Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga (27991 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by herdekunley9ja(m): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2018
mike Adenuga great investor grin
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by Boyooosa(m): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2018
peeps4u:

The same thing that came to my mind. Thy should have sticked to mentioning GLO, not Adenuga.
U know say in Nigeria things are not done in Tue right way. Atleast, GLO will have executive and legal team that can speak better than even adenuga in this stance, so why must insist on seeing him? Afterall, I don't think its a criminal case or case of fraud .,. Shuuu
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by uchman48(m): 7:47am On Jan 26, 2018
this people are funny sha, by saying anybody can be a billionaire in the right atmosphere. Let them create the atmosphere na, abi na under this useless government person go hammer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by marooh: 7:48am On Jan 26, 2018
They arrest him so kidnappers will not see him... grin
Me and sense eeh
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by bot101(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2018
This means GLO is winning the Etisalat battle. I sincerely hope he does. Imagine buying etisalat data at 1k for 4gig....just imagine it.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by icon8: 7:55am On Jan 26, 2018
Bunch of silly jokers!

Invite/arrest Mike in what capacity? Is he the MD/CEO of Glo?

Nonsense!!!
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by Follygunners: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2018
....Also arrest Dangote and Otedola! The bloated Oligarchs feasting on the dis-economies of scale in the 9ja economy!
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2018
I tire ooo

uchman48:
this people are funny sha, by saying anybody can be a billionaire in the right atmosphere. Let them create the atmosphere na, abi na under this useless government person go hammer.
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by olusola200: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2018
I think Glo is a limited liability company

Why Adenuga
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by jimjemo: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2018
When he finally appears, they would be dumb, and laugh over the matter together ,then drops sth for them and that's all!
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by NwaliE01: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2018
This is exactly how we are pulling down our walls with our hands.
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by CMrecords: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2018
Make them arrest Innoson Motors, Mike Adenuga goo, soon na Dangote, ppl that their companies have been helping our own Nation & probably you that just have a brother working for the EFCC looking for money and don’t even have a table water company to serve the nation want them arrested you need ObJ letter to your brain maybe it will panic for change like our current Govt/Game Admin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by kenyguy(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2018
datola:
Chief Mike Adenuga is hardly seen or heard in public.

A cool, calm and collected billionaire.

Funny our House members are appealing to or ordering EFCC to arrest their big fish.
Watch out nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by ashjay001(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2018
Samusu:
Yes, arrest the smacker. Rubbish.
Awon Grandmaster of Data, na lie.
Epileptic data network like Nepal light.

See what ur @bolded made me unearth?shocked

I say make I compare "epileptic data network" to "Nepal" lightgrin
Within weeks fa? Fash don fall my handtongue

https://www.csmonitor.com/World/Asia-South-Central/2017/0116/How-Nepal-got-the-electricity-flowing
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by FlamesD: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2018
If EFCC and ICPC went after Ifeanyi uba and Innoson, I think it should be same here with Adenuga as they are also heads of the companies with executive officials working for them too.

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by IdeyFindWife: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2018
Samusu:
Yes, arrest the smacker. Rubbish.
Awon Grandmaster of Data, na lie.
Epileptic data network like Nepal light.

Grand Masters of BullShyt!
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by adisabarber(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2018
Awon oponu.
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by Yankee101: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2018
Una wan start war ne?

Will you threaten Dangote like this?

I feel politicians have an agenda to cause discord in the polity for no reason this election cycle.

A business conglomerate owner does not need to appear to defend daily operations of a company, that's why you hire a CEO. Except in cases where proof exists that decisions reached my table which were inimical to the Country's interest.

When you frivolously summon everyone and no one keeps coming you undermine the sacred seat of the Assembly.

I partly blame Adenugs for this nonsense. You're sitting on so much money, access and information and you don't flex political muscles, appearing timid and bowing to greet politicians. Dangote contributes cash to potential office holders for a day like this. Sometimes to both opposing candidates so anyone that wins, he still holds a sway. It's called lobbying in the United States.

Spread out and influence Senate seat all the way in Borno. If you need consultancy call us.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by eniola1010(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2018
peeps4u:

The same thing that came to my mind. Thy should have sticked to mentioning GLO, not Adenuga.

In law there is what we call uplifting the coporate viel.
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by ngozianu(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2018
These DISHONOURABLES should ask their party leaders how much Adenuga Donated to their party, How much Dangote Donated, how much Otedola donated to their party coffers before and during elections and they will see that they cannot question these BILLIONAIRES as long as their money was used in their party's campaign funds.....IDIOTS

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:58am On Jan 26, 2018
arrest the criminal , put shackles on his neck and drag him around the house of Rep, what's good for the goose is also good for the gander, yellowbar demons are defending one of their own, when efcc forcefully arrested innoson they were rejoicing & wide jubilation echoing from west as if Awolowo has resurrected
.. infact teargas the bloody debtor and close down useless Glo network with their snail data

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by vertueptime: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2018
Quality20:
does d national assembly recognize d head of the EFCC

No
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by peeps4u: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2018
eniola1010:

In law there is what we call uplifting the coporate viel.
Thanks, never knew that as I am not a lawyer. So they are unmasking GLO veil right? if I'm right
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by ogtavia(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2018
It is what it is ; he has no respect for the panel and so-called lawmakers calling him for an inquest....he knows how important time is and therefore won't let you waste his...he has a COO and several representatives who he probably might have sent but the Senate assumes he must honor their invitation because they are the senate...he is not scared nd won't be moved...on the flip side though, if it were someone from the southeast,the Senate would have sent their grand executioner i.e EFCC,DSS and ICPC to attack him...its no longer business as usual..

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by eniola1010(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2018
peeps4u:

Thanks, never knew that as I am not a lawyer. So they are unmasking GLO veil right? if I'm right

I'm not a lawyer either
I'm an undergraduate studying accounting
Yes remember what happened to cecelia ibru
Oceanic bank was meant to be summoned
But if the offense is too high then we'd ignore the whole coporate issh and deal with the real culprits
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by dheilaw1(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2018
Quality20:
does d national assembly recognize d head of the EFCC
the best question I have read so far this year. very accurate and timely. your brain na automatic
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by troy07: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2018
Wahala dey ooo!!! They issue warrant of arrest to yoruba billionaire. This guy dey provide job for plenty people..... How many bills have this fools passed to create one single employment.
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by fagbemiakintayo(m): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2018
Foolish set of people, if they want the man to pay his debt fine... But they should also release the constituency/senatorial district money in their pocket. CONSTITUENCY/SENETORIAL YAHOO BOYZ
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by babony1: 11:06am On Jan 26, 2018
bath:
Ok nah.
If he is an Igbo man, you will see DSS, SSS, EFCC, ICPC and all their sisters and brothers at his house as early as possible to arrest him without invitation. Just like they did with Innoson Motors. Nonsense.
I dEy laugh dEy laughing.
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by DedeNkem: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2018
Imagine what they would do if Mike Adenuga was an Igbo billionaire.

They would have bursted him at his home without any prior invitation issued to him and dragged him out just as EFCC did to Innonso Motors owner!!

The level of hate for and marginalization of Igbos is heartbreaking!!
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by newslifeop: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2018
Good
Re: Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga by olajide8(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2018
They want to see a billion- a real billionaire not the ones that stole government money grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt / New Naira Notes Ready September Ending – CBN / Zuckerberg’s Non-verbal Message To Nigerian Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.