Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,690 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (5866 Views)

Power In The Name Of Jesus (2) — By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2) / Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by UnchangeableGod: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

"Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ" (1 Corinthians 11:1).

"Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me" (1 Corinthians 4:16).

"Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample" (Phillipians 3:17).

"And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost" (1 Thessalonians 1:6).

"For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you; Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you: Not because we have not the power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us" (2 Thessalonians 3:7, 9).

We can see here that Paul was neither arrogant nor conceited when he said the words quoted above but he had to say that since the church was being led astray by false teachers and apostles as we can see happening in our world today. The church could not actually see Jesus but they could see Paul and compare his life and ministry to those charlatans and false teachers. There's the need of mentors who can give good examples of the life and teachings of Christ. So I don't see anything wrong in pursuing after godly traits in godly ministers or following their examples.

I quite agree with your above points. There are always two sides to a coin.

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
butterflyl1on:

I thought you always considered yourself to be condemning everyone everywhere as the chief spokesperson for this God you find somehow hard to describe cheesy

Do you suddenly now deny your responsibility? grin

Describe this God or shut up!

I will not shutup, not now , not ever.

I will call out the cult of personality when I see it, in this case, deeper life members worshipping and adulating a mere man, making their boast in mere flesh and blood when it should be God who takes all glory.

Paul never ever boasted about his credentials, rather he counted them but DUNG that he may win Christ.

Repent !!
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by butterflyl1on: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
frosbel2:

I will not shutup, not now , not ever.

I will call out the cult of personality when I see it, in this case, deeper life members worshipping and adulating a mere man, making their boast in mere flesh and blood when it should be God who takes all glory.

Paul never ever boasted about his credentials, rather he counted them but DUNG that he may win Christ.

Repent !!

LMAO look at this misguided soul who has been boasting about himself all over nairaland now claiming to be delivered of the spirit of deception. Chai truth has suffered cheesy

Frosbel cowbell REPENT!

describe this God whom you claim to know.
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
butterflyl1on:

LMAO look at this misguided soul who has been boasting about himself all over nairaland now claiming to be delivered of the spirit of deception. Chai truth has suffered cheesy

Frosbel cowbell REPENT!

describe this God whom you claim to know.

I don't expect anything less from a deluded man of god minion.

Keep groveling at the feet at your GURU.
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by butterflyl1on: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
frosbel2:

I don't expect anything less from a deluded man of god minion.

Keep groveling at the feet at your GURU.

Sorry I am a follower of Christ of which you clearly are not as the misguided soul you are. The deluded one is you here. The twister of the gospel and the spokesperson for a God he cannot describe. The gulf between you and God now is as wide as the heavens are from the earth. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Sorry I am a follower of Christ of which you clearly are not as the misguided soul you are. The deluded one is you here. The twister of the gospel and the spokesperson for a God he cannot describe. The gulf between you and God now is as wide as the heavens are from the earth. Keep deceiving yourself

PAGAN Trinity god worshipper.

Who are you to decide who is on Gods side or not, get out of here hypocrite !!
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by butterflyl1on: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
frosbel2:

PAGAN Trinity god worshipper.

Who are you to decide who is on Gods side or not, get out of here hypocrite !!

LMAO. I have always told you that you will confess like a witch soon cheesy

Your madness has grown horns. grin

Who are you to condemn he whom God has made clean? DECEPTIVE HYPOCRITE.
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
butterflyl1on:

LMAO. I have always told you that you will confess like a witch soon cheesy

Your madness has grown horns. grin

Who are you to condemn he whom God has made clean? DECEPTIVE HYPOCRITE.

Witch? You sound like a backward primitive illiterate still living in the stone age.

Go worship your god of man, minion !! cheesy
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by butterflyl1on: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
frosbel2:

Witch? You sound like a backward primitive illiterate still living in the stone age.

Go worship your god of man, minion !! cheesy

god of man? Did you not say you worship THE GOD OF ALL FLESH? is man not flesh?

Deceptive cowbell grin
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by biuti(f): 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
lonikit:
God bless Kumuyi. he is a man I love so much and I'm sure many pple are stil in dclm bcus of the love they hav for him.
but there is an element of boastfulness in this writeup. he is a man of humility so dont bring him down with much praises. I'm sure if he sees this, he wil not like it.
why wil u write that " you betray heaven if u betray Kumuyi".
Kumuyi is not the standard but Christ.

Did you miss something? The whole article is about Pastor Adeboye written by Pastor Kumuyi. Who are you acusing of making Kumuyi the "standard"?
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
butterflyl1on:

god of man? Did you not say you worship THE GOD OF ALL FLESH? is man not flesh?

Deceptive cowbell grin

What else should I expect from an empty brained religious fanatic? wink
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:23am On Feb 04, 2018
onuhabel1:

how na

WF Kumuyi is a pastor I Respect alot

bt what is the essence of this post(thread)

We thank God for his life and ministry. smiley
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 04, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Maybe for chronicle, i think
I love his ways
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 04, 2018
frosbel2:

Your God is a Pagan Trinity !

I know the true ONE God who thankfully is not a deeper Life God
So U haven't seek solution to ur mental depravity and depression, it is deteriorating day by day, U are just like a single ekuke dog barking at the moon that gives billions light in the dark

1 Like

Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2018
profolaolu:
So U haven't seek solution to ur mental depravity and depression, it is deteriorating day by day, U are just like a single ekuke dog barking at the moon that gives billions light in the dark

What is this religious CULT MEMBER, talking about? cool

I don't have time for brainwashed cult minions who hear voices cheesy

Go and worship your MAN !
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2018
deebrain:

Ok. Thanks.

Next?

Who is your role model?
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
UnchangeableGod:

I quite agree with your above points. There are always two sides to a coin.

Way to go! smiley
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Freeze007(m): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2018
Peace of God,
Please someone should give me Brother W. F. Kumuyi's cell number..
Thanks in advance
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Freeze007(m): 8:32am On Feb 28, 2018
OLAADEGBU:
Peace of God, Please someone should give me Brother W. F. Kumuyi's cell number.. Thanks in advance
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Freeze007:

Peace of God,
Please someone should give me Brother W. F. Kumuyi's cell number..
Thanks in advance

What do you need it for? undecided
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Freeze007(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

What do you need it for? undecided

An Honest Rapport and very heartwarming questioning. Because there would be a long queue trying to see him, a simple test would give me response after the question to him ASAP... believe me
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
Freeze007:

An Honest Rapport and very heartwarming questioning. Because there would be a long queue trying to see him, a simple test would give me response after the question to him ASAP... believe me

You know where the church is located, why don't you go there to get an audience with him? undecided
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
UnchangeableGod:

POWER EXPLOSION FORUM! You are cordially invited to encounter the power of God. Whatever your negative situation: sickness, infirmity, deformity, delay, barrenness, curse, yoke, poverty, badluck, adversity, challenge, strange occurrences, confusion, shame etc. The Almighty God will solve them all and put a smile on your face. VENUE: The International Bible Training College IBTC (now Anchor University), Ayobo, Ipaja, Lagos. DATE: Sunday, 11th of February, 2018. TIME: 8 am. MINISTERING: Pastor W F Kumuyi. Come and experience the power of God!

Easter Retreat is another date. smiley
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Freeze007(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

You know where the church is located, why don't you go there to get an audience with him? undecided

The purpose for communication will be defeated. I do not have to visit Him personally, MUST I.... You mean there should not be a centurion of our time who believes He would get response by mere talking on phone?

I believe God is a spirit and true seekers of Him seek Him in spirit and in truth... As a matter of fact I have something to tell Him for His own Good......My effort is this, if it is met with strong resistance as a result of the barriers they are promoting I can only say, let God's will be done... May God forgive all our sins in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Freeze007:

The purpose for communication will be defeated. I do not have to visit Him personally, MUST I.... You mean there should not be a centurion of our time who believes He would get response by mere talking on phone?

I believe God is a spirit and true seekers of Him seek Him in spirit and in truth... As a matter of fact I have something to tell Him for His own Good......My effort is this, if it is met with strong resistance as a result of the barriers they are promoting I can only say, let God's will be done... May God forgive all our sins in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

Arrange an appointment with him if you've got anything useful to say. I know you will not gatecrash the President's villa because you've got something personal to say to him, will you? undecided
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Freeze007(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Arrange an appointment with him if you've got anything useful to say. I know you will not gatecrash the President's villa because you've got something personal to say to him, will you? undecided

It is the PATIENT that looks for the DOCTOR that said, a stroke of the cane is sufficient for the wise, let those who have ear to hear let them ear by doing the needful... thank you brother.
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
Freeze007:

It is the PATIENT that looks for the DOCTOR that said, a stroke of the cane is sufficient for the wise, let those who have ear to hear let them ear by doing the needful... thank you brother.

I'll suggest you first pay a psychiatrist a visit before you are let loose. cool
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Freeze007(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

I'll suggest you first pay a psychiatrist a visit before you are let loose. cool

Done that couple of times, it appears they too need a physiotherapist ....when I realized it was just me fighting with who I am, I relied totally on God and the jigsaw puzzle became perfectly fitted......

I So you see I was expecting this from you, don't know why it didn't come earlier....

Enjoy!
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Freeze007:

Done that couple of times, it appears they too need a physiotherapist ....when I realized it was just me fighting with who I am, I relied totally on God and the jigsaw puzzle became perfectly fitted......

I So you see I was expecting this from you, don't know why it didn't come earlier....

Enjoy!

The Easter Retreat should be starting from around the 29th, a good time to satisfy your curiosity. smiley
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Freeze007(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

The Easter Retreat should be starting from around the 29th, a good time to satisfy your curiosity. smiley

If you know Him personally relay my message... I will not find Him, if you LOVE him tell him to BUILD BRIDGES and not creating barriers.

#Tell dem
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Freeze007(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

If you know Him personally relay my message... I will not find Him, if you LOVE him tell him to BUILD BRIDGES and not creating barriers.

#Tell dem
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Smony: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
May God bless God for giving the
earth a man as this. May God bless
the man of God Amen...

Good write up bt wrong conclusion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? / What Made You Become An Atheist / Judas Iscariot - Hero Or Villian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.