Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Ppa - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ppa (551 Views)

Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service / What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please / A Corps Member In Dire Need Of A PPA In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ppa by Lekan6ix: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
good evening house, please, you guys should help Mr put with this as am really confused right now.
the matter is that I was posted to a particular place which I don't really like but I don't have an option then other than to go three, I have been accepted and have done my documentation at the zonal office, have even started the work. yesterday, I was called at the dream place to come and resume work but I don't know what to do knowing fully well that I am to some extent hooked at the my ppa. I met someone who said he can help change my ppa and repost me to where I want. my question is whether it won't have negative effect taking into consideration the fact that have done my registration at zonal office. plze, help with your contributions
Re: Ppa by youngsahito(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lekan6ix:
good evening house, please, you guys should help Mr put with this as am really confused right now.
the matter is that I was posted to a particular place which I don't really like but I don't have an option then other than to go three, I have been accepted and have done my documentation at the zonal office, have even started the work. yesterday, I was called at the dream place to come and resume work but I don't know tlwhat to do knowing fully well that I am to some extent hooked at the my ppa. I met someone who said he can help change my ppa. my question is whether it won't have negative effect taking into consideration the fact that have done my registration at zonal office. plze, help with your contributions
negotiate with ur Lgi

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of NYSC Corp Member In A School / NYSC: How Corps Member Died In Bauchi River / NYSC JAMB MATRICULATION LIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.