Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! (36327 Views)

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by frozen70(f): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
alfredo4u:
I will try and make it brief...few month before I got my new job that took me out of my former location. During that period, I do all I can to make sure me and my family feed well and manage the way we can.

During that period, there is this guy in my neighborhood that my wife always confide in, at times she goes to his place to collect whatsoever she want in the guys fridge to eat. Which I warned her to stop doing and always manage what we have in the house with the children.

One night around 10:30pm, I caught her carrying things in her hand coming from the guys room, with that annoyance I slapped/kick her not minding the same guy coming at her back. Although, me and this guy do help each other whenever we do need each others help.

After that incident, I seriously warned her to stop entering any single guys apartment and to stop allowing guys into my apartment whenever I'm not around.

Just last two weeks, I called her around 10pm to wish her a wonderful night rest, during that call, I heard a voice in the background, I ask her who was that, only for her to tell me is the guy I asked her to stop entering my place whenever am not around. That he is watching match in my parlour. Immediately I banged the call.

The next morning, I called her and was correcting her of what she did, I asked her just one question 'what did she think the neighbours will say if they see him coming out of my place by that time of the night?......She started nagging on the phone and said she have her life to live, and I have mine and I can't stop her from the way she live her life....I now reminded her that I'm her husband and she should live to my expectations and abide by my rules, she said never. With that annoyance, I told her I will never send her feeding allowance to her again, that whenever she needs the children food, she should go to the supermarket across and collect their food. Although I do deposit cash for the children provisions up front.

Since that day, I stopped calling her and she never calls. Right now, I'm thinking of pulling my children away from her before she will corrupt the children.

House, pls kindly advise......pls if you don't have any useful advise, pls jump and pass ohhhhh. No insults pls
Sorry for the mess, take a leave or break from work come home report her to her families in her presence and see her reactions of her family reactions, afterwards if you guys are settled, set a spy on her and watch her with the said guy, if they continue and within you, you loves your wife pls relocate her to whenever you are.

Her closeness with that guy will definitely lead to sex, real love making because they are coming to close for comfort.

Its not the best option to stop communication with her nor stop giving her freeing allowance, the kids might suffer it more than both of you.
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by SURElee(f): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oga how many children do you have with your wife now? That man go soon give her belle, and she will pass the child/children as yours. What is even wrong with some women sef, married yet can't comport themselves aright?
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by SilvanusII(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
alfredo4u:

I pray what befall me will come your way in Jesus name, Amen.

I have nothing to tell you bro.

I don't think you are married......so me warning my wife of what I dont like made me daft abi?

In your village, between a husband and a wife who takes order from each other? Who decides how a home is been run. That I told my wife to stop something made me daft abi?

I pray you marry soon and face what am facing.

Boohoo!!! Cry me a river. Dey show power na dey do 'husband is the head of the house'. We have seen where that has gotten...ON NAIRALAND asking for advice, in case u av forgotten. Ur mumu never do. Wa wa alright last last
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

zykod @ this stage, everything is lost except a miracle.
sex, money etc... ogini ko choro, o ga e nye ya x2.....
whatever op is willing to bring to the table, papilo is willing to dish out x2 with chilled drinks after the exercise sef. so that wildcard; manipulation, has been nullified tay tay!

Naaaa Manipulation can still work
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by berrystunn(m): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
bezimo:

Oh really you think so. Do you really know who you are addressing. I no blame you, I condescended to exchange with you!!

Your statement indicated your age . grin

You are nobody

Na joke oh grin
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by DedeNkem: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2018
alfredo4u:

Go and marry and pay bride price first before replying my post. Seeing your wife misbehaving and always claims she is the head of the house. Not taking instructions from you, not once, not twice, abandoned your 2years baby in bedroom by 11pm and went to man house.

I pity you

I'm married! You f*ucking id*iot!!
For you to physically abuse your wife without any remorse, shows you've a serious mental issue. Someone like you needs a serious beating!!

No matter what your wife did, you've NO right whatsoever to physically abuse her!! We're in 2018 not 1918! Be a civilized human and stop behaving like a f*ucking wild ape!

There are many humane ways to punish a partner without being a f*ucking abusive imb*ecile!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by UjuJoan2: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2018
DedeNkem:

For you to physically abuse your wife without any remorse, shows you've a serious mental issue. Someone like you needs serious a beating!!

No matter what your wife did, you've NO right whatsoever to physically abuse her!! We're in 2018 not 1918! Be a civilized human and stop behaving like a f*ucking wild ape!

There are many humane ways to punish a partner without being a f*ucking abusive imb*ecile!

Some men are not men . . . they are half-men! undecided

This OP is clearly retarded, no wonder the wife is seeking solace elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by UjuJoan2: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2018
Rolly83:
I just read your story and all I can say is that you're indeed a very very patient man!!! You were supposed to have noticed this fondness your wife has for this neighbor right from the beginning and put a stop to it. To me I think she's already emotionally attached to this person, this is not good at all because that guy could take advantage (sleep) of your wife!!

Oga I will advise you call this guy to order,sit him down and have a Stern talk with him to keep off your wife..I think that may help but if it doesn't I'm sorry you better let your wife go.

Someone that kicked and beat up his wife like a Dog is patient?

Jeeeeez!
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by alfredo4u(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
DedeNkem:

For you to physically abuse your wife without any remorse, shows you've a serious mental issue. Someone like you needs a serious beating!!

Mr man....come do your worst. If she Bleep up again. I go flog her well well.
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by DedeNkem: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
alfredo4u:

Mr man....come do your worst. If she Bleep up again. I go flog her well well.

Of course, you're an abusive as*shole! It is good you agreed.
Your wife may be doing whatever you accused her of because she knew she married an id*iot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.