Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One (34277 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Psoul(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
sexdoll:
Please who can be kind enough to tell me what has been going on?

Seems like I just woke up now.

I'm not surprised dat you don't kw what is going on. You are just an ordinary Sex Doll.

Out of my benevolence, let me summarize for u.

Dorcas Shola Fapson accused the Taxify guy of attempting to kidnap and rape her.
The guy came up with his version of the incidence. He denied the allegation stating some facts that seem to be more genuine than that of Fapson.
Fapson later came up with video clip to substantiate her claim. The video also tend to help exonerate the Taxify guy.

Adekunle Gold tweeted what seemed to suggested he took side with Fapson.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by seniormallam(m): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
they were both suspecting each other, she refusing to get down further scared the guy, the guy is suspecting her already and she was now calling people speaking language the guy don't understand, the guy had to run to his own safe abode too, and as she refused to come down its better we go and be fighting in my own safe abode than for the people shes calling on phone to come and meet us at that point, since i dey my area those people you are calling can now come, safety first, for those shouting rape that girl can not take that guys two gud punch without half fainting or total fainting, its just a misunderstanding, from the video self na the guy need help, was even calling the sister, the guy open the two doors u no still commot, the person that wants to rape you allowed you to be recording ? na true u try

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by wowo2: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pebcak:

Uber/Taxify should start encouraging dashcam in drivers cars, even though thats another privacy issue, but using the service will automatically have people sign waiver and the can should only be turned on when things start to escalate honestly they both have legit story but someone is definitely lying and that truth can be impossible to find out. If there was a dash cam the moment issue was escalating and driver was asking about destination he should be able to flip a button to record event of the moment thats covered under ToS for uber/taxify users they don't have to deal with this. Dashcam is as cheap as $16 USD

You have a point. If I recall correctly, it was a dash cam audio and video record of a conversation between a Uber taxi driver and the passenger that happened to be the Uber CEO was part of what made the CEO loose his job...
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
1BB007:
My response.
Why would a taxify driver drive his/her client to an unknown tarred road?
To Dorcas, u didn't want an offline trip beacause it could be risky. That means you need a cab so bad that night, you were gonna look for any option. We don't know the agreement between you guys but i am 65% sure you weren't gonna go for that trip offline because you care so much about your safety.

some lame public opinion saying a kidnapper walks around with a gun or Knife, I am sorry to say you are not in your right senses. because it was obvious the guy had a nasty fantasy of getting down with a beautiful actress forcefully, and could murder her in the process and leave no traces.

Another lame public opinion was that she could open the door, how nah?. how is that possible when a child lock is on, different car has different lock system.

To dorcas, He claimed you ordered him to just move, could it be that you insulted him so bad he wanted to take a revenge to rape you?

NeverthEless, Taxify driver enemeaka or whatever your name is, your job as a taxify driver partner is to deliver selfless service to your client and take clients to their destination, but you did the opposite to sexually abuse a client, assault etc. you even ripped off her dress? now that is a rape attempt.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

1 you just incurred taxify company a huge loss from their projected target income for the first quarter of the year
2 you will be sentenced to nothing less than 15 YEARS in prison.
3 you are seen as a RAPIST for years to come. Everyone will runaway from you

DORCAS
1 Try not use insultive or provocative words on anyone. which i have doubt you actually did that
2 You made a smart move for recording all what happened for evidence.. Thanks to your snapchat addiction
3 We love you and we are happy you her safe! Move on a lot of people love you for always entertaining us in our everyday busy lifestyle.

Thanks

nna ehn. Nairalanderz are mean o, after this one mumu himself were he was trying to sound intelligent una still give am zero likes. onuku

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by AK481(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
1BB007:
My response.
To Dorcas, u didn't want an offline trip beacause it could be risky. That means you need a cab so bad that night, you were gonna look for any option. We don't know the agreement between you guys but i am 65% sure you weren't gonna go for that trip offline because you care so much about your safety.

some lame public opinion saying a kidnapper walks around with a gun or Knife, I am sorry to say you are not in your right senses. because it was obvious the guy had a nasty fantasy of getting down with a beautiful actress forcefully, and could murder her in the process and leave no traces.

Another lame public opinion was that she could open the door, how nah?. how is that possible when a child lock is on, different car has different lock system.

To dorcas, He claimed you ordered him to just move, could it be that you insulted him so bad he wanted to take a revenge to rape you?

NeverthEless, Taxify driver enemeaka or whatever your name is, your job as a taxify driver partner is to deliver selfless service to your client and take clients to their destination, but you did the opposite to sexually abuse a client, assault etc. you even ripped off her dress? now that is a rape attempt.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

1 you just incurred taxify company a huge loss from their projected target income for the first quarter of the year

DORCAS
1 Try not use insultive or provocative words on anyone. which i have doubt you actually did that
2 You made a smart move for recording all what happened for evidence.. Thanks to your snapchat addiction
3 We love you and we are happy you her safe! Move on a lot of people love you for always entertaining us in our everyday busy lifestyle.

Thanks

This one don mad finish

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by bobbyr0806(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
For those following the update I will love you to see what a criminologist said on this issues on ground!
Odinaka Gerald
Supervisor at Quorum
First of all, the guy can't be a rappist or kidnapper because he is working/partner with a well known Taxi company. The company has his guarantors details, home address, etc.
Secondary, am sure he has been working with that company for along time now, you are not his first client and if he was to indulge in any negative business, you won't be his first pray. Don't worry cause is certain he would plan it well.
Thirdly, you had all the time to video this, stayed in the car and initially from your voice it never sound like you were been threatened, except @ the last minute of the video when you decide to step out from the car from the other door, made a life threatening shout, or acted like you were been threatened, and cut the video without showing us if the guy actually manhandled you, or he broke your phone or tried to snatch it (you would have complained about your phone but you didn't to show you were not manhandled and that you phone was save).
Fourth, backing my point above, you termed him the aggressor! For every aggressor who wouldn't want to be exposed, even when they can't see properly, if they discovered you have a video of them in the act, the will prefer losing their life than allowing you go with the video. Thus, your phone was not damaged, seized or something, you never complained about it.
Fifth, you are a very smart girl. I like smart and corny types like you. You actually knew this will come out in the news, so all you did was to make a quick misheavous video to make you the video. And cut it without showing the slightest aggression from the guy, except the shout you made.
Sixth, the direction the car was parked never showed a car trying to enter a gate. It was parked like a car trying to drop a passenger. But you told us he wanted to enter the gate by parking facing it. And that he first of all went to open the gate before coming to you.
Seventh, one of the major reason I believed he came to drag you was because you were holding his key, for Christ sake, if you are not a trouble maker, why will you be holding a 'kidnappers' car key instead of running. It's obvious you don't want him to leave. And you actually made a call to some friends who you were expecting to come and beat him up. And the driver knowing this, and knowing you refused to come down from the car decided to go to where he will be more saver, and that was the front of his house.
Lastly, it's obvious the guy terminated the journey showing he didn't have bad intention, it's obvious you booked a taxify without a journey plan, it is obvious you requested and booked another taxify, yet, you refused to come down from his car. For you to have that spray... won't want to talk deep on that. But as a psychologist, we have a saying, anyone who has a weapon to defend him/herself has more tendency to use or even force situation to use it than someone who doesn't.
Inclusion, not trying to just create empirical facts, but to judge that what the driver said, his own part of the story is the 'truth'. And you, you are just trying to cover up your atrocities by playing the victim. You own side of the story is 'false'.

O.Gerald
A Criminologist University of Abuja

6 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Pebcak: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
wowo2:

You have a point. If I recall correctly, it was a dash cam audio and video record of a conversation between a Uber taxi driver and the passenger that happened to be the Uber CEO was part of what made the CEO loose his job...

Thats why the legal team need to include a privacy waiver in the ToS (terms of service). I will hate to support a rapist but i have more hate for people raising false alarm calling out a rapist. Imagine after a long day of driving uber having to deal with this BS getting suspended ...... whatever transpire is between both of them it will unfair on the driver if he's the one telling the truth here because he has a lot to loose, integrity, daily bread, mental/ psychological torture while the lady will have to deal with mental/psychological torture. Its just a really nasty situation because people are not just honest by default.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by seniormallam(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
Evans will just be laughing in prison when he hear say a lady is recording and holding the car key of a kidnapper, even the soldier guy with all he's training said when Evans arrange am one slap him passout

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Israeljones(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
seniormallam:
Evans will just be laughing in prison when he hear say a lady is recording and holding the car key of a kidnapper, even the soldier guy with all he's training said when Evans arrange am one slap him passout

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Landuphil(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Adekunle shut the fvck up! grin grin
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by chalsixtus(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Same dorcas girl with chicken legs

I Spit on her arrogance !

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by LZAA: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Henrybright:
You all can remember Adekunle Gold Tweeted about the incident involving the Taxify Driver and the Sugar actress, he has deleted the tweet and replaced it with another.

This is what he just tweeted:
"You people, I didnt say nothing wrong or judge anyone. What I said was; people should be able to narrate their ordeal without getting bashed. Be easy and have an amazing day. Bless"

Previous tweet:
"When someone narrates their ordeal these days, they get bashed and judged and you wonder why people don’t speak up when they are in trouble? I am reading comments on a blog; people abusing Dorcas for making the story up, other animals saying she’s proly dressed indecently. SMH
What happened to us really?"

https://mobile.twitter.com/adekunleGOLD/status/956880033888522241
Fapson grin
if u know what i mean grin grin
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
bobbyr0806:
For those following the update I will love you to see what a criminologist said on this issues on ground!
Odinaka Gerald
Supervisor at Quorum
First of all, the guy can't be a rappist or kidnapper because he is working/partner with a well known Taxi company. The company has his guarantors details, home address, etc.
Secondary, am sure he has been working with that company for along time now, you are not his first client and if he was to indulge in any negative business, you won't be his first pray. Don't worry cause is certain he would plan it well.
Thirdly, you had all the time to video this, stayed in the car and initially from your voice it never sound like you were been threatened, except @ the last minute of the video when you decide to step out from the car from the other door, made a life threatening shout, or acted like you were been threatened, and cut the video without showing us if the guy actually manhandled you, or he broke your phone or tried to snatch it (you would have complained about your phone but you didn't to show you were not manhandled and that you phone was save).
Fourth, backing my point above, you termed him the aggressor! For every aggressor who wouldn't want to be exposed, even when they can't see properly, if they discovered you have a video of them in the act, the will prefer losing their life than allowing you go with the video. Thus, your phone was not damaged, seized or something, you never complained about it.
Fifth, you are a very smart girl. I like smart and corny types like you. You actually knew this will come out in the news, so all you did was to make a quick misheavous video to make you the video. And cut it without showing the slightest aggression from the guy, except the shout you made.
Sixth, the direction the car was parked never showed a car trying to enter a gate. It was parked like a car trying to drop a passenger. But you told us he wanted to enter the gate by parking facing it. And that he first of all went to open the gate before coming to you.
Seventh, one of the major reason I believed he came to drag you was because you were holding his key, for Christ sake, if you are not a trouble maker, why will you be holding a 'kidnappers' car key instead of running. It's obvious you don't want him to leave. And you actually made a call to some friends who you were expecting to come and beat him up. And the driver knowing this, and knowing you refused to come down from the car decided to go to where he will be more saver, and that was the front of his house.
Lastly, it's obvious the guy terminated the journey showing he didn't have bad intention, it's obvious you booked a taxify without a journey plan, it is obvious you requested and booked another taxify, yet, you refused to come down from his car. For you to have that spray... won't want to talk deep on that. But as a psychologist, we have a saying, anyone who has a weapon to defend him/herself has more tendency to use or even force situation to use it than someone who doesn't.
Inclusion, not trying to just create empirical facts, but to judge that what the driver said, his own part of the story is the 'truth'. And you, you are just trying to cover up your atrocities by playing the victim. You own side of the story is 'false'.

O.Gerald

You sir have earned my deepest respect.
Following you now.
It is because of a few stars like you that I endure being on niaraland.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by LZAA: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
bobbyr0806:
Odinaka Gerald
Supervisor at Quorum

O.Gerald
which kain horror english be dis naw? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by LZAA: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Henrybright:
You all can remember Adekunle Gold Tweeted about the incident involving the Taxify Driver and the Sugar actress, he has deleted the tweet and replaced it with another.

This is what he just tweeted:
"You people, I didnt say nothing wrong or judge anyone. What I said was; people should be able to narrate their ordeal without getting bashed. Be easy and have an amazing day. Bless"

Previous tweet:
"When someone narrates their ordeal these days, they get bashed and judged and you wonder why people don’t speak up when they are in trouble? I am reading comments on a blog; people abusing Dorcas for making the story up, other animals saying she’s proly dressed indecently. SMH
What happened to us really?"

https://mobile.twitter.com/adekunleGOLD/status/956880033888522241
afonjas always look for trouble den claim victims angry
filthy things
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Kashbwoyjnr: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
This bit ch is setting this guy up, when he went to the gate he was shouting chidinma, which means he was calling for help.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pubichairs:
grin Adekunle gold wey no fit afford 200 # dye , him hair don de turn brown jejely

grin wicked ...lol when you put mouth trailer come jam you na to block na make the trailer enter express
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by 4nimoni: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
bobbyr0806:
Odinaka Gerald
Supervisor at Quorum

O.Gerald

Sir, thank you so much for the analysis done.. kudos

watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdwDBY2EUS0
you will see that the guy was shouting Chidinma which is his sister for support.. she muted that part of the video she released to the media..buh dis video has it all..

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by 4nimoni: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
a rapist won't be calling his sister for support. From the video above...
He held the bitch's leg with the door and Called out for help while battling with the pepper spray..
she is just to calm.. naso people weh dem wan rape dey gentle

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by chieni(f): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Daeylar:
Still saying the same thing as the previous tweet but people decided to take the previous tweet the wrong way.
exactly there is no difference.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by tealaw(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
Him brain don finally activate.he was talking trash b4.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by IdeyFindWife: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
schumastic:
He is just an ass licker, who knows maybe he is trying to get in between her pants and feels this way would give him the easy access.

He definitely is.

Abi, isn't it the same guy who begs in all his songs?!
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tallesty1:
I am sure he read the comments on that nland post. Guys finished him there.

Na which thread wey d post dae?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by hefelove(m): 12:00am On Jan 27, 2018
oloriburuku ni e angry
1BB007:
My response.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

DORCAS

Thanks
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2018
World class music video directed & by Nigerian/Nairaland hip-hop artist, director & model @fugeeboi on IG
Please leave a comment on Youtube, feel free to share to your Facebook page and repost on all social media platforms wink

WayBack by fugeeboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48_SAHaC08

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2018
1BB007:
My response.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

DORCAS

Thanks
you lack sense, your brain is malfunctioning .....try harder next time, idiotta
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by slimghost(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2018
The driver should sue the dumb bitches ass! I am so so angry right now, this is part of the reason I don't take rape allegations serious anymore.

May Amadioha squeeze the life out of this bitch for mistreating this poor driver.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Myself2(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
I am sure he read the comments on that nland post. Guys finished him there.

That's the beauty of the nairaland platform, very anonymous, has more traffic than any yeyebrity's handle and NO YEYEBRITY CAN BLOCK YOU WHEN YOU NAIL THEM TO THE CROSS

Infact Seun Osewa, one sex doll for you
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One by Myself2(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Psoul:

I'm not surprised dat you don't kw what is going on. You are just an ordinary Sex Doll.

Out of my benevolence, let me summarize for u.

Dorcas Shola Fapson accused the Taxify guy of attempting to kidnap and rape her.
The guy came up with his version of the incidence. He denied the allegation stating some facts that seem to be more genuine than that of Fapson.
Fapson later came up with video clip to substantiate her claim. The video also tend to help exonerate the Taxify guy.

Adekunle Gold tweeted what seemed to suggested he took side with Fapson.

I score you 100%

You must have done very well in summary and comprehension

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In A Yellow Outfit / Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing / Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.