Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) (41307 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her / Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Aieboocaar(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Seconded

Brother the matter taya me aswear!!!
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by nerd51(f): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
sarahade:

I watched the video and read the whatsapp chat.
In the chat he said he took her to a place where there was light which was a big lie.

Secondly if he had no bad intention why didn't he drop her off on a major road what right does he have to drive her to an unknown location at 12:00 am.

I'm sorry if what I said was rude or not Christian like but I'm really angry at how insensitive the posters have been
Especially the men already taking side can you imagine someone saying probably she was indecently dress is that justification for rape.

Sir, 98% of adult women have had an experience with a rapist,So who are they if not the silly pervert justifying the act.

Rape has become a norm in the society and we women are ready to expose perpetrators we are not our mothers who were silent but our father's daughter strong and ready to defend ourselves and expose them at all cost.

Babe, true. But what The man said about taking her to a place with light is a lie and what the girl said about the man opening a gate is also a lie.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by pafisayo(m): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
sarahade:

I watched the video and read the whatsapp chat.
In the chat he said he took her to a place where there was light which was a big lie.

Secondly if he had no bad intention why didn't he drop her off on a major road what right does he have to drive her to an unknown location at 12:00 am.

I'm sorry if what I said was rude or not Christian like but I'm really angry at how insensitive the posters have been
Especially the men already taking side can you imagine someone saying probably she was indecently dress is that justification for rape.

Sir, 98% of adult women have had an experience with a rapist,So who are they if not the silly pervert justifying the act.

Rape has become a norm in the society and we women are ready to expose perpetrators we are not our mothers who were silent but our father's daughter strong and ready to defend ourselves and expose them at all cost.

Fair enough... it would be nice if this ish gets sorted appropriately. Am sure no man on here would want a Rapist on the loose and no man here would love to see a young man’s future tarnished just because it can be done .
Thanks
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by 4nimoni: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
martineverest:
the guy shud sue the lady for defamation of character

I believe u-Ber has a hand in this. ....tacifu has been a treat to their business

The sue is already on it way.. she will receive it today or tomorrow..
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by ncoolsome(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
UyiIredia:

She didn't have to. What she said is the guy tried to kidnap and rape her. And all the headlines say rape. Her videos to that effect paint that picture involving rape, more precisely an attempted rape.

You knew what I meant. Stop trashtalking.

But funny enough the driver hasn't even kidnapped her not to even talk of rape...
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by 4nimoni: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
sarahade:

I pray one of your siblings (female) experience this. Mad idiot. I don't know if you people reason before typing mtcheeew onyara
Watch this before concluding.. is this how rapist act ... she is too calm and Henry is being so gentle on her..
video on the 3rd page....
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by UyiIredia(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
nerd51:

Babe, true. But what The man said about taking her to a place with light is a lie and what the girl said about the man opening a gate is also a lie.

When u know as NEPA be for here see crap u dey talk.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by HerXLNC(f): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Check this analysis

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by dsenator: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Though i am not an attorney but commonsense tells me that the arrow of pendulum of who is telling the truth between these two people tilts towards the side of the cab guy more than the lady.I came to this conclusion because of these reasons:
1)We were not told by this lady that this guy drugged or hypnotised her before he decided to take her to his house.
2)We were not told by this lady that there was a consensual agreement before the taxi man drove her to his home.
3)We were not informed by this lady that where this taxi man took her to was an isolated house where there were no other houses.
My Submission-
The lady in question is an adult of more than 20 years of age with no physical disability that could have made the driver to take advantage of and any sane person will agree with me that for a man to rape or kidnap even a minor girl needs a better preparation\planning than what this lady is trying to make us believe.
If the taxi man had the intention of raping her,he would have driven her to the nearest bush or an isolated\uncompleted building where there would be no traces after the dastardly act had been commited not to his house which he must have given the address to Taxify when he was registering with them.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Priceless200(f): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Geezzz what has our society gotten to.? What have our young men turned into. Where is our humanity? Has ego and a a hush mentality to bash occasioned with crassiness so cloud our sense of Judgement that we no longer care to display this even in public forums. Oh God!

You know I have always maintained that when you listen to two people involved in any case you will automatically know the truth. And from all these the truth is overly glaring.

1. There was no single incidence of rape, neither was there an (initial) intent to kidnap. Nah

2. This is a pure case of two overly stubborn humans. Things got messier cause ego and I no go gree came into play.

3. And yes, there's a small atom of 'patch patch ' to the drivers story. Come on!

From personal experience, please Taxify as a company needs to do something about their drivers. Haba. This issue of a driving arriving and saying 'I cannot go online please, unless offline.' has to stop.
I have had my own many experience with them (Taxify drivers) please. More of this will continue to happen. If they don't address this issue Or better still they shoukd be showing the customer's destination before hand.
And yes they are very very rude, annoying too.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Emaprince: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
The video alone clearly exposed the bittch as a lier. How can you be sitting in a car that had some of the doors opened and your alleged kidnapper and rapist was outside struggling to regain his sight, yet you were comfortably sitting at the back of the car screaming 'let me out this car".. Just because you wanted to make it seem like you were locked in there when you clearly wasnt.

This woman is a devil and I pray she get punished for this.

BTW, I may not be there but the drivers story look much more believable than this bittch struggling to pluck lies from thin air.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by nerd51(f): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
UyiIredia:

Really?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Nancy2016: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
sarahade:
This girl is saying the truth.
For those men supporting the driver you are all potential rapist and should be raped through your dirty anus

What kind of church do you attend? What kind of prayer is this? So you will stand in the midst of people and call yourself a Christian? It is because of people like you, many people are becoming atheists. What kind of God will answer this kind of vicious prayer?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by mcgaius: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
All these celebrities who moonlight as car snatchers with pepper spray and always telling their gang members the position of their next victim via phone.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by 4nimoni: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
UyiIredia:

watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdwDBY2EUS0

Dorcas refuse to alight from his car.. he decided to drive her to his house since he has cancelled that trip and the mad woman refuse to go out of his car... on getting there, he went to open his gate at that moment Dorcas took his keys from d car as the car was still running..
In a struggle to collect his keys, she sprayed him pepper spray and henry held the door and screamed Chidinma his sister for support so dey can handle the girl and give her what she deserved... narrowly she ran away screaming...

try to get full details bfr u open ur mouth to talk..

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Kokaine(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
harmbhrosz:
so he took her to his house to rape her abi, a house where his sister is also staying or haven't you read the guy's part?

And you should know what an upcoming actress stands to gain in something like this is popularity which she's currently getting, if the guy truly wants to rape her, the courage she had to post the incident on social media would be the same one should would have had to report the incident to the nearest police station.

A guy that knows his identity and that of his next of kin in registered to a global company like taxify would carry his victim to his house where his sister stays abi.

I no know why Una no dey reason
azzz in some people are so dull.

the girl deserves a jail term

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by ammani007(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Aunty Dorcas never wanted the police involved ooo evidenced by her first snapchat post afterwards, she just put the pepper spray and another message...
Now you social media guys hyped the whole thing she saw a backlash against her,she released video to her advantage by muting his voice
Anyways now the truth must come out and the guilty party him or her would be disgraced.
SBG04:
To those that think she's lying, abeg please what does an upcoming actress stand to gain by coming out to publicise the fact that she was almost raped? To advertise that she uses taxify? She gains nothing! It's even bad press for her. But it's a sacrifice she made to expose that scumbag. But that lying scumbag driver has everything to lose by lying that he didn't try to rape her. He took her to his house for auditions or to sign an autograph?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
It is a simpu sturv.
She may saying the truth but:

1. Dorcas Shola Fapson is known to be very emotionally unstable. She herself has talked and given interviews of wanting to commit Suicide several times. You can look it up online. She is emotionally disturbed and needs validation that's why she is doing this. I'm sure she has been raped before and probably didn't get justice so she wants to vent her emotions on this innocent man. I'm sure she probably hates men very much- look how terribly she lied against MC Galaxy, almost everyone knew she was lying then.

2. She had a pepper spray on her which supports my point above of her been raped before.
A) Which woman in Nigeria carries pepper spray around if they have not been a victim of multiple rapes before?
B) Which woman in Nigeria carries pepper spray around if they are not chronic night-crawlers and prostitutes?

3.) The driver is registered with a company that has his full information. Why would he engage in crimes even at work when he has so much to lose? Any crime he does during a drop can easily be traced to him. In fact even if he doesn't commit a crime during the drop as long as he was the last driver to drive the passenger, he will be questioned by the police if anything happens to client after successfully dropping off the passenger.

4.) She is acelebrity and probably looking to trend. So it's merely his word against hers.

5.) The video is clearly edited. More so someone was trying to rape (FORCE HIMSELF) on you and you were able to TAKE a video. You must be very powerful!

6.) The driver according to story has witnesses to corroborate his side of the narration at the site of the incidence. The people who resuscitated him after she pepper-sprayed him at the site of the incidence will prove me right that she didn't scream rape which is evidenced in the video.

7.) Celebrities are known for their drug culture.She should be taken for a drug analysis test because she must have been under the influence of a drug she self-medicated to not be able to give a coherent detail about the incident which she know will go a long way in ensuring justice. It's either that or she is lying.

8.) It's a planned publicity stunt.
This happens to be one of the mst sensible comment i have ever seen so far.God bless you my brother
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by eidesk(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Closed - Out of date
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by CecyAdrian(f): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
sarahade:

I pray one of your siblings (female) experience this.
Mad idiot.
I don't know if you people reason before typing mtcheeew onyara

Shut up f00l! Why would you wish or pray evil to befall someone because they do mot share the same opinion with you.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Fitbillionairep: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
i swear if i know this girl, i will pay boys to just rape her so she knows what rape actually means. what nonsense
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by monex(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
evexx1:

Wait o! Chineke!
So you don't even believe God exists? How would you now believe anything else?
I feel sorry for you. Hell awaits you with arms opened wide. You're even worse than the taxi driver, at least even though he's a rapist- he knows God exists. Smh.

why do you think the taxi driver is a rapist?

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by IdeyFindWife: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
It is a simpu sturv.

1. Dorcas Shola Fapson is known to be very emotionally unstable. She herself has talked and given interviews of wanting to commit Suicide several times. You can look it up online. She is emotionally disturbed and needs validation that's why she is doing this. I'm sure she has been raped before and probably didn't get justice so she wants to vent her emotions on this innocent man. I'm sure she probably hates men very much- look how terribly she lied against MC Galaxy, almost everyone knew she was lying then.

2. She had a pepper spray on her which supports my point above of her been raped before.
A) Which woman in Nigeria carries pepper spray around if they have not been a victim of multiple rapes before?
B) Which woman in Nigeria carries pepper spray around if they are not chronic night-crawlers and prostitutes?

3.) The driver is registered with a company that has his full information. Why would he engage in crimes even at work when he has so much to lose? Any crime he does during a drop can easily be traced to him. In fact even if he doesn't commit a crime during the drop as long as he was the last driver to drive the passenger, he will be questioned by the police if anything happens to client after successfully dropping off the passenger.

4.) She is acelebrity and probably looking to trend. So it's merely his word against hers.

5.) The video is clearly edited. More so someone was trying to rape (FORCE HIMSELF) on you and you were able to TAKE a video. You must be very powerful!

6.) The driver according to story has witnesses to corroborate his side of the narration at the site of the incidence. The people who resuscitated him after she pepper-sprayed him at the site of the incidence will prove me right that she didn't scream rape which is evidenced in the video.

7.) Celebrities are known for their drug culture.She should be taken for a drug analysis test because she must have been under the influence of a drug she self-medicated to not be able to give a coherent detail about the incident which she know will go a long way in ensuring justice. It's either that or she is lying.

I concluded long ago that anyone blindly hyping this mental bitchh without supportive evidence must be a thrice-born dumbo and a pathetic sadist too.

Just because she's a low grade media face, she gets the rights to be able to destroy an unprivileged man's hard-worn reputation, family and future?

Hopeless people already cursing out the guy without examining basic facts. The Nigerian social media has become a coliseum of merciless spectators who are merely there thirsting for blood regardless of the history of the gladiator or victim on the sands.

There appears to be a lot of angst in people's personal unfulfilled lives that they come out to Social media to vent without regard to common-sense, occasion or logic.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by sarahade(f): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nancy2016:

What kind of church do you attend? What kind of prayer is this? So you will stand in the midst of people and call yourself a Christian? It is because of people like you, many people are becoming atheists. What kind of God will answer this kind of vicious prayer?

Sorry. Was just angry
Rape issues always get to me.
I take back my comment

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by tealaw(m): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Social media has turned to Jury.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Joshmodest(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
It is a simpu sturv.

the only part of ur post that makes much sense is d whole pepper spray tingie, cos it looks like she has trust issues, but labelling it a publicity stunt without any proof or evidence, simply because she's probably a woman, isn't kul at all...
let's take rape issues serious, we all have sisters or a girl close to us , who we want noone to harm... it might be false accusations but the chances are slim, how many has she accused before, she didn't accuse anybody, to get on"Shuga" why wuld she do so now ?? and if anyone didn't know Msdf , before this...I wonder what decoder u re using..and d area u re staying as well..
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by intruder15(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
It is a simpu sturv.
She may be saying the truth but:

ur number 3 point was exactly what I was pondering on. d driver's details to home address is registered which makes it impossible for a sane human being to rape a client
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by freshboi88: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
SBG04:
To those that think she's lying, abeg please what does an upcoming actress stand to gain by coming out to publicise the fact that she was almost raped? To advertise that she uses taxify? She gains nothing! It's even bad press for her. But it's a sacrifice she made to expose that scumbag. But that lying scumbag driver has everything to lose by lying that he didn't try to rape her. He took her to his house for auditions or to sign an autograph?

Shut up, what if it was a case of get down from my car, I m not going again, and she says no, until the oda driver arrives. Then thenguys says then I'll drive to my house with u inside, dey get der he goes to open the gate thinking she will come down and not follow him into his house. She then seizes the keys. Then it becomes a case of give me my key, I will not...

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Nancy2016: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
sarahade:

Sorry. Was just angry
Rape issues always get to me.
I take back my comment

Thank you for your mature response. I do apologize for my harshness.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by freshboi88: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
evexx1:
All the people supporting the driver are shameless rapists, it's something y'all can do, so you see nothing wrong with it.
Shame on you guys!

Anyone that mentions me stupidly will be raped by a mad horse this year. Amen! Mtchewwwwwwww

First of horses don't rape pple, it just not realistic. Secondly because a Lady is an actress doesn't mean she's telling the truth. I am not saying she is lying. But there r questions I need ansas to from her story.

1) how was she able to record a rape attempt successfully
2) why is she going round town with a pepper spray
3)someone wants to rape u, u sit down inside the car, seize his key instead of running
4)why mute a part of the video

Its these reasons why I find her story incoherent. Someone like u would have also sent Joseph, the biblical one to jail for rape without hearing his part of the story

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Elxandre(m): 12:33am On Jan 27, 2018
EgunMogaji:

#IStandByTheDriver
Retweet tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) / Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) / Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.