Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (5864 Views)

Power In The Name Of Jesus (2) — By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2) / Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Freeze007:

If you know Him personally relay my message... I will not find Him, if you LOVE him tell him to BUILD BRIDGES and not creating barriers.

#Tell dem

Why are you stammering, did you have to post the same response twice? undecided
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Freeze007:

If you know Him personally relay my message... I will not find Him, if you LOVE him tell him to BUILD BRIDGES and not creating barriers.

#Tell dem

Deeper Life has been building all kind of bridges before you were born. Here is a literal bridge being built for the community.

https://www.nairaland.com/4374652/deeper-life-co-builder-lagos-mega
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Freeze007(m): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Deeper Life has been building all kind of bridges before you were born. Here is a literal bridge being built for the community.

https://www.nairaland.com/4374652/deeper-life-co-builder-lagos-mega

Here is a literal meaning of my comment, should I want to see him now incase of an SOS like now will I see him, call him or text him for instant response?

Now you GRAB........

BY THE WAY I know a lot of people who have built bridges too,like the bridges from England to France etc that you don't get to hear about because the Holy book says in Matthew 6:3-4"6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.......

God save us all as worthless sinners as we may be, we still plead for divine intervention and forgiveness of all our sins in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

Addendum:
Psalm 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. Psalm
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Freeze007(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

cool
OLAADEGBU:

Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Smony:

May God bless God for giving the
earth a man as this. May God bless
the man of God Amen...

Good write up bt wrong conclusion

What's wrong with the conclusion, if I may ask?
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Freeze007:

Here is a literal meaning of my comment, should I want to see him now incase of an SOS like now will I see him, call him or text him for instant response?

He is not God and can only be at one location at a time. His mission is not to take the place of God but to connect you to your Creator, redeemer, deliverer and Saviour.

Freeze007:

BY THE WAY I know a lot of people who have built bridges too,like the bridges from England to France etc that you don't get to hear about because the Holy book says in Matthew 6:3-4"6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.......

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid" (Matthew 5:14).

You will have to take your grudges to those who publicised it. A city built on a hill cannot be hidden. wink

Freeze007:

God save us all as worthless sinners as we may be, we still plead for divine intervention and forgiveness of all our sins in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

That is why you need to be connected to the living God and not man. Come to the Easter Retreat to get connected with the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Freeze007:

Addendum:
Psalm 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. Psalm

You should also seek to know the Lord of the temple, He is the Lord of the Sabbath who can give you rest for your weary soul. smiley
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Freeze007(m): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

He is not God and can only be at one location at a time. His mission is not to take the place of God but to connect you to your Creator, redeemer, deliverer and Saviour.

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid" (Matthew 5:14).

You will have to take your grudges to those who publicised it. A city built on a hill cannot be hidden. wink

That is why you need to be connected to the living God and not man. Come to the Easter Retreat to get connected with the King of kings and Lord of lords.

You should also seek to know the Lord of the temple, He is the Lord of the Sabbath who can give you rest for your weary soul. smiley

I am glad you know a good fruit would leave by example, right!

If your good works should not be hid, why then do you need security? My soul is well committed in the hands of the Maker. He authorizes my actions however to the Arrogant, prideful and boastful they would be blinded by the message from Gods throne because of their actions which portray division. Anyway, if you were of God you would know who is of God, since we think it lies solely on retreats a debacle that contradicts Christ Authority about this ERA OF WORSHIPPING GOD IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH, I can only say thank you Father for the ability to OBEY.

A weary soul would not be SEE GOD but would be neck deep in the world. I and my Father are one, same way you and your Father is one, depending on your position with your maker meaning, you are are one with Him and He makes His abode in you, you can also be seen effecting wonderful works while still in your body at a particular but multifarious in diverse places with your own image. Do you understand?

So, if you think He is not God you have spoken right, but don't doubt the tendency of God in the regard as being multifarious if he is doing God's bidding. I don't need Him to pray for me or any of that sort, I just want him to receive the kind of message that Noah Got for the good of the sheeples He is leading.

I am Fathers temple, and I don't need to see a man like me after all, there is neither Greek nor Jew, bond nor free, small or great for we are one in the eyes of the Lord. We have only one intercessor, a propitiation for all creation who died for my sins and your sins.

If you think salvation is in going to your retreat, I tell you this, from our MASTER: John 4:20-25

"4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things."

Let this be the light you should be shinning and not another kind of light.
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Freeze007:

I am glad you know a good fruit would leave by example, right!

You are allowed the use of spell check. cool

Freeze007:

If your good works should not be hid, why then do you need security? My soul is well committed in the hands of the Maker. He authorizes my actions however to the Arrogant, prideful and boastful they would be blinded by the message from Gods throne because of their actions which portray division. Anyway, if you were of God you would know who is of God, since we think it lies solely on retreats a debacle that contradicts Christ Authority about this ERA OF WORSHIPPING GOD IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH, I can only say thank you Father for the ability to OBEY.

You sound very much like your master.

"And saith unto Him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give His angels charge over thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone"

Is that why you are enquiring about his whereabouts? If you get in his way you may get crushed, if care is not taken.

Freeze007:

A weary soul would not be SEE GOD but would be neck deep in the world. I and my Father are one, same way you and your Father is one, depending on your position with your maker meaning, you are are one with Him and He makes His abode in you, you can also be seen effecting wonderful works while still in your body at a particular but multifarious in diverse places with your own image. Do you understand?

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because their is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it"

I understand that you are one with your father, is that why you are seeking to kill him? Our God is a consuming fire. Be warned!

Freeze007:

So, if you think He is not God you have spoken right, but don't doubt the tendency of God in the regard as being multifarious if he is doing God's bidding. I don't need Him to pray for me or any of that sort, I just want him to receive the kind of message that Noah Got for the good of the sheeples He is leading.

You are not a sheep what message has a goat (or wolf) got for the shepherd of the sheep?

Freeze007:

I am Fathers temple, and I don't need to see a man like me after all, there is neither Greek nor Jew, bond nor free, small or great for we are one in the eyes of the Lord. We have only one intercessor, a propitiation for all creation who died for my sins and your sins.

And who is that saviour of yours? undecided

Freeze007:

If you think salvation is in going to your retreat, I tell you this, from our MASTER: John 4:20-25

"4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things."

satan also quotes scriptures but that does not mean that he is sincerely seeking the Lord. The Easter Retreat is not an end on its own it is only a means to an end. Jesus Christ is the Creator, Redeemer and Saviour. Receive Him into your life and become an heir of the Father and a joint heir with the Son. wink

Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by GoodMuyis(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Freeze007:

4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.4:23
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Romans 10:
(Rom 10:13 [KJV])
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
(Rom 10:14 [KJV])
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
(Rom 10:15 [KJV])
And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
(Rom 10:16 [KJV])
But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
(Rom 10:17 [KJV])
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Deeper Life National Easter Retreat presets you Yet Another Opportunity to Grow your faith in God through hearing of the word of God with an opportunity to get Save, Sanctified and Spirit-filled

Cant wait to sing with others the Deeper Life Anthem

Jesus Only is our Message
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Freeze007(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

"And saith unto Him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give His angels charge over thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone"

Is that why you are enquiring about his whereabouts? If you get in his way you may get crushed, if care is not taken.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because their is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it"

I understand that you are one with your father, is that why you are seeking to kill him? Our God is a consuming fire. Be warned!

You are not a sheep what message has a goat (or wolf) got for the shepherd of the sheep?

satan also quotes scriptures but that does not mean that he is sincerely seeking the Lord. The Easter Retreat is not an end on its own it is only a means to an end. Jesus Christ is the Creator, Redeemer and Saviour. Receive Him into your life and become an heir of the Father and a joint heir with the Son. wink

You were quick to bash me with the following text yet refused to be TRUE to yourself on who my Father is. Ok

Matthew 23:9
"23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven."

And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free, and yes, you are right when you say I am doing the works of my MASTER.... he that is spiritual judgeth all things yet He is judged of no man.
John 8:32
"8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

I Corinthians 2:15
"
2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man."

If this retreat is the end to the means that is my salvation lies on this retreat, I speak LIGHT INTO THAT GATHERING THAT THE LIGHT OF OUR EVERLASTING FATHER shines forth for all true seekers OF TRUTH TO WORSHIP THEIR FATHER IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen. I say, kneel down and fall on your face, confess all your sins and ask for the Holy Spirit and voila, you are connected to our Heavenly Father the power house. whilst you believe He must be there in a building, I believe in my heart He is here talking to you already through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen, I believe God is here because He is omnipresent. From your quote, do you think I need a PREACHER? If that's your submission, I am humbled at those thought provoking sense, thank you for the gesture... His WORDS live in me not that I am writing him off though, however, for the GOOD of your kind this is why the message must be relayed.

Now if you believe that SATAN is after Brother Williams Folorunso Kumuyi, then do not border about giving His contact, however, It would be on RECORD THAT I OBEYED.

Let me TELL YOU THIS, PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY ARE OF GOD WILL BE THE SAME PEOPLE TO OPENLY DENOUNCE THE MANIFESTATION OF CHRIST. I have said my own.

After that may the peace and blessings of God abide with the entire world now and forever more Amen

Emem!
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Smony: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

What's wrong with the conclusion, if I may ask?
how cn God bless God?
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by lonikit: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

I hav been following u and freeze007. I realized that ur comments speak volume of u. u are quick to bash. no wonder bible says "out of the abundance of the hrt, mouth speaketh". I want u to knw that pastor Kumuyi is not God that cannot err. Jesus says none is good but only God, Paul says none is righteous but only God. throughout his comments, he never bashed u.
it is high time we stopped idolizing our pastors. Jesus is the standard not any pastor. I'm sure Kumuyi may not be api if he sees dis.
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2018
Smony:

how cn God bless God?

"But unto the Son He saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom" (Hebrews 1:8-)

Who is speaking here and to whom? undecided
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by UnchangeableGod: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Easter Retreat is another date. smiley
You are right. It is going to be wonderful. See you there tomorrow 29th March to April 1st, 2018.
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2018
UnchangeableGod:

You are right. It is going to be wonderful. See you there tomorrow 29th March to April 1st, 2018.

Amen! cheesy

Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2018
Pastor W.F. Kumuyi respectfully requests the pleasure of your presence to watch the online streaming of the inauguration ceremony of the Ultra-Modern Headquarters Church Auditorium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxLqLjwYZLI
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
UnchangeableGod:

I quite agree with your above points. There are always two sides to a coin.

Higher Everyday
MONDAY, APRIL 16, 2018

YOUR MENTOR MATTERS
TEXT: DEUTERONOMY 34:1-12

"And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses" (Deuteronomy 34:9).

A mentor advises and guides a younger and less experienced person or a junior colleague. "To build strong and powerful Churches, we as leaders have to know how to find, train, and manage the right people for the right job," wrote Casey Treat. These leaders are the mentors. Joshua began with Moses as a younger follower before they got to the border of Canaan. He became the most experienced Israeli in spiritual matters next to Moses. He was on the mountain with Moses when Israel made a golden calf to worship. He was the army commander at the conquest of Amalek. He was among the twelve men who went to spy the land of Canaan. He was among the 70 elders that Moses put on of his Holy Spirit. Only Joshua and Caleb brought faith-backed report. He was always walking by faith with Moses. It was no surprise at all to Israel that before Moses died, God chose Joshua to succeed him.

Who are your mentors in education, career and Christian service? As a youth, follow good leaders for a holy walk with God.

Challenge: "Be a Joshua; learn from your mentor"

Prayer: "Lord, guide me to walk and work with the right mentors in Jesus' name"

Quote: "Follow good leaders for a holy walk with God"

Bible Reading in one Year: Exodus 17:9-14; 24:13

See more here:
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2018
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Ethiopia
9 hrs ·
Our father-in-the-Lord is 77 today. Celebrate Great Grace, Glorious Gift and Grand Glory...

Source: https://www.facebook.com/dclmetmission/

Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PASTOR (DR.) WILLIAMS FOLORUNSHO KUMUYI*

*_20 Facts about Pastor (Dr.) W.F Kumuyi_*

Here are some things we don't know about this Man-of-God. He is really an outstanding preacher in all sense.

1. He was born on June 6, 1941 in Erin-Ijesha, Osun state.

2. He graduated with First-class degree in Mathematics from the University of Ibadan in 1967.

3. In April 2013, Kumuyi was named as one of the "500 most powerful people on the planet."

4. He draws/receives no salary from the work he does, instead the church sees to his upkeeps. The house he lived-in and the SUV he droves-in is owned by the church. Some pastors under him droves Cars better than his. He has NOTHING he can call his.

5. His church holds the position as the "single largest congregational church" in Africa and the 3rd largest in the world since the 80s.

6. Currently, his church is named as "world largest megachurch" according to http://www.foreignpolicy.com

7. He is an extremely humble man, his understanding of the Bible is quite enviable and astonishing. He has an excellent command of alliteration. If he were to speak on TEAM, you would heard him saying: Together Everybody Accomplishes More(TEAM). His collosal grasp of the scripture has made the submission that "he teaches the bible as if he was there when it was written."

8. He doesn't own a private jet. (I could recalled the story of an incident where the commercial plane he was in developed engine failure mid-air. One engine stops working and the other is showing sign it would malfunction too. Everyone were praying and asking for God forgiveness of their sins, he was there calm and untroubled. He was quoted as saying: "satan you can't do anything while am still here(on the plane)". Suddenly, the two engines started working again and the crash was averted, according to one of the pastors that went with him on the journey.)

9. He sold his car to support the gospel work in Ghana back in the 80s or late 70s.

10. His church offers the first "free food, free accommodation, free transportation" for participants in Nigeria Christendom. Every other churches follow suite.

11. The church he reluctantly started with 15 members in 1973 as Bible Study class has grown to over 1million membership in Nigeria alone with millions others in the rest of the world.

12. He has featured in a christian movie titled "The Snare." The film has been in the making since 2010 and it features local and international renowned Christian artistes.

13. He is an Holiness preacher, an Author and a Televangelist.

14. His church has its own private high school dubbed "Deeper Life High School" (a highly advanced secondary school) in almost every states in Nigeria.

15. His church also has its own University called "Anchor University" in Abuja and Lagos (as proposed).

16. His Ultra modern Headquarters church in Lagos cost over N4billions. The edifice is a masterpiece with underground car park and 2 lift elevators inside the church. All the windows in the church are remotedly or electronically opened and closed. Even the roofing sheet they used is the first of such in Africa(according to the architect-in-charge).

17. His church blue and white coloured, long buses procured by the church are all customised, including all the satellite dishes the church branches used for transmission.

18. He once tendered his letter of resignation as the G.S of the church during the controversy that trails his son's wedding despite the fact that he is the founder of the ministry. (i salute his leadership style on this).

19. He was once a lecturer at the University of Lagos. His studies at University of Ibadan was sponsored by the renowned Atheist, Tai Solarin.

20. He got born-again on April 4, 1964.

I end this piece with what Pastor Kumuyi himself said in an interview with London-based New African Magazine in 2006 about his background, how the Deeper Life Bible Church came into being, and what the future holds for the entire ministry; "there are no theatrics in our Church, because from my background, I don't like anything that is turned into a show or drama. Some pastors like the drama rather than the results. I want the results rather than the drama."

I am proud of my Pastor.

Happy Birthday, Long life and Prosperity.
I wish you Great Grace and strength to go through life,

Amen
#copied.
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
enshy:

Frosbel, Frosbel why kickest thou against the pricks?
You are at the edge and it's very dangerous but not late.
God have mercy on you. Amen!

He has now denied Jesus, may the Lord have mercy on his soul. cry
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
GoodMuyis:

Romans 10:
(Rom 10:13 [KJV])
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
(Rom 10:14 [KJV])
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
(Rom 10:15 [KJV])
And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
(Rom 10:16 [KJV])
But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
(Rom 10:17 [KJV])
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Deeper Life National Easter Retreat presets you Yet Another Opportunity to Grow your faith in God through hearing of the word of God with an opportunity to get Save, Sanctified and Spirit-filled

Cant wait to sing with others the Deeper Life Anthem

Jesus Only is our Message

God bless you real good. wink
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:55am On Aug 19, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

He has now denied Jesus, may the Lord have mercy on his soul. cry
When are you going to deny him
Re: An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

When are you going to deny him

Why should I deny him and become like you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Commandment For Christians / The Existence Of A Conscious Watchman (a Discussion) / What Made You Become An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.