Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) (38534 Views)

New NS3 (DVB-3) TV Transmission Standard / Dvb-s For Pc Now Works Like Dreambox / Required: Software For Usb Dvb-s Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) by spartacus11(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
mecussey:

Showafrica got the idea...do the above and let me know if you got signal. If you got the signal then I will send you the CAM.
getting d signal wont be an issue, but how do i get the cam, if after getting d signal should i connect the wire from the antennal to d tv directly or i will be using it in addition to d video.
Re: How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) by mecussey(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
spartacus11:
getting d signal wont be an issue, but how do i get the cam, if after getting d signal should i connect the wire from the antennal to d tv directly or i will be using it in addition to d video.

getting the CAM is not a problem either. You dont need the video to receive the signa...all you need is the antenna and the power pack downconverter. If you are sure you will get signal then I will send you the cam and smartcard or you buy the smartcard urself and recharge it
Re: How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) by Everfrank(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
mecussey:

getting the CAM is not a problem either. You dont need the video to receive the signa...all you need is the antenna and the power pack downconverter. If you are sure you will get signal then I will send you the cam and smartcard or you buy the smartcard urself and recharge it
This your fine thread has been derailed. I was anxious that you'll resume back to the topic of the thread bit to no avail. We so much need the knowledge. I also tried sending you a mail through this forum but it's obvious you didn't get my message. How else do I contact you?
Re: How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) by mecussey(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Everfrank:

This your fine thread has been derailed. I was anxious that you'll resume back to the topic of the thread bit to no avail. We so much need the knowledge. I also tried sending you a mail through this forum but it's obvious you didn't get my message. How else do I contact you?

Sure, I will go back to the topic soon.....contact me at geoffery2@gmail.com
Re: How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) by kajoula(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
mecussey:

Sure, I will go back to the topic soon.....contact me at geoffery2@gmail.com

Please ..im interested in this, also.

From the start, please explain to us the difference btwin terrestrial station & a DTH platform is, [b]with an example[/b]of station or maybe cable ,pls...id like to know more about it....... thank you.
Re: How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) by Ayooredeji: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
i have a smart tv with DVBT, how can i make the best use of this please
Re: How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) by Bayejuyo(m): 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
How can I get the cam, my dtv is show startime station but scrambled only st guild and real time are working
Re: How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) by ticonwa: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Pls, i bought an lgtv with satellite receiver, but plugging in my dstv coaxial cable/strong, it didnt get signal. How do i go about this. Thanks.
Re: How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) by Blunt4: 1:01am On Sep 06, 2019
Please how do I get this CAM MODULE for me to descramble all these dstv channels.
I learnt stairtimes are selling there own CAM Modules now but DSTV will not. They will always like to rob us off our savings with there decoders.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) by nonny400(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
mecussey:

Check by the side of your TV if it has any CAM module slot. You might need a Cam module and a smartcard to descramble programs.

Hi. My TV has this. How do I go about it? I already have channels but I want to unscramble some scrambled channels
Re: How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) by nonny400(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
spartacus11:
please check very well, the side right and left, all digital tv I've installed has it if possible senda pickof the right and left side of the tv let's see

Please my TV has inbuilt decoder but I need to unscramble more channels. My TV has the ci module space. How do I go about it?

I'm currently getting MBC 2,3,Action, Max, TRT, and other channels. But I need more.
Re: How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) by samuelkunle25: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
mecussey:

Honestly, you have to find out the network, then we start from their....probably, gotv, and the cam will not work for gotv

i need one
Re: How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) by jidxin(m): 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
mecussey:

Check by the side of your TV if it has any CAM module slot. You might need a Cam module and a smartcard to descramble programs.
mine doesn't have the slot... Lg smart tv
Re: How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) by mecussey(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2020
jidxin:
mine doesn't have the slot... Lg smart tv

That technology is already obsolete, wait for OTT services rolling out very soon. Your smart TV will be good enough, you wont need decoders. I dont know why smile, spectranet and broadband ISPs are not doing OTT TV yet. They are in a very good position to deploy such without the need for internet data. Just give the customers the option to pay for data or TV. Whichever one they choose, is profit for both parties.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strong 4922 Hd Decoder / Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] / Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.