Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One (34280 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by ichidodo: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
He wants to buy fapson's market with his own image and reputation....
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gold raped Dorcas?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by sexdoll: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Timoleon:

can't blame yourself na, you are a sexdoll!

yeah.

i was seriously over used last nite.

my pussy is still hurting from being overworked.

so please kindly update me on what has been going on.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Henrybright:
he should have just ignored the girl

She said Burma unblocked her, properly she is running her mouth too much that's why they're blocking her in the first place. When she control it maybe he will unblock her too.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Follygunners: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
1BB007:
My response.
Why would a taxify driver drive his/her client to an unknown tarred road?
To Dorcas, u didn't want an offline trip beacause it could be risky. That means you need a cab so bad that night, you were gonna look for any option. We don't know the agreement between you guys but i am 65% sure you weren't gonna go for that trip offline because you care so much about your safety.

some lame public opinion saying a kidnapper walks around with a gun or Knife, I am sorry to say you are not in your right senses. because it was obvious the guy had a nasty fantasy of getting down with a beautiful actress forcefully, and could murder her in the process and leave no traces.

Another lame public opinion was that she could open the door, how nah?. how is that possible when a child lock is on, different car has different lock system.

To dorcas, He claimed you ordered him to just move, could it be that you insulted him so bad he wanted to take a revenge to rape you?

NeverthEless, Taxify driver enemeaka or whatever your name is, your job as a taxify driver partner is to deliver selfless service to your client and take clients to their destination, but you did the opposite to sexually abuse a client, assault etc. you even ripped off her dress? now that is a rape attempt.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

1 you just incurred taxify company a huge loss from their projected target income for the first quarter of the year
2 you will be sentenced to nothing less than 15 YEARS in prison.
3 you are seen as a RAPIST for years to come. Everyone will runaway from you

DORCAS
1 Try not use insultive or provocative words on anyone. which i have doubt you actually did that
2 You made a smart move for recording all what happened for evidence.. Thanks to your snapchat addiction
3 We love you and we are happy you her safe! Move on a lot of people love you for always entertaining us in our everyday busy lifestyle.

Thanks

Guy, your assessment, analysis.. whatever you just wrote is total BS! You're such a F**l for even trying to blame the driver. After watching a glimpse from the clip, it says much already about the lady's negative antics, demeanor and arrogance. Just cuz the guy drives taxi for a living, just cuz she did a couple of movies doesn't put her a position to condescend others. We know their type!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by classicfrank4u(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
1BB007:
My response.
To Dorcas, u didn't want an offline trip beacause it could be risky. That means you need a cab so bad that night, you were gonna look for any option. We don't know the agreement between you guys but i am 65% sure you weren't gonna go for that trip offline because you care so much about your safety.

some lame public opinion saying a kidnapper walks around with a gun or Knife, I am sorry to say you are not in your right senses. because it was obvious the guy had a nasty fantasy of getting down with a beautiful actress forcefully, and could murder her in the process and leave no traces.

Another lame public opinion was that she could open the door, how nah?. how is that possible when a child lock is on, different car has different lock system.

To dorcas, He claimed you ordered him to just move, could it be that you insulted him so bad he wanted to take a revenge to rape you?

NeverthEless, Taxify driver enemeaka or whatever your name is, your job as a taxify driver partner is to deliver selfless service to your client and take clients to their destination, but you did the opposite to sexually abuse a client, assault etc. you even ripped off her dress? now that is a rape attempt.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

1 you just incurred taxify company a huge loss from their projected target income for the first quarter of the year

DORCAS
1 Try not use insultive or provocative words on anyone. which i have doubt you actually did that
2 You made a smart move for recording all what happened for evidence.. Thanks to your snapchat addiction
3 We love you and we are happy you her safe! Move on a lot of people love you for always entertaining us in our everyday busy lifestyle.

Thanks
unfortunately.
ur stupidity has no limit

15 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Follygunners: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
This foolish dude craves some lime-light and relevancy. Who cares about his opinions anyways? Ode! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by ezyk(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Him don change mouth. Him for continue dey support the lie lie girl

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Jaykolo10(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
1BB007:
My response.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

DORCAS

Thanks

ode you want form CIA naa.. na you inspect pass.. have you seen the other side of the Story.. I guess no so I don't blame you.. then reason with your right senses not your stupid one why would a criminal or someone that has a bad intention allow you to video him... can't you see this are just some plain shit that's happening in a shithole

7 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Mup4life: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
1BB007:
My response.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

DORCAS

Thanks
ABEG SHUT UP AGBAYA.

10 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Follygunners: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
I think this Sola chic is craving lime-light and relevancy after she realizes her so called 'beauty' and 'talent' couldn't get her anything in the 9ja entertainment biz. undecided They're the types that run after Davido and Wizkid... Abegi, commot my view joor! angry

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by blackpanda: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
He just realised she might be lieing grin

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Herrmes: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
1BB007:
My response.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

DORCAS

Thanks
"Your" response
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Johnbosco77(m): 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Double standard guy indeed.

Why u come block that gal?

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by guiddoti: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
My people, what do you see following these people sef? Na music una dey follow abi na oda runz? I no fit undastand.

Self relevance is key to self worth.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by marvin902(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
1BB007:
My response.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

DORCAS

Thanks

how can someone be this stupid undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
This talentless monotonic artist needs to go & take a seat.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by ezyk(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
1BB007:
My response.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

DORCAS

Thanks
Ur village people don collect ur sense.

10 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
1BB007:
My response.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

DORCAS

Thanks

You idiot above me are a waste of speRM.
You stupid is outside the box.
In fact it is an insult to stupid people to identify you with them.

8 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by MrMystrO(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
1BB007:
My response.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

DORCAS

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
1BB007:
My response.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

DORCAS

Thanks
e bi like say na dust full your brain.... just imagine your myopic analysis on this matter

10 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Eureka123(f): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
People will do anything to sound refined and updated and at the end of the day, they end up looking foolish. Sexual harassment is not a light issue and whatever goes into the the internet is etched there forever and ever. Ten years from now and the lord blesses this taxi man's hustle and he decides to run for a gubernatorial election, someone will dig out this stuff and use it to maul his campaign.
We have to be careful and not use because of thirty seconds of fame and Kill another person's destiny.
I'm not calling the actress a liar but you do not expect us to believe you with no substantial evidence just because you're pretty, a woman and you're famous.

Good point. But it looks to me like you already picked a side. How are you so sure the man in question is innocent??
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Timoleon(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
sexdoll:

yeah.

i was seriously over used last nite.

my pussy is still hurting from being overworked.

so please kindly update me on what has been going on.

sorry about your pussy...a certain celebrity came online accusing a taxify driver kidnap and attempted rape. so people have been taking sides based on their interpretation of the stories. Adekunle now 'come and go and' join mouth saying people who think the guy is innocent are animals. people now vex they now come and tackle him he now come and say he was misunderstood but we the elders know he have fuqk up

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yes
emachizy:
please do you have light in your area??
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Jungleluv5: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
Henrybright:
You all can remember Adekunle Gold Tweeted about the incident involving the Taxify Driver and the Sugar actress, he has deleted the tweet and replaced it with another.

This is what he just tweeted:
"You people, I didnt say nothing wrong or judge anyone. What I said was; people should be able to narrate their ordeal without getting bashed. Be easy and have an amazing day. Bless"

Previous tweet:
"When someone narrates their ordeal these days, they get bashed and judged and you wonder why people don’t speak up when they are in trouble? I am reading comments on a blog; people abusing Dorcas for making the story up, other animals saying she’s proly dressed indecently. SMH
What happened to us really?"

https://mobile.twitter.com/adekunleGOLD/status/956880033888522241
Adekunle u are disgrace to we men because of a Pussy

5 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by pafisayo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Follygunners:

Guy, your assessment, analysis.. whatever you just wrote is total BS! You're such a F**l for even trying to blame the driver. After watching a glimpse from the clip, it says much already about the lady's negative antics, demeanor and arrogance. Just cuz the guy drives taxi for a living, just cuz she did a couple of movies doesn't put her a position to condescend others. We know their type!

I swear it’s a shame... the video had sound up until the guy opened his car door and obviously went to the right side of the car then some magic happened (that part of the vid is not online ) then she resumed d video from where it was convinient but she edited d audio off not until she decided to call him a bastard. D taxi guy probably just wanted her out of d car that’s why she has Edited out what happened when he went to open the car door only to resume from where d guy was trying to catch his breath after bin pepper sprayed

9 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Sirpaul(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
you wicked small
pol23:
Who be Dorcas Fapson again?
What breed of Dog?

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Follygunners: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
pafisayo:

I swear it’s a shame... the video had sound up until the guy opened his car door and obviously went to the right side of the car then some magic happened (that part of the vid is not online ) then she resumed d video from where it was convinient but she edited d audio off not until she decided to call him a bastard. D taxi guy probably just wanted her out of d car that’s why she has Edited out what happened when he went to open the car door only to resume from where d guy was trying to catch his breath after bin pepper sprayed

You're very correct!

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Paula2018(f): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AAhj1v7xxU&feature=youtu.be
Henrybright:
You all can remember Adekunle Gold Tweeted about the incident involving the Taxify Driver and the Sugar actress, he has deleted the tweet and replaced it with another.

This is what he just tweeted:
"You people, I didnt say nothing wrong or judge anyone. What I said was; people should be able to narrate their ordeal without getting bashed. Be easy and have an amazing day. Bless"

Previous tweet:
"When someone narrates their ordeal these days, they get bashed and judged and you wonder why people don’t speak up when they are in trouble? I am reading comments on a blog; people abusing Dorcas for making the story up, other animals saying she’s proly dressed indecently. SMH
What happened to us really?"

https://mobile.twitter.com/adekunleGOLD/status/956880033888522241
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by nwakibie3(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
a typical afonja man for u.

they cant stand on what they said...

cunny people.

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Psoul(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
[s]
1BB007:
My response.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

DORCAS

Thanks
[/s]

Thrash.
If u are to be a Judge, u will make a mess of the Judiciary

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos / Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing / Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In A Yellow Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.