Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

NDLEA Clearance Certificate! Does It Expires? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NDLEA Clearance Certificate! Does It Expires? (3891 Views)

Is Ndlea Clearance Certificate Needed For Vietnam Visa Application Process? / Nigerian Police Clearance Certificate / Info About Ndlea Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Clearance Certificate! Does It Expires? by Tolufizzle(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2013
I got my NDLE clearance cerificate late last year(october 2012)but didn't finally travel because of some set backs. I've started d processing again and I will like to know if the cerificate I was given last year will still be valid this year (say september 2013)or I have to get another certificate...plz I need ur response...thanks
Re: NDLEA Clearance Certificate! Does It Expires? by homeboy232(m): 6:09am On Jun 02, 2013
it expires...after 6month of approval......
Re: NDLEA Clearance Certificate! Does It Expires? by Tolufizzle(m): 6:45am On Jun 07, 2013
Thanks a lot ...please how do I go about renewing it?...what are those things that I will need and how many days can it take me 2 renew the clearance?...I'm so much grateful for your help
Re: NDLEA Clearance Certificate! Does It Expires? by homeboy232(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tolufizzle: Thanks a lot ...please how do I go about renewing it?...what are those things that I will need and how many days can it take me 2 renew the clearance?...I'm so much grateful for your help

the new invitation letter, bank statements and 10k for the normal application form...only, u dont need to produce guarantors again, your file is already there..it takes two weeks or so..depends sha...
Re: NDLEA Clearance Certificate! Does It Expires? by travelxpat(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Whoever said ndlea expires after 6months, and if you already have one and you are applying to the russian embassy, you can still use it.just quote the date and your number to the consular , going through the second process will definately cause the espiration of your invitation..but for other embassies or countries like thailand or malaysia..you can start another process
@mukende..seems you have enough money to waste and you are attracting the wrong guys..I already explained the procedure stop wasting your time , the only person that can give you such approval within 24hrs is the DG and its not possible for YOU

(1) (Reply)

Can A Student In Canada Invite Me To Canada? Urgent. / My Encounter With A Nigerian Travelling To Vietnam / Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.