Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business (12692 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Fail To Make Money? Why Have You Failed To Make Money? / *why Nigerians Fail To Make Money Through The Internet.* / Checkout 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 26, 2018
Alariwo2:

Please teach me

I know you are a badoo in the online biz world
Sorry, I can't because I don't have the time. And I don't sell ebooks, go to business section and you will find them there, stick with one or two things you can do and ask questions on the thread. With time you will make it, the only thing it will cost you is data charges, eye strains and late night sleep. Thank you.
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by ikevictor: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2018
iHart:
you missed an important factor, POWER! In most cases you need electricity to stay online so as to make money online.

I will like you to share with us how power affects online business in Nigeria with the presence of Cloud, smartphones and laptops? ?

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by afbstrategies: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2018
KosherCapital:

Excess weed... No good, where you see no.8 there

Stop skipping your medication. Follow the link under the post and get to no 8.
You failed to use common sense. You saw 8 reasons as the title and your little brain didn't tell you to look deeper for No 8

http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/8-reasons-why-90-nigerians-fail-in.html

That's the difference between being dumb or smart. See your life now undecided
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by afbstrategies: 12:27am On Jan 26, 2018
KosherCapital:

Excess weed... No good, where you see no.8 there

http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/8-reasons-why-90-nigerians-fail-in.html

Do you need more reasons why you failed WAEC? cheesy

Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by maximunimpact(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2018
ikevictor:

Everything written there is true...

are the figures verifiable? he said he did research but he didnt state how he arrived at his conclusions. He said 90% online businesses fail, how did he arrive at it? did he follow scientific method in carrying out this research? You dont just cook up figures from thin air and call it research, this is merely an assumption and personal opinion.
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by djacob(m): 1:26am On Jan 26, 2018
can you also give us the solution?
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by KosherCapital(m): 1:38am On Jan 26, 2018
afbstrategies:

Stop skipping your medication. Follow the link under the post and get to no 8.
You failed to use common sense. You saw 8 reasons as the title and your little brain didn't tell you to look deeper for No 8

That's the difference between being dumb or smart. See your life now undecided

Stop redirecting me to that site, stop looking for traffics
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by Desyner: 1:39am On Jan 26, 2018
ikevictor:

Copy your own make we read nah...
I am talking of reasons people fail in online business and not about OP.
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by afbstrategies: 2:32am On Jan 26, 2018
KosherCapital:

Stop redirecting me to that site, stop looking for traffics

There goes one of the reasons why you failed WAEC. Continue and get banned again by Nairaland. Loser undecided
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Did the article mention electricity? That's Nigeria for you
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by Burgerlomo: 6:05am On Jan 26, 2018
Thank you!
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by iHart(m): 6:10am On Jan 26, 2018
ikevictor:

I will like you to share with us how power affects online business in Nigeria with the presence of Cloud, smartphones and laptops? ?
how do you power you phones and laptops to be able to do business? do you use water to power them?
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by ProsperUSA: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Ok
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by Thane(m): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2018
bluelaptop:
Online Biz made my life whats its today

I worship my brain

Tools available, loki, pony, smtp....................... pm me

Good morning boss, I will like to be your mentee. Please teach me. my whatsapp is 07032909591.. Thank you so much sir
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by BruncleZuma: 8:02am On Jan 26, 2018
orijintv:

How tf did you do this bro? The gif grin
Adobe AE
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by silasweb(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2018
They don't take it serious like offline business
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2018
bestspoke:

ojukokoro is the last one. online business is not for everyone.
Seun made it made it as a forum owner, me too I will create my own from. Linda made it as a blogger, me to I will start blogging. Instead of you to find your forte and stick with. It takes years of experience and failures to succeed in this clime. Learn. The same inexperienced person who wants to go into CPA, wants to run a blog and then freelance at the same time will end up failing at all.

I like people who actually use them brain, something 90% of Nigerians don't know what it was meant for. keep it up, you will go far in life

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by bamasite(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2018
1,000,000% true!!!!
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by prince13: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2018
Poor power supply

ugojibaby:
It is beyond every reasonable doubt that the internet is the mega world that is willing, able and ready to provide income for all Nigerians that are ready to tap from its wealth.

On a daily basis, many Nigerians are enthusiastic, excited and want to get into an online business. The unfortunate part is that 120days later, 95% of them are already out of business.

From my research, I have discovered that the reason why so many businesses fail, all comes down to 10 main reasons.

in this article, I will share this reasons with you and give you tips on what you will do differently to succeed.

1 Avoid The Get Rich Quick

Today, the online business world is filled up with ponzy schemes, MLMs, Cryptocurrency investments and hyips that promise Nigerians heavens on earth but leave them poorer than they met them.

What I want you to realize is that if you are promised 30 or 50% returns on your investment, the first thing you should ask is that where will that 30-50% come from? If somebody will have to lose a trade before you get it, then it is gambling and not sustainable because those that loosed today will win tomorrow.

On the other hand, if it requires newer members to pay older members, then that is a ponzy scheme and also not sustainable. In few month time, there will be 100 old members and maybe 10 new members. Simple logic will tell you that 10 cannot pay 100 and it will surely crash. My advice is that, if those returns are not coming from the sale of a product, commodity or service, then you are on the verge of losing your hard earned money.

2. Lack Of Commitment

Most Nigerians start something today, in the next few days they will leave it that it is not working. Many Nigerians have bought great ebooks that they never used or implement them halfway and expect money to start flowing in. if you have such an approach for an online business, then quit for a 9-5 job today.

3. Focus Is The Key

If you must attain a reasonable height online, the focus is the key. You must go a step at a time. There are too many daring things online that you will like to try out. But 1 accomplished task is better than 100 daring task you tried.

Remember Steve Job’s wise saying about focus, “focus is not just saying yes to what you are doing but also saying no to other things that might seem important along the line. The key still remains that you stay super focused on one thing till you make it work.

4. Procrastination

Many Nigerians have good online business ideas they want to implement but they claim not to have time but yet they have time on Facebook and WhatsApp.

In the words of Brian Tracy, “eat that frog”, Brian Tracy used the sentence eat that frog to get people into fast action. He cited an example that if you have like 10 frogs to eat, start by eating the biggest one without any procrastination. In other words, Brian Tracy is telling you that, after listing out the most important things you want to do for the day, start with the most important one without procrastination. This is what he referred to as the biggest frog.

5. Information Overloaded:

Most Nigerians have spent years researching the internet with next to nothing to show for it. The outcome of the research is nothing because researching with no action cannot produce a meaningful physical result.

6. Lack of Information

This is a near opposite of the above point. Most people do not have a well-structured guideline to follow that will help them succeed online. So, most of the times, they just fumble.

The similarity between those that suffer from information overload and lack of information is that both of them lack a structured proven path to follow and both of them will not earn money from what they know and do not know.

7. Lack Of Motivation and inspiration

Most of the times, if you tell people that you are going to be a millionaire online soon, they see you as if you are crazy or going into scam.

The truth is that the first thought of theirs is very much correct that you are crazy. Both of you think differently.
There is no need telling them except if you want them to kill down your spirit. The only person to discuss such ideas with is a like-minded person that can understand the details.

Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by iykepromotions: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2018
On point.
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by salesforce: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2018
Yes
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
please is there any group created for affiliate marketers? This is the business i'm trying to build for long now but i haven't seen any like mind to talk to. please if there is any group or platform by which you can introduce me to i will be very grateful.
Re: 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business by emmdam(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Upwork Profile Not Approved After Multiple Attempts? I Can Help to Set Up an Approved Profile for Any Category and Skills Within 24 Hours.

To get started, kindly message me via emmdamlaw @ g m a i l . c o m OR

W h a t s a p p > > > +2 3 4 7 0 3 8 4 0 7 0 4 2

Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity that can change your story of struggle to a success story for lifetime!

And if you want that massive income from premium clients, Act now!

You are required to p a y the service f e e which is available in my signature and non-negotiable after you receive a confirmation email of profile approval from Upwork in order to claim the full ownership of your Upwork account.

Service Bonus: Prompt response to FREE mentorship

TOS apply

#SayNoToUnemploymentWithTheSkillsYouHaveGotToOffer

#BePartOfUpworkSuccessStories

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank / Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral / Nigerians Flock To Buy UK Bargains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.