Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? (2057 Views)

Was Jesus Born On Christmas Day? / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN / 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by snazzydawn(f): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2005
The question is simple,share with us how you spent your christmas day!!!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by IAH(f): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2005
Snazzy, share yours too!
Anyway, I spent mine visiting people and eating everywhere we went!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2005
I spent mine opening my prezzies, hanging out with mates,and basically having a great time!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by snazzydawn(f): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2005
hahaaaa!!!IAH,long time no meet.If you were online yeterday,you would have known how I spent yesterday!!!Hahaa.Well,because say na you,I will tell you.I was on Nairaland yesterday,with my plate of food at my side. cheesy cheesy cheesy well,that was after a sumptuous christmas party in the church.A cow was even slaughtered and you can imagine the rest now. grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by conscience(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2005
Indoors with my ''Pet''- Babygirl. lipsrsealed
Drink drink drink- Vodka and Redbull , Baileys Irish Cream  smiley
Food food food- Turkey and fillings,fried Rice, Roasted potatoes, vegetable salad and gravy cool
Aktion aktion aktion- smooching,licking, sucking,  snugging and bunking all day long. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
moaning, screaming, moaning moaning more screams like never before
Hang over now.................... kiss
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by snazzydawn(f): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2005
conscience!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry you don break my tender heart!!!you were with your "pet".....and you even ...... with her!!!!Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy (hope u had fun sha)
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by conscience(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2005
snazzydawn:

conscience!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry you don break my tender heart!!!you were with your "pet".....and you even ...... with her!!!!Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy (hope u had fun sha)
Sorry my love-snazzydawn,
we even had Vodka, redbull and irishcream.wat a combination before action time...........
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by obinnaoji(m): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2005
horrible christmas. went to work. was expecting a quiet day at work cos its xmas but met the opposite. had my first food by 11pm. thank god for that food. it was actually my choice to go to work cos i get triple pay. but inland revenue and NI wont let me have my money in full. anyway thank God 4 xmas. angry cry
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by snazzydawn(f): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2005
Conscienceee!!!!!abi u don go yankee dey flex?!!!hmmmmm...you go come meet me for here.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by conscience(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2005
snazzydawn:

Conscienceee!!!!!abi u don go yankee dey flex?!!!hmmmmm...you go come meet me for here.

No vex ma............still love you, this one na .''akata love''
The chicken shall come home .........
next Christmas i go come stay with you or abi you want come meet me?
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by IB7(f): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2005
Home alone
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by Outkast(f): 4:12am On Dec 27, 2005
spent my christmas being sick cry cry went to church and spent an hour surfing topics on nairaland. pathetic
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by Seun(m): 4:53am On Dec 27, 2005
I spent the day eating cake (oh, i love cake), running Nairaland and trying to perfect the ideas I have for my new blog.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by Ib(f): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2005
Woke up at about 1pm ( Went to this thoroughly posh party in pent house luxury apartment in chelsea, Sorry but i have to share this one!!!) lazed about, went to have brunch at my friend's flat, came back to my flat, had a bath/ soak for 45mins with candles and light music in the background ( had to pamper myself, hell it's christmas day and i'm single)

got dressed, returned a few calls, drove over to my mum's ( she'd cooked some fried rices, but i also took over some drinks, her christmas presents and xmas pudding). We watched passion of the Christ together ( and kind of shed a few tears). Went to a friend's house, had some few drinks, had a traditional xmas dinner ( roast turkey, potatoes, veg and gravy. Went to my crib............had some brandy and tonic in bed and watched telly till 4 am. I woke up at 4pm this afternoon!!!!!!!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by alheri(f): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2005
Spent the day with my in-laws. Later went to visit my husbands grand mother(I just love her so much),shes so nice, shes going to be 85 on the first of january and we're having a party. Called my mum and my siblings. Didnt eat so much cos i did most of the cooking. It was a lovely day.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by otokx(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2005
it was my mum's birthday and as usual we had a good time, the music was not too loud. the food was not too hot and the drinks cool, funny enough the pepper soup was just ok and the ice cream was superb. played winning eleven on the playstation 2 in the evening with the boys.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by whiteshark(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2005
8.15am................wakes up in my empty flat and shakes head... che nah wah 4 last night oh

9.55am................ got to church with legry

12.15pm...................I and legs hook up femi @ mama cass 4 grubs (can u Imagine?)

3. 30pm......................Got to my bro's. muching begins with Farmer's Pottage and ends with shreded chicken

5.30pm........................Back on the Island and on my way to my home bois crib 4 some B B Q and brandy.

9.30pm, Back to Ikeja and straight to African Shrine to watch Femi  with my new Russian friends (meeen all dis babes hot oh)

2 am (monday)......................Back to the empty flat alone and wishing you were here with me!!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by IAH(f): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2005
So you know legs and legry personally?
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by whiteshark(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2005
one and the same person

full name=legry
short form=legs

that to me sha
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by Soulful(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2005
Lovely day...

Had my aunty and cousin come and stay with me....ate till gluttony was a serious prayer point and sd to see them leave today....

Can't wait for the sequel next yr...
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2005
ate till gluttony was a serious prayer point

Haha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by dablessed(f): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2005
Beautiful day it was.

Honoured a friend's invitation for a family party - its their tradition to host friends and family on xmas day.

Ate! Ate! Ate! And ate until i could eat no more.

Left there for Charlton! Another friend's party - couldnt eat much though.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by Smashing1(f): 3:01am On Dec 28, 2005
A friend visited, we ate and watched a movie together. I went to the office worked from 8.00pm till 8.00am. How very very boring. All my friends had fun this season while I worked all thru, 25th, 26th, sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
PAINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by whiteshark(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2005
sorry oh, better luck next year
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by otokx(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2005
@whiteshark, please ask smashing how much more was she paid to work on those days.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by brick(m): 3:33am On Dec 29, 2005
i spent mine in church and visiting.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? by damygurl(f): 6:11am On Dec 29, 2005
i went to my friends church and there was a christmas presentation by d lil kids. after service we had lots of stuff to eat and we went over to there house to Party. it was fun and we goofed off alot!

(1) (Reply)

The Ego / Who Is Answering The Prayers Of Unbelievers? / Mega-evangelist Pastor Chris Oyakilome Brings A New Revelation To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.