Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Honest Questions On The Dorcas Taxify Rape Case - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Honest Questions On The Dorcas Taxify Rape Case (699 Views)

Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honest Questions On The Dorcas Taxify Rape Case by queenstl(f): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
lalasticlala

1. Why she mute the audio of the guy talking before posting the video?

2. She said the car was on child lock, how then did the driver open the car from outside?

3. If one door is opened, that means the rest can also be opened, why didn't she escape through the other doors? Why struggling with the guy on only one door?

4. Why she didn't reveal her destination to the driver, why didn't the driver drive her back to where he picked her up, rather than a questionable location?

5. I've seen her drive on snapchat, since she has the driver's keys, why didn't she zoom off with the car if it was so serious?

6. Why the heck did she book two Taxify drivers? As she clearly stated, "My other driver is on the way. To pick her where?

7. The driver said, he took her to a place with lights, but from her video, the area was totally dark! Who's lying here?

4 Likes

Re: My Honest Questions On The Dorcas Taxify Rape Case by Tallesty1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
There are so many loopholes in her story. The funny thing is that her video kinda supports the guy's side story instead of her own but what do I know?

1 Like

Re: My Honest Questions On The Dorcas Taxify Rape Case by NairalandCS(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sharp sharp she done dey scream rape.

I just weak for the matter.

Re: My Honest Questions On The Dorcas Taxify Rape Case by Vyolet(f): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Rape cases are never easy to solve, there are always many 'what ifs'.
Re: My Honest Questions On The Dorcas Taxify Rape Case by doyinisaac(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
The guy below is the reason why nigeria cannot move forward....someone is bringing out questions that could save someone from stigma for life whether for the accuser or the accused...and he is here insulting the op just for cheap "likes"......if the taxify driver is guilty of the rape accusations he should be dealt with .....and if it is the lady that is lying and she just lied to set the guy up then she is guilty of Defamation and she should be dealt with too...
Re: My Honest Questions On The Dorcas Taxify Rape Case by Threebear(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
My honest question to the OP.

1 Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

2 Have you eaten today?

3 Do you know that Dorcas is already a celebrity?

4 Do you know people like you are giving her much more publicity and attention?

5 Do you know if you focus more on your life and career and less on Dorcas and her taxify story, people will discuss you someday.

1 Like

Re: My Honest Questions On The Dorcas Taxify Rape Case by crazymommy(f): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

2 Have you eaten today?

5 Do you know if you focus more on your life and career and less on Dorcas and her taxify story, people will discuss you someday.

Re: My Honest Questions On The Dorcas Taxify Rape Case by MiaB(f): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
doyinisaac:
The guy below is the reason why nigeria cannot move forward....someone is bringing out questions that could save someone from stigma for life whether for the accuser or the accused...and he is here insulting the op just for cheap "likes"......if the taxify driver is guilty of the rape accusations he should be dealt with .....and if it is the lady that is lying and she just lied to set the guy up then she is guilty of Defamation and she should be dealt with too...
Threebear:

2 Have you eaten today?

There.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Another Lady Gives Birth To A Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals In Katsina / Game Of Thrones Star Sophie Turner Nu*de Masturbation Video Leaked / Teddy A Spotted With Phyno (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.