every day.”

Shane revealed that due to his condition, men often assume that he can’t have sex, but this is not the case.

He said: “They perceive that I can’t have sex in their very limited, missionary man f—s woman. They think that is the be all and end all of sex.

“Little do they know…”

“Our intimacy benefits from my disability and our intimacy is not just me enjoying it.

“It doesn’t look like what you see in the movies but I can totally do it.”

Shane explained that although he can’t move physically as non-disabled men would, this definitely doesn’t cause issues in the bedroom.

He continued: “I am more often that not, the initiator.

“A non-disabled man might come up to Hannah and start rubbing her shoulders and I just say ‘hey, do you wanna go have sex?’ and I know that that probably shakes people as like ‘oh that must be not romantic’ but take our word for it.

“After I ask that, we are romantic.

“When we are in bed together I can ask her ‘will you roll me towards you’ or ‘can you move my arm so I can reach your neck or cheek.’ ”

Nypost.com

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by thesicilian: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
The guy or his parents must be loaded.

507 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Michelle55: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Could this be true love?
Anyways, I'm genuinely happy for them.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Mariangeles(f): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
thesicilian:

Even dough! Even dough! grin grin grin

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Beremx(f): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
I had to wait for 5 minutes to think of what to type....
Still, I have nothing to say.

It is well with them sha

273 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Jeon(f): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
THIS IS STRONG.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Jeon(f): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Beremx:
I had to wait for 5 minutes to think of what to type....
Still yes I have nothing to say.

same as I oooh.
that is why I put "THIS IS STRONG "

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Dude397(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Rejoy: 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oyibo people with their wahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by gistray: 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Satisfaction can come in many ways

I believe you're in control of his ATM

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by teejayreal(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Stop poke nosing inside other people lives. People should learn how to mind their business.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by headSmasher: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Anything is possible in those countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Agricmoney(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
tell them

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Sonnobax15(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
lipsrsealed
Playing Michael Jackson's "SPEECHLESS"

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nice couple

They have a YouTube channel too

3 Likes

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by SirJerrie(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Money!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Froshloaded: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
This girl is too good for this guy.
Damn, he is so lucky to have her oo.
Oyinbos are unpredictable..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Golan007: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
thesicilian:

I don't think so.

Regina Daniels for instance, married Pa Ned even though he's not loaded.

Oh wait....

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by mmadu5(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
GOLD digger

3 Likes

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by dugodo: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
But he can't satisfy you

2 Likes

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
C

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Realists(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
We wish them a happily married life

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by MufasaLion: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
We find love in different ways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Goahead(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
If she doesn't marry him, who will?

2 Likes

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by wiseone28: 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
This one na unconditional love

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by AutoChick4U(f): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
This one heavy me for eye and mouth ooooo. Boya d legs no go break if I handle his type bayi. can't imagine anyways.

6 Likes

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Ara21(f): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Could this be real love

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by donleo92(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
chai... money na bastard!! bros, I go make money first before anything relationship

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.