Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister (1314 Views)

Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife / Parents Who Always Fight Are Abusing Their Children Emotionally / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister by CeoNewshelm(m): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Chioma Agwuegbo has shared a story on Twitter of how a man was beaten up by his wife's brothers.

She disclosed that the woman in question had just delivered a baby but the husband has been abusing her even in the presence of her mother. The table turned when her brothers showed up to pay him back in his own coin.

In her words;

"Excited to hear that a man got beat up by his wife's brothers yesterday. Amazing stuff. Woman just had a baby, husband has been beating her since forever. Beat her in the presence of her mom, her brothers showed up & showed him shege. As it should be. Love & light to her! "Here's your daily reminder ladies, to walk away if he hits you once, because he will hit you again, and again. It's not love, it's not correction, he's not trying to make you stay, and it's not your fault. He's an animal, and you need to leave, and tell someone. Tell someone because an abuser will manipulate the mind as he destroys the body. Tell someone so you can logically deconstruct "I hit you because I love you" for the BS that it is. Tell someone because leaving is hard. Tell someone because you might need witnesses. But leave."

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/brothers-beat-up-in-law-from-abusing.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister by CeoNewshelm(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2018

Re: Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister by Mariangeles(f): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Serves the animal right...I mean, how dare he? even when she's got brothers to defend her...What an abusive weakling!
Re: Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
them still dey beat woman undecided
Re: Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister by Flexherbal(m): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
How can a man be beating a woman who just gave birth!
Re: Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
Those brothers deserve a national award.They should be beating the idiot more often to reset his brain.

1 Like

Re: Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
A man that can beat his wife in front of her mother, has no single respect for his wife and her family. How dare you beat your wif in the presence of her mum?

I'm very concerned about such level of disrespect. He should prostrate and apologise to his MIL for a start...

It's not by beating the man, what next?
Did they leave her in that marriage?
Re: Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister by LadySarah: 12:08am On Jan 30, 2018
AntiBrutus,ofcourse!It is called reseting to default cos he'll not even Try it again.

Anuofia nwuru anwu!Now he knows the wife isnt a nobody
Re: Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister by roseboma(f): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2018
And I have 3 brothers
Re: Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister by Evacroft: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2018
I saw this happen to my friend ,just days after she gave birth thru cs, simply because he doesnt want a naming for their child and she objected. Good lord! I swore i wasnt gonna marry any man at that point,the guy almost killed their baby accidentally cos of rage after he threw a table glass stand the baby's way and gave her another open stitch.
There are terrible beastly men out there, search for that one who will respect ur body ,mind and soul.
Re: Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Well, the man is a very useless man for beating his wife, and an id''ot for beating her in the presence of her fmily...

However, if the man has crazy sisters, brothers or friends in the brotherhood, the brothers of his wife may be in hot soup!

It could have been better to pull the wife out of the house and file a case of assult/battery/attempted murder against the husband!
Re: Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister by addictiv(m): 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
The good lord knows that should any husband lay hands on any of my sister's, I won't beat him but I ll get my koboko and flog the living daylights outta his bare buttocks

(1) (Reply)

My Son Gay? HELP! / Baby And Weight / Incredible Business You Can Start And Earn At Least Six Figures In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.