Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

How to Cash [Affiliate Program] Cheques in Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How to Cash [Affiliate Program] Cheques in Nigeria (1512 Views)

Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money From Konga Affiliate Program And How You Can / Why I Dropped Jumia Affiliate Program / How To Make Money From Mobofree Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Cash [Affiliate Program] Cheques in Nigeria by igwe4life(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2005
Hello folks,

I have been a regular reader of this fabulous forum, i must confess that i am now addicted to it grin

I need to know if any any Nigerian Publisher or Blogger has had any experience with [US-based affiliate programmes] and if so how do they cash their checks.

Best Rgds.
Re: How to Cash [Affiliate Program] Cheques in Nigeria by Seun(m): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2005
All you need is a domiciliary account in a bank like Zenith, STB or GTB.
Re: How to Cash [Affiliate Program] Cheques in Nigeria by Klorel: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2006
Isnt there a better way of cashing affiliate cheques, if you have to do it through these banks it would take eons to get the cheques here before cashing them, is there a way of having them cashed abroad and credited into an atm or debit card so i can withdraw from atm machines
Re: How to Cash [Affiliate Program] Cheques in Nigeria by usmanah: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2006
You can check out www.cyfrocash.com. they offer such services.
Alternatively, you can contact GTN resources www.gtn-ng.com and tell them your probs. They might be able to help you

(1) (Reply)

Integrating Gtb Webpay On A Website. / I Make Money From Twitter - Omojuwa / Latest scam in UK - Nigerians dey learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.