Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,679 members, 7,858,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos (40146 Views)

Ekweremadu & Chimaroke Reunite As Enugu Looks To Welcome Atiku & Obi Tomorrow(ph / Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna / Fayose Flies Economy Class To Lagos, Spotted In General Airport Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by pol23: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
usayab:
Voting Buhari was Mandatory!
Standing with Buhari is Compulsory!!
Voting Buhari again coming 2019 is Necessary!!!
Which breed of cow are you?
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by zoedew: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Business meeting must be.
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by lordsharks(m): 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Politricks
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by Nonso92(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
if you've seen house of cards, you would know that when ever these politicians say they're in a closed door meeting, they're talking shit.

They might even be playing candy crush on their mobile phone. who would know?

Then they come out and say we've planned and discussed on how to move the country forward.

Abegi, Make I hear word
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
usayab:
Buhari is the only solution.

2 Likes

Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by otokx(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Will Fayose be Atiku running mate?
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by lordswill03: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
#TeamDuke
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by Firstcitizen: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
delishpot:
He needs to secure his own position too. Him dey pour water for ground so that he go enjoy cool ground.

He is dreaming of being a member of tomorrow's cabal

1 Like

Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by akigbemaru: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
kolaaderin:
strategy on how they would be paddy paddy to the next government in power, hoping Buhari would lose to Atiku. He who have hear now should hear me plan and clear. Buhari would only lose to a stranger coming into politics before 2019, else its a land slide victory for him ! not from this class of thieves warming up to loot us all over again !! not from the present day politician parading as messier !!!.
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by MayorofLagos(m): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
This visit is significant that the whole family gathers to see Atiku.

Atiku is in Akure to offer VP slot to Fayose.
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by Afrocentric: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
usayab:
Voting Buhari was Mandatory! Standing with Buhari is Compulsory!! Voting Buhari again coming 2019 is Necessary!!!
you are SICK
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by myproperty(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Snow02:
Donald Duke > atiku

Is the Duke contesting? If yes where is his campaign office? I need to join and campaign to my best ability.
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by myproperty(m): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Puffydon1:
Buhari is the only solution.

Solution to killer herdsmen or hunger, hatred, cluelessness, nepotism. Solution to what?
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by ogene144(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
olahero:
God will help Buhari to make Nigeria great.

All this Niggas are thiefs especially Atiku, he want to milk Nigeria. This Fayose is a mad bull dog.

so ur bubu is the best option oga pls keep mute i rather vote Atiku than voting Bubu again Daura President
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by delishpot: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Firstcitizen:

He is dreaming of being a member of tomorrow's cabal

na so na
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by Smarkie: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
they want to team up in the upcoming election
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by Chetimah(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The Fayose siblings pictured welcoming former vice president Atiku Abubakar and his son; Aminu Atiku yesterday afternoon at the Ekiti state government house. Jones Fayose flew in from Canada as he joined his brothers Otunba Emmanuel Fayose, Isaac Fayose and of course governor Ayo Fayose himself to meet with Atiku.

Atiku Abubakar, and Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, met behind closed doors in Ado Ekiti on Wednesday.

The two are eyeing the presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2019 elections.

They went into a private meeting after addressing party leaders, members of the State House of Assembly and the State Executive Council.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/governor-fayoses-brother-flies-canada-welcome-atiku-ekiti-photos.html
FAMILY BUSINESS AS USUAL...THIS ATIKU SELF....2015 YOU'RE IN ADEBAYO HOUSE IN IYIN EKITI....NOW IS FAYOSE TURN WHEN YOU FAIL....YOU WILL STILL LOOK FOR SEGUN ONI IN EKITI....FAYOSE DONE CHOP MONEY OOOO...ATIKU THE CHEERFUL GIVER....COME VISIT ME TOO LOL
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by WONDERS001(m): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lilimax:
All these associations...

Every unholy alliance/ association that will yet subject Nigerians to untold hardship in the future,
what are you waiting for, scatter by fire in Jesus name Amen. embarassed

Pls,send me the bible verse you got your personal text from.
I really need it.
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by olahero(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
ogene144:

so ur bubu is the best option oga pls keep mute i rather vote Atiku than voting Bubu again Daura President
you cannot vote for him nah, he stopped your brother from milking Nigeria dry, come 2019, may God spear our lives till then, we shall all see. cool

1 Like

Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by malakasea(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
usayab:
Voting Buhari was Mandatory! Standing with Buhari is Compulsory!! Voting Buhari again coming 2019 is Necessary!!!
he bros a the hail!
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by bedspread: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
usayab:
Voting [s]Buhari was Mandatory!
[/s]May your leg not break
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by Pataricatering(f): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wonderful ! We will all see in 2019 !
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by olabrad: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
usayab:

So that hunger can wipe off the whole of Nigeria
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
I bet Fayose's mum's children are all boys. and I think they're all successful. women with boys have no idea how lucky they are
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by grandstar(m): 12:04am On Jan 26, 2018
lordimmaogidi:
I foresee fayose as a running mate to atiku

He will loose hands down with such a combo.

At most, Fayose will mobilise votes successfully for him.

Also, a vice is supposed to have a submissive nature which is something Fayose lacks in abundance
Re: Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2018
so now...its Atiku and Fayose'S Ticket

if u can't vote out this set of blind leaders come 2019, please do it for ur unborn children.

Anyone that's well recognized in his or her field be it a Mechanic, Actor, Musician, Army or just anyone that have the gut to take us to the promise land should please come out. angry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma / Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.