Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Iceland: The Next Big Thing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iceland: The Next Big Thing (4033 Views)

Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... / Nigerians In Iceland / Iceland Univerity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iceland: The Next Big Thing by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2010
I just completed a tour of some European countries, among the countries I visited was Iceland.

Men, that place is just too good to be real, so many Nigerians there who told me the place is very good for hussling and schooling.

I wonder why people are killing themselves going to Uk, Canada and the Usa, when European countries like Iceland offer a lot of opportunities for every foreigner.

Even the language is not that much of a barrier,coupled with the English study programs and cheap tuition fees available there, I think Nigerian students should look towards Iceland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iceland: The Next Big Thing by adexchamp(m): 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2010
Thank you poster, your post is greatly appreciated and i hope those looking forward to study abroad will take on your advice.
Re: Iceland: The Next Big Thing by tunde300us(m): 12:57am On Apr 16, 2010
Why u no stay there MR poster ? The cold go kill u
Re: Iceland: The Next Big Thing by tunde300us(m): 1:26am On Apr 16, 2010
Hi NL,pls read dis b4 u start selling ur properties to leave for iceland oh !!!!! shocked

http://www.iceland.org/info/iceland-crisis/

U go fear fear when u read am and consider what this our friend has come to tell us.
Re: Iceland: The Next Big Thing by kadman(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2010
tunde300us:

Hi NL,pls read dis b4 u start selling your properties to leave for iceland oh !!!!! shocked

U go fear fear when u read am and consider what this our friend has come to tell us.

What's to fear ?

It says Iceland is in financial crisis - like many other countries
It says Iceland is on road to recovery - also like many other countries
It says Iceland is NOT bankrupt - I can't even say the same for most countries. . so what's there to fear

Besides that article was 2 years ago in the heat of the financial mess the world was facing,this is 2010.

1 Like

Re: Iceland: The Next Big Thing by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2010
tunde300us:

Hi NL,pls read dis b4 u start selling your properties to leave for iceland oh !!!!! shocked

I wonder what this dude is talking about
Re: Iceland: The Next Big Thing by tunde300us(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2010
As much as i hate gettin into unnecessary argument with ppl on NL,i think mr mobuch is just being economical with the truth.What part of the comment dont you undrstand ?
Kadman gave his own assesment of the comment and tut there isnt much to fear,but you say u no undastand maybe u shld ask kadman for interpretation,am sure he can help you with the breakdown.NECO STUDENT i guess grin
Re: Iceland: The Next Big Thing by tjadeba(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2010
tunde300us:

Hi NL,pls read dis b4 u start selling your properties to leave for iceland oh          !!!!! shocked

Some people can unintelligently contribute to Forums such as this,
Re: Iceland: The Next Big Thing by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2010
tunde300us:

As much as i hate gettin into unnecessary argument with ppl on NL,i think mr mobuch is just being economical with the truth.What part of the comment dont you undrstand ?
Kadman gave his own assesment of the comment and tut there isnt much to fear,but you say u no undastand maybe u shld ask kadman for interpretation,am sure he can help you with the breakdown.NECO STUDENT i guess grin

@ tunde300

I wonder why people like you cant push your arguments like civilized people without passing insults at others.
pls, this link is intended to help Nigerians who want to travel out for genuine reasons, so if you have nothing sensible to say, I suggest you go to the children's section. You call me a NECO candidate, I dont really have time to exchange words with you, but I suggest you go through my previous posts so you would know the kind of Individual you call a NECO Candidate.

1 Like

Re: Iceland: The Next Big Thing by justwise(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2010
mobuch:

I just completed a tour of some European countries, among the countries I visited was Iceland.
Men, that place is just too good to be real, so many Nigerians there who told me the place is very good for hussling and schooling.
I wonder why people are killing themselves going to Uk, Canada and the Usa, when European countries like Iceland offer a lot of opportunities for every foreigner.
Even the language is not that much of a barrier,coupled with the English study programs and cheap tuition fees available there, I think Nigerian students should look towards Iceland.

How long did u stay in Iceland and other European countries u visited to be in a better position to encourage others to travel there?
Re: Iceland: The Next Big Thing by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2010
justwise:

How long did u stay in Iceland and other European countries u visited to be in a better position to encourage others to travel there?

@ justwise

It is not how long I stayed there that matters, it is how much information I gathered that should be of utmost importance to you.

But to answer your question, I spent 2 productive days in Iceland, and the remaining 5 days were exhausted on touring other countries.
Re: Iceland: The Next Big Thing by tunde300us(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2010
I see u now agree with me there is no reason gettin abusive or tryin to prove i sabi english pass others,cos all i did was to give a link to a site where iceland was said to be in crisis which was contrary to ur report of a buoyant iceland.

Am not surprised at ur comment though cos ure not the only one who obviously dont understand what my post means.

U said iceland was the next big thing,but report says the country is surviving on IMF ,its like saying zimbabwe is the next big place to go,but the country records a 3 digit inflation figure
Re: Iceland: The Next Big Thing by PapaBrowne(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2010
tunde300us:

I see u now agree with me there is no reason gettin abusive or tryin to prove i sabi english pass others,cos all i did was to give a link to a site where iceland was said to be in crisis which was contrary to your report of a buoyant iceland.

Am not surprised at your comment though cos ure not the only one who obviously dont understand what my post means.

U said iceland was the next big thing,but report says the country is surviving on IMF ,its like saying zimbabwe is the next big place to go,but the country records a 3 digit inflation figure

But everyother country was in crisis tooo at the time.
America probably had an even worse situation!
Re: Iceland: The Next Big Thing by AjanleKoko: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2010
@Poster,
Now that the volcano has happened, and pretty much grounded the rest of Europe, is Iceland still the next big thing?
Re: Iceland: The Next Big Thing by tunde300us(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2010
Even before the earthquake the economy had the problem,and those were my argument. US had a bad economic situation last year and u need to ask the nigerians there how they roughed through it. Honestly i will be surprised if some had said america was the next big place for Nigerians as at last year considering what they went tru
Re: Iceland: The Next Big Thing by dataideas: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Travelled To Ghana With Your Car? Please Share Your Experience / NDLEA Clearance Certificate! Does It Expires? / I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.