Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109591 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Rubbiish:

Na so baba...No wonder we no dey see ur write up here frequently these days, na there u con face... cheesy
Nairaland need to up their game abeg...They should find a way of compensating active posters, without posters, who go come here...
Imagine say the kind reputation wey I get for Nairaland na him I get for Steemit, I for don build house within a year cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by viktor88: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
viktor88:
Please bosses in the house, please I am having a challenge, please how do i track contest.
I can predict football scores very well but before I could see some of the football prediction contest the deadline have passed.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
There's nothing confusing here... Get your steem ready first.. The process of leasing is very easy [/i]

OK. Like how many steem will I need to lease 100 steem?

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
Godmother:

OK. Like how many steem will I need to lease 100 steem?
You need just one steem to lease 100 SP for 7 days

But wait ooooo! Wetin you wan do with 100 SP? cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rubbiish(m): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
Imagine say the kind reputation wey I get for Nairaland na him I get for Steemit, I for don build house within a year cheesy
Honestly my brother...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by MOIart(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
I just got approved and wrote my introductory post. Please, do follow and I'll be on course to follow back. steemit.com/martzpro

Please, review

tosyne2much

doyinisaac

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
Yes now.. Even whales do upvotes their own comments.

Just be smart when doing it.. Just as Doyinisaac advised, make sure you're doing it when the post is around 5- 6 days make one bad belle no go pour sand for your garri cheesy
yeah
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Phewww! Mehnn. See hustle grin

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
You need just one steem to lease 100 SP for 7 days

But wait ooooo! Wetin you wan do with 100 SP? cheesy

Boss, you are the one putting me through naa.
I'm following your directives 100%.
You said with 100 sp my upvotes will be worth $0.90 and I can upvote 10 of my own posts daily
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lonergem: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Can I open and run my steemit acct with phone??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JacksonD7: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lonergem:

Yes you can. I'm 100% mobile at the moment.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Greenarrow01:
oga doyin. I posted an article to steemit yesterday withoit pictures and not a single vote.
reposted the same article again with pictures. is this an offence please
you could be flagged......
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lonergem:
yes sure
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
doyinisaac:
yes sure
Boss doyinisaac and tosyne2much, if any of you has another small account so you can trade it to me for a fee? This whole non-approval issue got me frustrated. My fingers are itching, heart bleeding to start churning posts for that great platform. Help your boy please.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by OhGeeBee: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

Boss doyinisaac and tosyne2much, if any of you has another small account so you can trade it to me for a fee? This whole non-approval issue got me frustrated. My fingers are itching, heart bleeding to start churning posts for that great platform. Help your boy please.

I have a second account I can trade.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by coolscott(m): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
The same username cool
I have just upvoted one of your posts.
This one: https://steemit.com/steemit/@tosyne2much/when-you-preach-steemit-to-people-and-they-say-it-is-illegal-ac78229b927bc
I am @mrscott
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by warriboy21(m): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
To monitor your voting power, download "esteem app" from playstore and login

This is your voting power
Thks mine is 98.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by warriboy21(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
I have been working on creating an effective social group and I don't know if you guys would be interested in building it together

Count me as admin cool
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Godmother:

Boss, you are the one putting me through naa.
I'm following your directives 100%.
You said with 100 sp my upvotes will be worth $0.90 and I can upvote 10 of my own posts daily
You got me wrong ma

I said with 3000SP, you get an upvote worth $0.90.. And you need about 100 steem to lease that for a month

If you are leasing 3000SP for a week that will cost you around 25 steem

The rate of steem is currently N1,300

Which one would you go for?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
warriboy21:

Count me as admin cool
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
coolscott:

I have just upvoted one of your posts.
This one: https://steemit.com/steemit/@tosyne2much/when-you-preach-steemit-to-people-and-they-say-it-is-illegal-ac78229b927bc
I am @mrscott
Okay I have seen it boss.. Don't worry I will follow you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by warriboy21(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
Relax... I'm talking about telegram

Guy I like d idea..let's create d group n upvote each other topic. It shud be very strict..any member who fails to upvote or follow each oda Will be sanction..

Dia is wat d Indians are doing right now..

Make we no carry last.. dis steemit is more of a business site.. very few people care about ur post..all de want is upvote

Alongside we shud be focusing on creating good content of according to doyinsac

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by coolscott(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
warriboy21:

Guy I like d idea..let's create d group n upvote each other topic. It shud be very strict..any member who fails to upvote or follow each oda Will be sanction..

Dia is wat d Indians are doing right now..

Make we no carry last.. dis steemit is more of a business site.. very few people care about ur post..all de want is upvote

Alongside we shud be focusing on creating good content of according to doyinsac
I agree we should help ourselves
However, he who creates quality posts helps himself more smiley

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by warriboy21(m): 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
You got me wrong ma

I said with 3000SP, you get an upvote worth $0.90.. And you need about 100 steem to lease that for a month

If you are leasing 3000SP for a week that will cost you around 25 steem

The rate of steem is currently N1,300

Which one would you go for?

So is 25steem 25 x 1300?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by genaro2000(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
kentochi:
my account has been approved
kindly follow me back steemit.com/@kentochi
i will follow you back.
congrats bro, how long did it take before you were approved and when did you register

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by warriboy21(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
cheesy

No laf o.. better quickly create d telegram so say it will be d ist Nigerian steemit group for helping each oda..

D Indians have same group for only Dem. De upvote each oda post..each pesin can get about 100$ a day from some irrelevant post... I trip

I join d group n de kicked me out sharply cool
#indiansonly cool

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Yemike(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
OhGeeBee:
I have a second account I can trade.
ma niggie ma niggiegrin Please dash me the account nah... What are friends forgrin
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ammyluv2003(f): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
doyinisaac:
you could be flagged......

He can as well edit the post
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by OhGeeBee: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yemike:

ma niggie ma niggiegrin
Please dash me the account nah...
What are friends forgrin
My nigga, you should understand better nah. I'm seriously in need of every cash now. You know say I never finish my project??
I can dash you for 3k or you fit borrow me money??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Yemike(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
OhGeeBee:

My nigga, you should understand better nah. I'm seriously in need of every cash now. You know say I never finish my project??
I can dash you for 3k or you fit borrow me money??
I'm as broke as you are.
But you no try at all, you never finish project wey people don dey prepare to defend.

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ammyluv2003:

He can as well edit the post
yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.