Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Great Contents Coming From Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Contents Coming From Nigeria (990 Views)

'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / I Don't Like Result Coming From Imo,abia,delta And River State / I Love The Results Coming From South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Contents Coming From Nigeria by GetUmad: 10:04am On Jan 25, 2018

Regardless of whatever is happening in the country and how our leaders keep plunging this country into more doldrums, we still have in ABUNDANCE great products coming out of Nigeria being appreciated and well utilized in countries like the United States of America and other developed world.

Many Patriotic Nigerians out there making us proud and flying the Nigerian color in Sport, entertainment, medical, academic and political spheres outside the shores of the country.

Just came across the trailer of this upcoming movie, GRINGO starring award winning Actor David Oyelowo. Just like Adewale Agbaje and some other movies I had watched in the past featuring Hollywood actors of Nigerian descent, He was proud to speak his mother's LANGUAGE (I had actually seen so many Hollywood movies even not so popular ones where out languages were spoken by our great Brothers).

See the trailer for the Gringo below
Watch the guy screamed in Yoruba like an Agboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-bZLM3I-C0

Also, I was opportuned to come across a truck one day offloading some bagged contents. I could not beleive my eyes seeing written on it MADE IN NIGERIA. I asked the Old man delivering the contents what it was and he said it's a material used in plastic production. I thought within me so apart from our crude oil, there are other mineral resources that are actually valuable to some sectors of the US economy. I was so glad to see that a manufacturing company in the State actually makes use of a mineral resources coming straight from our Naija. That's just one company I was opportuned to come across , how many more of those rely on it and who knows how many other of resources are actually this valuable and are generating great revenue for the country.

Nigeria is truly blessed. So many talents and resources. Even in our diversity.

I pray soon God would deliver the country. May all the enemies of the state be destroyed the same way they destroyed the economy.

Does anyone know about the product as attached below ? I mean maybe anyone who knows about its production

Lalasticlala please push this to frontpage. Let's discuss about something positive coming from Nigeria and have a relief from Sad news every seconds.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Great Contents Coming From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2018
Our leaders don dey ruin things since day one, most of them don't see any reason to invest in Education.
Even we the citizen no try at all, you no get money yet you go born like 5 pikin leave them to fend for themselves. Before you know it they turn robbers or beggers.

Nobody wan do farming again, nobody wan learn work again. Everybody wan drive German and live in Mansion without working hard for it aka softwork.

High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is a strong, high density, moderately stiff plastic with a highly crystalline structure. It is frequently used as a plastic for milk cartons, laundry detergent, garbage bins, and cutting boards.

3 Likes

Re: Great Contents Coming From Nigeria by GetUmad: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
fuckerstard:
Our leaders don dey ruin things since day one, most of them don't see any reason to invest in Education.
Even we the citizen no try at all, you no get money yet you go born like 5 pikin leave them to fend for themselves. Before you know it they turn robbers or beggers.

Nobody wan do farming again, nobody wan learn work again. Everybody wan drive German and live in Mansion without working hard for it aka softwork.

High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is a strong, high density, moderately stiff plastic with a highly crystalline structure. It is frequently used as a plastic for milk cartons, laundry detergent, garbage bins, and cutting boards.

Do you happen to know the raw material actually used in producing this?
Re: Great Contents Coming From Nigeria by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
GetUmad:

Do you happen to know the raw material actually used in producing this?

Nope i don't, am interested in knowing too.
Re: Great Contents Coming From Nigeria by Codedeben: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
fuckerstard:

Nope i don't, am interested in knowing too.

That thing is produced in Eleme. Rivers state I think. It could be from the by-product of petrochemicals. I'm sure people who are privy to it are on nairaland but this kind of thread would not be taking to front page for people to learn, contribute and also see the country has got great things to deliver no matter what.
Re: Great Contents Coming From Nigeria by Codedeben: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
That video is hilarious by the way. I laughed my butt out as he shouted Olorun Olodumare when the gun was pointed at his head. He used his Nigerian accent all through. It's gonna be an interesting movie.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Politics Between Christian North And South Solidified In Marriage??? / To Hell With PVC! / PDP To Lai: APC Has Been Rejected By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.