Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

How Do I Cope With The Dark Secrets She Told Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Cope With The Dark Secrets She Told Me? (1318 Views)

How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cope With The Dark Secrets She Told Me? by liquidlove2018: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2018
Hello,

Adrina joined our church about three years ago. How I noticed her was the fact that she was very committed in the service departments like Ushering and First Timers department. Adrina is a very pretty young woman. It was not too long that I got to know her better.

Adrina is a very lively personality too. Very jovial and full of life. It was no secret that every young man in church eyed her. They certainly made moves but rumor had it that she was not looking for a relationship. They were rumors that she was too proud,hence she was putting off guys

Well,an opportunity came for me to work closely with her during the the last year’s Christmas programme. As a youth pastor,I was in charge of alot of dance presentations and other arrangements. Adrina came for our rehearsals. I was surprised she could dance a little hip hop too. We became friends after that. I was surprised to find out that she was not what the rumor had. She was not proud at all. If anything,she is the most down to earth lady I have ever met in my life.

The more time we spent together,the more I knew I had found my soul mate. I mean,this girl is fine,can pray like a good christian lady,can fast,can cook, can dress s*xy too. When she comes into a room,she literately lights up the entire place.

We dated for like three more months before I popped the question. I didnt want to waste time. This was a good thing. And she said yes!…That most have been the happiest day of my life. We were so happy. The church leaders appeared happy too. Every one felt this was a match made in heaven.

We began to plan our wedding for the next three months. It was then that Adrina called me to visit her as she wanted to talk to me. I gladly went to see her. I thought it was about our wedding plans. When I got to her,she told me she wanted to see tell me something. A secret she kept to herself for a long time.

My darling Adrina dropped a bombshell that day: She had been a prostitute right from the age of 15 when she went to stay with her Aunty whos husband started to abuse her. She lived with them for four years. In that four years,she worked as a house girl,s*x slave to the aunty’s husband and prostitute for her aunty’s beer palour joint.

According to Adrina,she got pregnant for one of the aunty’s client. They didnt discover she was pregnant until it was too late to abort it. Adrina ended up having a baby at the age of 19. The baby was dumped by an Orphanage home by her aunty very early one morning. Adrina was driven away from her Aunty’s place after that.

Adrina came from a polygamous home. Her mother left her father,herself and her two brothers when they were eight very young. Her step mothers didnt care so when her father;s sister took her to Jos,she thought she was going for a better life.

My dear Adrina had been through so much in life yet she looked so sweet,innocent and fragile.

Adrina said that she left her Aunty’s place to Lagos. She ran away with traders in a lorry that traveled down to Lagos. In lagos,to make ends meet,she started to sleep with men as that was how she knew to make money. But less than a year of doing that kind of business,she met.......read more

http://livelystones.com.ng/how-do-i-cope-with-the-dark-secrets-she-told-me/
Re: How Do I Cope With The Dark Secrets She Told Me? by AnodaIT(m): 8:42am On Jan 25, 2018
That's why I maintain that the church is the worst place to look for a wife

Club is second worst
Re: How Do I Cope With The Dark Secrets She Told Me? by liquidlove2018: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2018
But its no ones fault.

This is what the lady did in the past and its nice she told him.

Where is the best place then so we visit for a wife ??

AnodaIT:

Club is second worst
Re: How Do I Cope With The Dark Secrets She Told Me? by 080jbabe: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
AnodaIT:

Club is second worst
Re: How Do I Cope With The Dark Secrets She Told Me? by jaszplus12(m): 7:13am On Jan 27, 2018
is this story true?
I ask because it says..."I had opportunity to work with her during last year's Christmas ....and we dated for 3 months..."
we're only started January!
abi na old story?
anyway...you moved too fast I think because you didn't tell if you asked about her family and background before popping the question to her!
as a pastor you would have convinced us she's God's will for you if things had gone the way you want...here you are now asking us to contribute!
maybe your senior pastors will gave better advice than what can be offered here...just maybe!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With The Dark Secrets She Told Me? by EYIBLESSN(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2018
There should be nothing wrong with all she told you. What if she doesn't told you ?

Most of the ladies of this century are worse than the Ashewo and prostitutes we all know.

They indulge indulge in it secretly and came to the public to brag.

(1) (Reply)

Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister / Family Planning And Its Effect / Over Thinking About The Future Is Ruining Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.