Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background (26241 Views)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Myketuale(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Vyolet:
Muyiwa Ademola is the best Yoruba movie actor, Odunlade is overrated.
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by kernel504(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
Education is highly overrated.
Shakespeare the greatest writer in the world wasn't even educated.
If Nigerians put a lot less efforts acquiring certificates that most often than not end up dusty at the bottom shelf of some room and actually used it to advance creativity, our economy would be a lot better.

He was educated, just that he didn't attend university, but he had high school education.

Secondly, he dropped out of school at the age of 14, due to his father's financial state.
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Happy birthday to you sir igba odun, odun kan ni o.
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Myketuale(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Happy Birthday Mr Muyiwa Ademola
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Threebear(m): 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
kolaranking1:
IF you didn't acquire education(certificate), i'm sure you won't be able to type in english talkless of understanding what economy means
If,
You don't acquire Education, it's not some form of property .
Wouldn't,
Talk more of.
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by murphymakun(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
If Nigerians put a lot less efforts acquiring certificates that most often than not end up dusty at the bottom shelf of some room and actually used it to advance creativity, our economy would be a lot better.
Seriously education in Nigeria is overhyped,even the British that brought the said education don’t even acquire more education as we Nigerians. Seriously regretting the good five years I wasted in the university.
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
LordKO:
HBD to him. However, whenever I hear people say "education is overrated" I do take it to mean that the proponent doesn't know what education is. . . Some advanced level academic courses (academics itself) maybe overrated not education. I've never seen an uneducated person that's successful.
Gbam!!! Thanks for hitting d nail on d head. Education is essential, just like air we breathe, to humanity. I know they will come up with flimsy excuses like 'this person did not go to school but he's making it; Bill Gate and d rest saga', but d truth remains that nobody can do without education, at least d basic education (elementary school). Even d higher education is not even overrated. There's no stage/level of education one passes through, that one doesn't acquire knowledge that can uplift and better humanity no matter how small. Even in Nigeria, education is still relevant. D fault lies on govt who doesn't fund education, research & development (R & D) appreciably.

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
bros,I tire o,that's Nigerians for you. waste years to seek admission,gain admission,graduate and throw the cert under the bed,that's why Donald Trump thinks Africans more inferior thinking faculty to whites and its not like that,we have brains too bit can't use it we all follow what others are doing. a lot of Americans willingly drop out from university to be useful while this one is using 13 years to seek admission like that's the end of the world
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by phemmyfour: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Vyolet:
Happy birthday to him.
Odunlade is still no 1, acting comes to him naturally and can play different roles.

Muyiwa Ademola is not good with thug, armed robbery roles
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mandeyy:
Gbam!!! Thanks for hitting d nail on d head. Education is essential, just like air we breathe, to humanity. I know they will come up with flimsy excuses like 'this person did not go to school but he's making it; Bill Gate and d rest saga', but d truth remains that nobody can do without education, at least d basic education (elementary school). Even d higher education is not even overrated. There's no stage/level of education one passes through, that one doesn't acquire knowledge that can uplift and better humanity no matter how small. Even in Nigeria, education is still relevant. D fault lies on govt who doesn't fund education, research & development (R & D) appreciably.
I totally concur with you bro,Bill Gates is very educated because he reads a lot and learned at Harvard too but is not a certificate acquirer. You're trying to tell us the difference between certificate acquisition and being educated,Bill Gates being a drop out is far more educated than most masters holders and many PHD holders in Nigeria because he acquires knowledge all the time and has a lot upstairs
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by 3kay945(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Vyolet:
Happy birthday to him.

Nope!
Odunlade isn't overrated dear. He is the best we have now. I love Muyiwa too.
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by kolaranking1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

If,
You don't acquire Education, it's not some form of property .
Wouldn't,
Talk more of.
So, assuming you're an illiterate, will you be able to correct my grammar?
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by SlimHan(f): 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sheguama:

Woww... What a humble beginning for a man of exceeding great talent, humility and sincerity. One of the best actors around with unique interpretation of roles. Congratulations on your birthday and enjoy more grace sir
very true. He interprets his role in such a unique way. Everyone in my life knows how much I love Muyiwa Ademola. Such a talent.

Hbd Sir

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Sabiboii17(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
LordKO:
HBD to him. However, whenever I hear people say "education is overrated" I do take it to mean that the proponent doesn't know what education is. . . Some advanced level academic courses (or academics itself) maybe overrated not education. I've never seen an uneducated person that's successful.
......well if you have not seen an uneducated successful person you must be in the deepest slum of your village no TV, no internet,...and obviously no sense

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by kinzation(m): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Vyolet:
Happy birthday to him.
undecided
Vyolet:
Happy birthday to him.
Ehen Dem Don Start Bad Belles Making Comparisons. They're Both Good. Ordinary Drama 4 Church Sef U Never Feature.Go Joor
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
I totally concur with you bro,Bill Gates is very educated because he reads a lot and learned at Harvard too but is not a certificate acquirer. You're trying to tell us the difference between certificate acquisition and being educated,Bill Gates being a drop out is far more educated than most masters holders and many PHD holders in Nigeria because he acquires knowledge all the time and has a lot upstairs
U just read my mind. As u rightly said, that's exactly what i meant. Thanks.
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by LordKO(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sabiboii17:
......well if you have not seen an uneducated successful person you must be in the deepest slum of your village no TV, no internet,...and obviously no sense

To hell with your wretched father and lunatic mother. Now channel your further mentions to them you nincompoop.
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Sabiboii17(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
LordKO:

To hell with your wretched father and lunatic mother. Now channel your further mentions to them you nincompoop.
......look at this bastard calling someone names.. It's obvious your whole life is damn pathetic from ur stupid write up here.... When u notice how miserable ur life is blame it on the crazy idiots who brought you to life and your stinking self.... Go get a life
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Skepticus: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
LordKO:
HBD to him. However, whenever I hear people say "education is overrated" I do take it to mean that the proponent doesn't know what education is. . . Some advanced level academic courses (or academics itself) maybe overrated not education. I've never seen an uneducated person that's successful.

STFU, bro!!! No disrespect

There are millions of folks worldwide who are successful without that formal shit called education...

By the way, Education wasn't created as a key to success.

Success has its own rules
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by LordKO(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mandeyy:

Don't mind small-minded people - like that bumpkin that picked on me - who doesn't understand that formal and academic educations aren't the only forms of education, and absence of them doesn't automatically make one uneducated.
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by LordKO(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Skepticus:

STFU, bro!!! No disrespect

There are millions of folks worldwide who are successful without that formal shit called education...

By the way, Education wasn't created as a key to success.

Success has its own rules

You bumpkin and your ilk can go to hell for all I care. Formal and academic educations aren't the only forms of education.

For one to be "successful" he must have an understanding of something (not just something but something valuable) and the last time I checked, someone who doesn't possess intellect can't gain understanding of something. And, of course, intellect requires education (either formal or informal) to develop.
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Skepticus: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
LordKO:

You bumpkin and your ilks can go to hell for all I care. Formal and academic educations aren't the only forms of education.

Have I said anything different from the point you made, Goofball
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by LordKO(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Skepticus:

Have I said anything different from the point you made, Goofball

Some of you can be irritatingly appalling. You told me to STFU, yet, here you're claiming that you didn't counter/abuse me. Lol.
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Burgerlomo: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
HBD LLNP
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by JumieLuv: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Congrats Sir

Nollywood actor Muyiwa Ademola, is a year older today.
The talented actor turns 47 today and used the opportunity to share a bit about his personal life.
According to the actor, he grew up in the slums of Ibadan and did not gain admission into the university until 13-years after he graduated from the university.
In his words:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeY8_ZMBPWY/?hl=en

Source:- www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/i-gained-admission-into-university-13.html

[/quote]
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
LordKO:
go luk again...ahmed musa,tubaba,etc wat degrees do de have a good secondary education is enough mostimes self....my uncle managed to finish nce today wat im de collect sm PhD holders no fit collect am....we need to rejig our educational system otherwise it useless going to university dis days
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by LordKO(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
go luk again...ahmed musa,tubaba,etc wat degrees do de have a good secondary education is enough mostimes self....my uncle managed to finish nce today wat im de collect sm PhD holders no fit collect am....we need to rejig our educational system otherwise it useless going to university dis days

You're a typical bumpkin. Re-read my submissions on this thread again.
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
LordKO:

You're a typical bumpkin. Re-read my submissions on this thread again.
if I slap u u brain go reboot
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by LordKO(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
if I slap u u brain go reboot

No slap me I beg you. Lol
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
murphymakun:

Seriously education in Nigeria is overhyped,even the British that brought the said education don’t even acquire more education as we Nigerians. Seriously regretting the good five years I wasted in the university.

My Brother,

You are not the only one....

If I had invested my School fees in Bitcoin for instance back in 2009. I would have probably been a Billionaire.

You need to see what Graduates are going through..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV / Layla Amani: "I Love Teddy-A & Bambam; Teddy A & I Broke Up" / Akpororo Blasts INEC Over Delay In Announcing Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.