Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

2019/2023: How Buhari Will Win & End One Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019/2023: How Buhari Will Win & End One Nigeria (1200 Views)

2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc / 2023: How Southwest Schemes To Take Over Power – Senator Ogunlewe / Abia State Governor For 2019-2023 Declared By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019/2023: How Buhari Will Win & End One Nigeria by EternalTruths: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
This is my political prediction of Nigeria's future.

It can still be altered if Nigerians can rise above tribalism and injustice.

1) Obasanjo will present an Igbo man as a presidential candidate in 2019 under a new party.

2) Atiku will pick an Igbo as his deputy.

3) Buhari will dump Osibanjo for an Igbo man most likely Umahi of Ebonyi state the present governor once intelligence report gets to him that the Yorubas are in line with Obasanjo.

4) Obasanjo will try so hard to convince the Igbos to vote their own but the Igbos will boycott 2019 election as any direction will be considered a win for them and also the Igbos will not like to stop the North from completing their 8years in order not to find themselves in Jonathan's scenario.

5) Buhari will have the support of many Northern Muslims and the elites of Igboland will give him rigged votes.

6) Atiku will not have a strong support based. His supporters will cut across the country but won't be strong enough in each region.

7) The Igbo man that Obasanjo will prop up, will be massively supported by SW, SS and Northern Christians except the Igbos who won't vote in their millions because (a) they don't want to put themselves in Jonathan's shoes against the North (b) desire for Biafra.

8 ) Obasanjo sensing that a Fulani man will emerge the winner, will start panicking because he knows that a Fulani man neither forgets nor forgives.

9) In the end, Buhari will win and Fulani herdsmen terrorists will overrun the West & North Central in revenge for Obasanjo trying to unsit him.

10) 2023, Buhari will handover power to another Fulani man which will lead to the disintegration of Nigeria as every ethnic group will declare independence from Fulani colonization drive.

Well, if you feel my prediction is wrong, don't insult me but say yours and let the future prove the better political analyst.

I remain the voice of all truths that last for eternity as can be seen in my moniker.
Re: 2019/2023: How Buhari Will Win & End One Nigeria by freeze001(f): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
We watch and wait whilst we work towards the best.

1 Like

Re: 2019/2023: How Buhari Will Win & End One Nigeria by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
I am tempted to find a correlation between Ekiti weed and the OP's hallucinations, but I think Ill just let it slidegrin

2 Likes

Re: 2019/2023: How Buhari Will Win & End One Nigeria by EternalTruths: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
freeze001:
We watch and wait whilst we work towards the best.

True.

I also suspect that Buhari intentionally supported Fulani herdsmen terrorists because he knows that the only person that can unseat him, is a fellow Northern Muslim.

By creating a bad image of Northern Muslims, he knows that no Christian will ever vote a Northern Muslim.

If Obasanjo presents any Northern Muslim, Most Christians will still view that Northern Muslim with the eyes they view Buhari and therefore will not vote for any of them.

In the end, Obasanjo will look for a Southern Christian amongst the Igbos but the Igbos will view his move as another Jonathan debacle and therefore never rally around him.

1 Like

Re: 2019/2023: How Buhari Will Win & End One Nigeria by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Anything that will hasten the physical disintegration of this country is okay.

But first...we have to return the dullard to daura
Re: 2019/2023: How Buhari Will Win & End One Nigeria by EternalTruths: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
GoroTango:
I am tempted to find a correlation between Ekiti weed and the OP's hallucinations, but I think Ill just let it slidegrin

Go ahead and disprove my point.

I am all ears.
Re: 2019/2023: How Buhari Will Win & End One Nigeria by EternalTruths: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
bounty007:
Anything that will hasten the physical disintegration of this country is okay.

But first...we have to return the dullard to daura

Who can unseat Buhari from the North now that every Christian sees Hausa Fulani Muslims as terrorists.

Buhari has it all planned out to deny any Northern Muslim, Christian votes since he believes that they are more Muslims than Christians in Nigeria.

Have you noticed that only Christian Yoruba elites that have suffered Fulani herdsmen terrorists.
Re: 2019/2023: How Buhari Will Win & End One Nigeria by EternalTruth: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
In Fayose's Voice

" both Buhari and Obasanjo have expired when it comes to nigeria's politics "
nevertheless OP quit living in delusion, hallucination and false fantasy.
Re: 2019/2023: How Buhari Will Win & End One Nigeria by Peterosky(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
2019 election will be an interesting movie to watch. I need my PVC very seriously considering the manner at which many are running to INEC office for theirs. Buhari's return to Daura is a responsibility that every reasonable Nigerian owe's Nigeria. I don talk my own finish. He that has an ear, let him hear.
Re: 2019/2023: How Buhari Will Win & End One Nigeria by Elukapendragon(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
cry They was once a country named NIGERIA
Re: 2019/2023: How Buhari Will Win & End One Nigeria by EternalTruths: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
EternalTruth:
In Fayose's Voice

" both Buhari and Obasanjo have expired when it comes to nigeria's politics "
nevertheless OP quit living in delusion, hallucination and false fantasy.

Prove me wrong with facts.

If you think I got it wrong, then tell us your own.
Re: 2019/2023: How Buhari Will Win & End One Nigeria by Stricker321: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
These predictions are way off target. embarassed
Re: 2019/2023: How Buhari Will Win & End One Nigeria by EternalTruths: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Stricker321:
These predictions are way off target. embarassed

If you think so, say your own.

I am all ears to accept a better prediction.

(1) (Reply)

Blocked From America, Atiku Sells Controversial $2.95 Million U.S. Home / Nigeria's Most Peaceful States / Imo State Government Gives Main Reason For Losing Out In The APC Ward Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.