Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109412 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by coolscott(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
Relax... I'm talking about telegram

Why not?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by coolscott(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
Relax... I'm talking about telegram

Most important thing is that we connect and follow each other

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Housings: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hello Guys we are so much here.Why dont we help ourselves..I am new on steemit.Let post d links to our post and lets help upvote each other.It doesnt take anything from you..Ntin at all.We help each other make money ...Pls lets create a whatsapp grp chat
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
coolscott:

Most important thing is that we connect and follow each other
Okay sir
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Abovee122: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
warriboy21:

ok, I just did dis... I sold my upvotes.. payout is every day... but its says we have to have over 50% voting power to qualify... how do we know our voting power

dis steam meat self too de complicated for d small change when dem de put for pesin pocket: -\ undecided

If you do right thing by 24hrs u will see your profits in your balance.
See my proof in the screenshot.
You can contact me via WhatsApp 08068616795
For any assistance....

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Greenarrow01(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
oga doyin. I posted an article to steemit yesterday withoit pictures and not a single vote.
reposted the same article again with pictures. is this an offence please
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Abovee122: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
But wait what is the difference between selling your up votes and leasing your Steem power?
Experience people here should help me.

I support investing into Steemit that will save you stress jareee.

I cannot come and kill myself. Lols

Have seen guys doing well with their investment on Steemit.
Your investment is 100% sure.
Better than doing ponzi
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kentochi(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
my account has been approved
kindly follow me back steemit.com/@kentochi
i will follow you back.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abovee122:
But wait what is the difference between selling your up votes and leasing your Steem power?
Experience people here should help me.

I support investing into Steemit that will save you stress jareee.

I cannot come and kill myself. Lols

Have seen guys doing well with their investment on Steemit.
Your investment is 100% sure.
Better than doing ponzi
Selling your upvote means smartsteem will be needing your SP to add to the one they have to upvote their customers' posts. It means the bots will make use of your account to automatically upvote those who paid them for upvoting.

Smartsteem takes their own profit of 25% and 75% will be shared individually to those who sold their upvote to them. This pays for those who have a high SP. Those with $0.01 worth of upvote will earn almost nothing because the impact on their upvotes can't really being earnings.

As for leasing of SP, those with sufficient SP (whales) will lease it out over a particular period and you can be using it to either upvote your post or that of other people after which it will return back to the leaser after the leasing period has lapsed
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rubbiish(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
Selling your upvote means smartsteem will be needing your SP to add to the one they have to upvote their customers' posts. It means the bots will make use of your account to automatically upvote those who paid them for upvoting.

Smartsteem takes their own profit of 25% and 75% will be shared individually to those who sold their upvote to them. This pays for those who have a high SP. Those with $0.01 worth of upvote will earn almost nothing because the impact on their upvotes can't really being earnings.

As for leasing of SP, those with sufficient SP (whales) will lease it out over a particular period and you can be using it to either upvote your post or that of other people after which it will return back to the leaser after the leasing period has lapsed
Bros u don suppose be whale or shark oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
kentochi:
i will follow you back.
Congrats bro

When you want to make you introductory post, let it be very detailed. Talk about yourself, how you got to know about steemit, your gifts and talents and how you can plan to contribute positively to the platform. Make exaggerations about what you have heard about steemit and hype members of Steemit. Tell them you have heard that steemit is full of intellects and you are always willing to learn from them. Never tell them you have come to Steemit to make money oooo cheesy cheesy

I repeat! Make it short but very detailed and on point.. Don't just post two sentences and think you have posted introductory message.
You can't be faceless with your introductory post. You will earn nothing

Then find very captivating pictures and attach it to your introductory message. I mean a very clear picture with a good background.

Goodluck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Rubbiish:

Bros u don suppose be whale or shark oo cheesy
No whine me oooo... I still dey learn work from Doyinisaac.. Na him be my oga at the top cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rubbiish(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
No whine me oooo... I still dey learn work from Doyinisaac.. Na him be my oga at the top cheesy
Doyinisaac na anaconda for the matter nau...Him dey swallow whales sef...
How u guys make something from steemit still baffles me, i just go there to debate construction issues, like i do on NL. make una show us the way ooo

I hear say Godmother buy lexus lastweek from the scope u give her smiley

3 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Rubbiish:

How u guys make something from steemit still baffles me, i just go there to debate construction issues, like i do on NL. make una show us the way ooo

Na Doyinisaac dey ball pass... Me still dey behind am cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rubbiish(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
Na Doyinisaac dey ball pass... Me still dey behind am cheesy
U sure say D.oyinisaac no dey among d founders of steemit?
How him take know about the thing like that?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Rubbiish:

U sure say D.oyinisaac no dey among d founders of steemit?
How him take know about the thing like that?
You go dey know more about am as you dey frequent the site baba
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
Shey na 4 steem you wan use lease ni? I thought you're using 100 steem?

Hmmmm I don't understand be that.
I thought I will use 4 steem to lease,
Them pay back at the end of the month.
Shebi it's lease they called it.

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
Rubbiish:

Amen o, my brother, I claim it in Jesus name.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
doyinisaac:
well me i prefer someone leasing for a week only and get plenty steempower at a very good rate,and [url]minnowbooster.net[/url] is still my favourite place to lease steempower....just chill and let the website come up,leasing steempower at blocktrades sef do delay alot....

I don't even know sef. The whole thing is confusing. You and Tosyne2much should put me through naa Abeg.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Godmother:

Hmmmm I don't understand be that. I thought I will use 4 steem to lease, Them pay back at the end of the month. Shebi it's lease they called it.
Haha.. Look at you cheesy
No be so ooooo... Na pay as you go cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Godmother:

I don't even know sef. The whole thing is confusing. You and Tosyne2much should put me through naa Abeg.
There's nothing confusing here... Get your steem ready first.. The process of leasing is very easy [/i]
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kemkem303: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
steemit account for sale. i have been running it for 2 weeks now. interested should call me or text me via 08029676501.

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by coolscott(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
Okay sir
what is your username, please?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by viktor88: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Please bosses in the house, please I am having a challenge, please how do i track contest.
I can predict football scores very well but before I could see some of the football prediction contest the deadline have passed.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
coolscott:
what is your username, please?
The same username cool
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
kemkem303:
steemit account for sale. i have been running it for 2 weeks now. interested should call me or text me via 08029676501.
There's nothing to be done in the close here

How much is it? How many SP do you have in it?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kemkem303: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
There's nothing to be done in the close here

How much is it? How many SP do you have in it?

I started running it last week. just 50 post on it. if you are on steemit you can check it @kemkem. it's going for 7k.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JacksonD7: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Do you think it's a sound idea to upvote your own comments.

doyinisaac
tosyne2much
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by AWEsomepaul(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
kentochi:
i will follow you back.
How long did it take before the approval?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
JacksonD7:
Do you think it's a sound idea to upvote your own comments.

doyinisaac
tosyne2much
Yes now.. Even whales do upvotes their own comments.

Just be smart when doing it.. Just as Doyinisaac advised, make sure you're doing it when the post is around 5- 6 days make one bad belle no go pour sand for your garri cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rubbiish(m): 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
You go dey know more about am as you dey frequent the site baba
Na so baba...No wonder we no dey see ur write up here frequently these days, na there u con face... cheesy
Nairaland need to up their game abeg...They should find a way of compensating active posters, without posters, who go come here...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rubbiish(m): 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Godmother:

Amen o, my brother, I claim it in Jesus name.
Na so my sister... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.