Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background (26236 Views)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by shadrach77: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
phemmyfour:
Odunlade is still no 1, acting comes to him naturally and can play different roles.

Muyiwa Ademola is not good with thug, armed robbery roles

Yes Odunlade is overrated . I'll pick Femi Adebayo over him . Odun overracts cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by arofemites(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
moscobabs:
Ori/ Head

Ori Onise
Apere
Atete gbeni ju Orisa
Ori atete niran
Ori lokun
Ori nide
Ko si Orisa ti dani gbe leyin Ori eni
Ori ni seni ta a fi dade owo
Ori ni seni ta a fi tepa ileke woja
Ori ni seni ta a fi lo mosaaji aso oba
Ori gbe mi
Ori la mi
Ori ma pada leyin mi

Ori, the competent Creator
Apere
He who is faster in aiding one than the Orisa
He who instantly remembers his devotee
Ori is valuable
Ori is jewelry
No Orisa can favour one without the consent of one’s Ori
It is Ori that aids one for one to be crowned of money
It is Ori that bless one for one to be using beaded walking stick even to the market
It is Ori that bless one for one to be using valuable cloths
Ori, please, support me
Ori, please, bless me
Ori, please, never turn against me.

O se awo. Aboru aboye.

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Ojugunrege(f): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
happy birthday to him.

didn't know he's my birthday mate. happy 3xth birthday to me too. kiss
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by tayozkc(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Many happy returns of the day....
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by vroy(m): 12:01am On Jan 27, 2018
peddyman:
Who is overrated, odunlade does nt force himself to act his role, all his actions comes pure snd natural ,it flows in his blood
Have u seen Muyiwa ademola? he is very versatile n can play any role as well as Ibrahim chatta
odun can't play many role successfully though he is good but not versatile
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by confiritch(m): 4:51am On Jan 27, 2018
I think the development of educational curriculum in Nigeria should be tailored towards a functional education, this can be done by placing less premium on elective courses from the second semester of the first year. Undergraduates should concentrate more on core courses that are relevant to their areas of specialty. The same thing should equally be applied to apprenticeship and skills acquisitions. In my opinion, I do not subscribed to the notion that education in Nigeria is over-rated or over-hyped. There is need to differentiate between formal and informal education. Both forms of education has to do with knowledge acquisition, while the former relates to knowledge acquisition in structured forms within specified period of time (years), the latter is unstructured knowledge acquisition within stipulated time also. Both are expected to transfer skills, aptitude, processes and procedures that will lead to specialty. In the real sense, education is training aimed at acquiring knowledge and knowledge could also be acquired through reading, observation, travelling, imitation, learning, repetition including on-the-job, off-the job or vestibule, group discussions, case studies, job rotation, industrial training, practice sessions, audio and visual instructional materials among others. The end product of education is expected to produce people who are in the white-collar jobs, blue-collar jobs, business, academics and other forms of human endeavours.
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Liard(m): 12:01am On Jan 30, 2018
Sabiboii17:
......look at this bastard calling someone names.. It's obvious your whole life is damn pathetic from ur stupid write up here.... When u notice how miserable ur life is blame it on the crazy idiots who brought you to life and your stinking self.... Go get a life

Now I understand you, this is a way of telling the world that you are the miserable one, the one with mummy and/or daddy issues. Get a rope and hang your self or better still drink go90 or maybe you can jump into the nearest lagoon. Lowlife wretch!
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Sabiboii17(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Liard:

Now I understand you, this is a way of telling the world that you are the miserable one, the one with mummy and/or daddy issues. Get a rope and hang your self or better still drink go90 or maybe you can jump into the nearest lagoon. Lowlife wretch!
......hahaaa grin grin grin...e pain d weyrey hin con mention me 4times!!...u see say u Don mad?..... Una life Don spoil beyond repair.... Misfortune Don dey follow u tey tey.. Chai!!..u wey Neva chop u dey talk... Mr bank messenger nah Una type go drink garri con carry toothpick for mouth we sabi weyrey people like you....chai.. See as d crazy idiot quote me 4times!!..nah so e pain ur papa reach??... Sorry no cry Ehn.... But I just remembered say dat ur madpapa wey dey asylum go dey chop grass now... Why not go and give d dogfood wey u get to am... Cos hin fit die as a hungry madman o...... U con dey copy words join...... Una misfortune no be for this world.. Person wey do u wicked.... Chai..see painment..... Omo ale.. Go give ur papa d dogfood o.. No forget cos hin fit die o.......oloriburuku ah dey here for you
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Sabiboii17(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
Liard:

hahaa grin grin grin.! e pain d weyrey hin con mention me 4times...chai! U see say u Don mad?...una life Don spoil beyond repair.... Misfortune Don dey follow u tey tey.....u wey Neva chop dey talk... Mr bank messenger nah Una type go drink garri con carry toothpick for mouth...we don sabi weyrey people like you ...chai!! Nah so dmatter pain ur papa reach.??... See as d crazy idiot quote me 4times!!!....sorry Ehn no cry o.... chai see painment grin grin grin....but I just remembered say dat ur madpapa wey dey asylum go dey chop grass now o.....why not give d dogfood wey u get to am...cos if you no give am hin go just die as a hungry madman...omo ale.... chai. Una misfortune no be for this world.. person wey do u wicked...oloriburuku oloshi....ah dey here to finish u
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by smscruize(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
Buy your Fast, cheap, and affordable bulk sms as low as 80kobo. Schedule delivery enabled, instant delivery Guaranteed and no hidden charges.
To get started, click the link:

www.smscruize.com

info@smscruize.com
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Liard(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sabiboii17:
hahaa grin grin grin.! e pain d weyrey hin con mention me 4times...chai! U see say u Don mad?...una life Don spoil beyond repair.... Misfortune Don dey follow u tey tey.....u wey Neva chop dey talk... Mr bank messenger nah Una type go drink garri con carry toothpick for mouth...we don sabi weyrey people like you ...chai!! Nah so dmatter pain ur papa reach.??... See as d crazy idiot quote me 4times!!!....sorry Ehn no cry o.... chai see painment grin grin grin....but I just remembered say dat ur madpapa wey dey asylum go dey chop grass now o.....why not give d dogfood wey u get to am...cos if you no give am hin go just die as a hungry madman...omo ale.... chai. Una misfortune no be for this world.. person wey do u wicked...oloriburuku oloshi....ah dey here to finish u

I grow tired of this back and forth. I'll tell you what, why don't we meet up and settle this like men. I'm pained right? I'm sure you will like to inflict more "painment". So my low life, scum of the universe friend, I propose we link up, you can choose the time, place and day bring as much people as you want too... I assure you one thing tho, this will never end well for you. Your family will hear sad news soon. wink
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Onapemipo85(f): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
wow what a ugly experience. Hummmh na wah, life is a teacher anyway. Wishing a the best as u celebrate ur Bday today. Many more years of fruitfulness in Jesus name. amen HAPPY BDAY SIR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpororo Blasts INEC Over Delay In Announcing Presidential Election Results / Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Cannot Do Without Smoking!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.