Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) (61484 Views)

Ghanaian Man Accused Of Turning A Lady Into A Snake (Video) / Augustine Omini Oboni: Nigerian Man Turns Teen Into Sex Slave In South Africa / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Kingpee2(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jesse01:
it's impossible u can't turn a human in to animal wink
it is possible manh,it's called juju(science)
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Daeylar:

Exactly cheesy

Infact, can he turn me into a lion? i am tired of been human, some humans have become so Embarrassingly gullible and stupid! grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Teeboi56: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jesse01:
Heehee okay go meet them and see Wat we happen
U we no say real juju dey
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Una don start again o,who saw it happen?
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Edelweiss44:

people like you who try to live in a world of illusion where you foolishly delude yourself to believe there are no demons or angels, and everything is about science are always one of the easiest targets for witches in the village to kill during christmas when you come visiting with your new flashy car.

If there are no such things happening, please come to my village and slap the native witch doctor and let us see if you will wake up from sleep the next morning.
You don't even need to come to my village to experiment, you can easily locate witch doctors anywhere in Nigeria, just go and find one and slap, and you will find out if the supernatural exists or not. Have sense, you won't! You will come here forming atheist things at your age and with all your so-called education you acquired!
Mmmm..fairytale. this is so imaginary i must say, slap native doctor? why do i need to slap a native doctor for him to kill me, even if do. wouldn't it be easier to just stab or shoot me dead? instead of wasting his time and energy consulting none exstence demons, evil and voodoo gods? grin i would like to be turned into a lion please! can you provide me with a native doctor Address? i will pay him to turn me into a lion!

3 Likes

Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Ironi: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nigerians and stuupid weird news, worse than Kenya
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Damibiz:
It is very very possible
No try African juju.......
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jesse01:
u watch 2 much nollywood movies,it is impossible, it can't won't ever happen repeat after me it is impossible.

I wish say, u fit talk all these one for were those baying crowd deytongue
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jesse01:

you never see real Africa jazz be that ooo
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by jonbellion(m): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Edelweiss44:

[s]
people like you who try to live in a world of illusion where you foolishly delude yourself to believe there are no demons or angels, and everything is about science are always one of the easiest targets for witches in the village to kill during christmas when you come visiting with your new flashy car.

If there are no such things happening, please come to my village and slap the native witch doctor and let us see if you will wake up from sleep the next morning.
You don't even need to come to my village to experiment, you can easily locate witch doctors anywhere in Nigeria, just go and find one and slap, and you will find out if the supernatural exists or not. Have sense, you won't! You will come here forming atheist things at your age and with all your so-called education you acquired![/s]
shut up abeg. It's peoplr like you that are easily scammed. You think everybidt just blindly believes whatever they hear. If we have people why believe they can turn an inanimate object to money then why arw 60% of Nigerians still under the poverty line undecided and moreover why couldn't the dude disappear with the goat after he was done. Yet we wonder why Africa is a 3rd world continent. Abeg dont bother quoting me I won't eveb reply you

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by eliadekx(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jesse01:

U don hi
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Aarenasbaba:
No try African juju.......
i tell you
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
I see u sir..ur olodo de shine like star,everywhere u go...all hail grand olodo
MrMystrO:

OLODO
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
You de mind an.,...........
obi4eze:

U dey mind am...
He doesn't know that we live in a very wicked world where anybody can do just anything to make money.
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

Now I have confirmed your problem started from home.
In your useless life don't ever quote me
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Azeez111: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
African magic
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

In your useless life don't ever quote me

My life is useful and I've quoted you .

Do your worst .

Loser!!
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Positiveminds(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
I wish somebody at Aso Rock can just be tuned in a she- goat.
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jesse01:
u watch 2 much nollywood movies,it is impossible, it can't won't ever happen repeat after me it is impossible.
I bet you didn't see Blood Money series starring Zack Orji. Many Nollywood flicks are based on true stories (as this).
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
It is a shame that I share nationality with whoever believes this poppycock angry

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
jonbellion:
shut up abeg. It's peoplr like you that are easily scammed. You think everybidt just blindly believes whatever they hear. If we have people why believe they can turn an inanimate object to money then why arw 60% of Nigerians still under the poverty line undecided and moreover why couldn't the dude disappear with the goat after he was done. Yet we wonder why Africa is a 3rd world continent. Abeg dont bother quoting me I won't eveb reply you

Meanwhile in your village, see what they are doing to your destiny

Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
gypsey:
Mmmm..fairytale this is so imaginary i must say, slap native doctor? why do i need to slap a native doctor for him to kill me, even if do. wouldn't it easier to just stab or shoot me dead? instead of wasting his time and energy consulting none exstence demons, evil and voodoo gods? grin i would like to be turned into a lion please! can you provide me with a native doctor Address? i will pay him to turn me into a lion!

Unfortunately wise one, I have to decline your request to provide you with a witch doctor's address because I don't visit them. I am born again and I have no need for witch doctors. The fact that I acknowledge what they do does not mean I support them. It's just like saying I know the devil exists and know what he is capable of, but I don't like him or worship him because Jesus whom I serve is Master to everything including the devil.
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Edelweiss44:

You don't even need to come to my village to experiment, you can easily locate witch doctors anywhere in Nigeria, just go and find one and slap, and you will find out if the supernatural exists or not. Have sense, you won't! You will come here forming atheist things at your age and with all your so-called education you acquired!

Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Edelweiss44:

Unfortunately wise one, I have to decline your request to provide you with a witch doctor's address because I don't visit them. I am born again and I have no need for witch doctors. The fact that I acknowledge what they do does not mean I support them. It's just like saying I know the devil exists and know what he is capable of, but I don't like him or worship him because Jesus whom I serve is Master to everything including the devil.
precisely as i expected, perhaps you should stick to what you know and sure of, don"t come on here and claim things you DON'T KNOW! and have no prove of. Good luck! grin grin

what does born again means? and were does the devil live? i would like to meet her, to confirm if she truely is the devil grin

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by EternalTruth: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jesse01:
too much of nigerian film darkens the common sense

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
naturefellow:
I bet you didn't see Blood Money series starring Zack Orji. Many Nollywood flicks are based on true stories (as this).

Chai dis one has reached the point of No return

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
jonbellion:

Another definition of stupidity is believing that hundreds of people who witnessed an event while it was happening and even recorded it in video are all FOO.L.S , and you who was never anywhere within the vicinity of the event is the very wise man for disproving the possibility of such event happening. It is people like you who will never believe there is a place called hell for you to avoid it through salvation in Christ until you die and see with your eyes when it's already too late to repent. In your mind, you think this world revolves around your myopic philosophy of life, not knowing this world is deeper than the way your tiny mind views things.
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by EternalTruth: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
stilldoingokay:

you never see real Africa jazz be that ooo
too much of nollywood movies darkens the common sense
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by pannyman(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
Edelweiss44:

It's fake news. No such thing happened. It's meant for pea-brained people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by pannyman(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
EternalTruth:
too much of nollywood movies darkens the common sense

And lowers the IQ drastically.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape / Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre / Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.