Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo (5296 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! / Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by GISTM0RE: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
GistMore.com

Pregnant Linda Ikeji, who came online some months ago to show her baby bumps said her baby boy is bringing something out of her.

The mother to be posted on her Instagram page with a picture opening her button said his coming baby is changing something in her.

She caption;
What my baby boy is doing to me. Can you spot it?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlNMQGZDxuG/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

See fans reactions below...

BY GISTMORE
http://www.gistmore.com/fans-calls-linda-ikeji-flashing-boobs-new-photo

Re: Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by GISTM0RE: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2018

Re: Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by GISTM0RE: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by Munzy14(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
no no, she should sit down and spread her legs to show us what a baby boy is doing to her. nonsense!.
How some ladies we respect will easily join gang baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by itspzpics(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
wink cheesy
Re: Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by Bossontop(m): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by ElRapido: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Are you an internet marketer who is really struggling to hit it big especially affiliate marketers. Send me a message(check my signature) now I have a special package to ease your burden, attract more customers to your online business and become a member of never broke again(NBA) squad. The offer is for a limited time, you need to act now, missing this opportunity will be the most painful thing after missing heaven. Live long and prosper
Re: Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by cassidy1996(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
I can't see anything
Re: Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by lanaVello(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
Who's the "lynda_double" with such daft comment on the IG page...I guess witches and wizards now keep up with their prospective victims online grin
Re: Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by GISTM0RE: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by nsidible(f): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
in case it makes front page...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SApbOt6_Pek Alex was scammed on instagram by online BEGGER
Re: Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by meobizy(f): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
I no see anything o.
Re: Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 15, 2018
GISTM0RE:
GistMore.com

Pregnant Linda Ikeji, who came online some months ago to show her baby bumps said her baby boy is bringing something out of her.

The mother to be posted on her Instagram page with a picture opening her button said his coming baby is changing something in her.

Thanks for sharing

"his coming baby"? Must be a typo

The baby has his own life to lead: she could help by keeping him out of the public eye.
Re: Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo by meobizy(f): 2:17am On Dec 21, 2019
She's only showing us what keeps baby Jayce fat and healthy.

(1) (Reply)

Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty / Tacha Body Odour: Tacha Eating Like A Glutton After Disqualification. / Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.