Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo (5298 Views)

Grand P Proposes To Eudoxie Yao / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by surejamz1: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Instagram celebrity and curvy model, Eudoxie Yao, who claims to have the biggest bum in West Africa, shared these raunchy photos of herself in a two-piece bikini and her fans are feeling the hotness.

See more photos below.

https://surejamz.com/2018/01/25/african-curvy-model-eudoxie-yaos-fans-cant-get-enough-raunchy-new-photos/

Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by tammyboy1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
FAT

5 Likes

Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by surejamz1: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2018

Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Ever8054: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
I no go lie,I dey toilet when I open this trend as I see her ynash my prik hit the edge of WC... grin

8 Likes

Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by abiolamitodun(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
surejamz1:
Instagram celebrity and curvy model, Eudoxie Yao, who claims to have the biggest bum in West Africa, shared these raunchy photos of herself in a two-piece bikini and her fans are feeling the hotness.

See more photos below.

https://surejamz.com/2018/01/25/african-curvy-model-eudoxie-yaos-fans-cant-get-enough-raunchy-new-photos/
mcheeew
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Threebear(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
If I catch this girl, I wouldn't waste money purchasing pillows. This one is a god given pillow, soft bubbly and warm.If your head is placed inbetween, there is nothing like nightmare, just sweet dreams all the way.
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by JayCynic(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
The way models are overpopulating Africa sha. By the way, her name sounds like the name of one popular herbal mixture I used to see in "MoneyChuks buses.
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Nonso92(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ever8054:
I no go lie,I dey toilet when I open this trend as I see her ynash my prik hit the edge of WC... grin

Did it pain you?
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by yarimo(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Chai this model want to finish me with vaseline for here.
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by HausaOverlord: 12:02am On Jan 26, 2018
I swear IG TWITTER FB TINDER INSTAMSGE BADOO just dey make olosho business so much easy
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 26, 2018
am not feeling it tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Kobicove(m): 4:49am On Jan 26, 2018
surejamz1:

See more photos below.

Curvy model indeed...what does she model?

1 Like

Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by IamLaura(f): 5:24am On Jan 26, 2018
This lady looks scary

2 Likes

Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Edopesin: 5:30am On Jan 26, 2018
IamLaura:
This lady looks scary
cheesy grin Thats Funny Coming From A Stainless Plate Assed Lady

1 Like

Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 6:13am On Jan 26, 2018
aru.

i tire ooo
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Kenzico(m): 6:27am On Jan 26, 2018
She wee kee me with her Over bloated body.....I will rather stick to Sex Dolls

In Sex Dolls....I dig grin
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by surejamz: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by LuvU2: 9:35am On Jan 26, 2018
Some men in this part of the world re enablers of increasing obesity in women.

Women like this shd nt deceive themselves no more than they hv. U can never get a quality man looking like a whale. Get fit, nt necessarily skinny like some of us bt look slim nd pleasing. Look like a woman nt an ambiguous entity❤
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by IamLaura(f): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2018
Edopesin:

cheesy grin Thats Funny Coming From A Stainless Plate Assed Lady
Ignored.
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Gabaleve(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2018
this one go soft o

e b like mortar
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by dan9ice(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
The competition is real oo sex doll and human doll.... By fire by force celebrity
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Snow02: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin model?? ok
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Kingsley1000(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
She looks pretty and decent now
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Kingsley1000(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ever8054:
grab soap be rubbing on it,u'll feel alright
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Kingsley1000(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
cc lalasticala
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Edopesin: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
IamLaura:
Ignored.
Yea I Don't Feel Your Pain Ko Gerawt Lol
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Alexdon200089: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ever8054:

grin grin grin grin grin grin eddiot
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by IamLaura(f): 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Edopesin:

Yea I Don't Feel Your Pain Ko Gerawt Lol
K.
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Problem for the men.
Re: African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Cant Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Photo by Kingsley1000(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
she is situable for kitchen stool style

(1) (Reply)

Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo / Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira / [photos]: 5 Times Ayra Starr’s Clothes Caused Trouble On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.