Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) (41305 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her / Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Collins9156(m): 1:50am On Jan 27, 2018
You scored bru, people like you always needed for direction.

ZirdoRoray:
It is a simpu sturv.
She may be saying the truth but:

1. Dorcas Shola Fapson is known to be very emotionally unstable. She herself has talked and given interviews of wanting to commit Suicide several times. You can look it up online. She is emotionally disturbed and needs validation that's why she is doing this. I'm sure she has been raped before and probably didn't get justice so she wants to vent her emotions on this innocent man. I'm sure she probably hates men very much- look how terribly she lied against MC Galaxy, almost everyone knew she was lying then.

2. She had a pepper spray on her which supports my point above of her been raped before.
A) Which woman in Nigeria carries pepper spray around if they have not been a victim of multiple rapes before?
B) Which woman in Nigeria carries pepper spray around if they are not chronic night-crawlers and prostitutes?

3.) The driver is registered with a company that has his full information. Why would he engage in crimes even at work when he has so much to lose? Any crime he does during a drop can easily be traced to him. In fact even if he doesn't commit a crime during the drop as long as he was the last driver to drive the passenger, he will be questioned by the police if anything happens to client after successfully dropping off the passenger.

4.) She is acelebrity and probably looking to trend. So it's merely his word against hers.

5.) The video is clearly edited. More so someone was trying to rape (FORCE HIMSELF) on you and you were able to TAKE a video. You must be very powerful!

6.) The driver according to story has witnesses to corroborate his side of the narration at the site of the incidence. The people who resuscitated him after she pepper-sprayed him at the site of the incidence will prove me right that she didn't scream rape which is evidenced in the video.

7.) Celebrities are known for their drug culture.She should be taken for a drug analysis test because she must have been under the influence of a drug she self-medicated to not be able to give coherent details of the incident which she know will go a long way in ensuring justice. It's either that or she is lying.

8.) It's a planned publicity stunt.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Seahawk: 4:47am On Jan 27, 2018
. She had a pepper spray on her which supports my point above of her been raped before.
A) Which woman in Nigeria carries pepper spray around if they have not been a victim of multiple rapes before?
B) Which woman in Nigeria carries pepper spray around if they are not chronic night-crawlers and prostitutes

Stupid comment

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Seahawk: 4:48am On Jan 27, 2018
dresh:

you dey craze!!!
maggot
rapist
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by africanusvu(m): 5:54am On Jan 27, 2018
MrHistorian:
We shouldn't start making a mountain out of a molehill.

Needless of these public reviews and comments laced with bias and prejudice.Shola Fapson thinks a taxify driver attempted to rape her? Proceed to a competent police station and file a case.

Enough of this.

Besides,I have watched numerous videos on this issue and my best say will be that both of them are NOT entirely saying what really happened though the driver's version seem to be more believable!
.I love you and ur coment bros.enough is enough.haba
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:02am On Jan 27, 2018
diluewunmi:

What other proof do you need to show the guy tried to make an attempt on her. The girl was smart by putting on her video recorder just in case. Does the scuffle in that video look like a stunt to you... why did the guy not drop her off when she asked him to
Then why was the video edited and the driver voice inaudible

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Myself2(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
It is a simpu sturv.

1. Dorcas Shola Fapson is known to be very emotionally unstable. She herself has talked and given interviews of wanting to commit Suicide several times. You can look it up online. She is emotionally disturbed and needs validation that's why she is doing this. I'm sure she has been raped before and probably didn't get justice so she wants to vent her emotions on this innocent man. I'm sure she probably hates men very much- look how terribly she lied against MC Galaxy, almost everyone knew she was lying then.

2. She had a pepper spray on her which supports my point above of her been raped before.
B) Which woman in Nigeria carries pepper spray around if they are not chronic night-crawlers and prostitutes?

3.) The driver is registered with a company that has his full information. Why would he engage in crimes even at work when he has so much to lose? Any crime he does during a drop can easily be traced to him. In fact even if he doesn't commit a crime during the drop as long as he was the last driver to drive the passenger, he will be questioned by the police if anything happens to client after successfully dropping off the passenger.

4.) She is acelebrity and probably looking to trend. So it's merely his word against hers.

5.) The video is clearly edited. More so someone was trying to rape (FORCE HIMSELF) on you and you were able to TAKE a video. You must be very powerful!

6.) The driver according to story has witnesses to corroborate his side of the narration at the site of the incidence. The people who resuscitated him after she pepper-sprayed him at the site of the incidence will prove me right that she didn't scream rape which is evidenced in the video.

7.) Celebrities are known for their drug culture.She should be taken for a drug analysis test because she must have been under the influence of a drug she self-medicated to not be able to give coherent details of the incident which she know will go a long way in ensuring justice. It's either that or she is lying.

Karma is a b!tch, someone should tell that ASHEWO girl called Dorcas, so because she wants to trend, she wants to destroy the life of an innocent guy in the process, Haaa iro lo pa, ko ni da fun i Dorcasuuu
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by clitlicker: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2018
sarahade:
This girl is saying the truth.
For those men supporting the driver you are all potential rapist and should be raped through your dirty anus

your fada is a bas tard for that comment
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by sarahade(f): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
clitlicker:

your fada is a bas tard for that comment

And your mother must surely be a prostitute to give birth to a waste like you.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by clitlicker: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
sarahade:

And your mother must surely be a prostitute to give birth to a waste like you.

lol . why u resemble yr parents like this as all of una no get sense together cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by bukatyne(f): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
nerd51:

Babe, true. But what The man said about taking her to a place with light is a lie and what the girl said about the man opening a gate is also a lie.

Lol

Linus square.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by bukatyne(f): 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
I have watched some videos and read the guy's chat.

There is probably more than they are letting on..... driver wanting to play a fast one on taxify or over charging the lady.

However, at face value, I believe the guy more.

I have seen/heard/read enough to know what when people are about to be raped and/or kidnapped, they will attempt to jump off a moving vehicle how much more a static one with the 'victim' opportuned enough to grab the keys.

Hopefully, we have very stringent laws to make examples of people who falsely accuse others.

Again, when we talk, we are called old school. Our parents in their wisdom warned not to creep at night.

Are there emergencies?

Yes.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
zicoraads:

Then passenger goes online to falsely accuse taxi driver of rape. He should sue the living daylight out of her. Someone needs to make an example out of these ladies who are fond of falsely accusing guys of rape. They are steadily making the genuine ones seem like a joke.

Well, as at this morning,the guy has filed a lawsuit against her.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by zicoraads: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
JeffreyJamez:

Well, as at this morning,the guy has filed a lawsuit against her.
That's better. Let her present her evidence in a law court and the judge decide.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
It means the man actually wanted to rape her, but that top she's wearing is exposing her front.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by londoner: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Saintsbrown:
She is only seeking for social media attention, which she has gotten.
Next.

No woman, especially an African woman wants the words 'rape' anywhere near her. Why did he take her to an unknown destination? What was his intention? Why did he want to go offline?

I ask you again why did he take her to another destination which he obviously knew of?
Why not just tell her to get out of his car?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by londoner: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Seahawk:

Stupid comment

Exactly, It is VERY COMMON and even recommended in the UK, where Dorcas is from for women to carry pepper spray for times like that at night. If she did not have it she would have been raped or kidnapped or beaten more severely.

All young Nigerian girls should carry pepper spray and/or a rape alarm with them after dark.

Some men are still savages.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Wallade(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
londoner:

No woman, especially an African woman wants the words 'rape' anywhere near her. Why did he take her to an unknown destination? What was his intention? Why did he want to go offline?

I ask you again why did he take her to another destination which he obviously knew of?
Why not just tell her to get out of his car?

To you, it was unknown destination but to him, it is his area; where his family lives and where he feels safe, especially when Fapson was making calls to Yoruba language and telling their location. That is Lagos and you should expect anything.

I am convinced that guy was neither a rapist nor kidnapper. He was only unfortunate to have a lunatic like Shola Fapson in his car. I guess being a celebrity may allow some level of madness in Nigeria.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by londoner: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Wallade:

To you, it was unknown destination but to him, it is his area; where his family lives and where he feels safe, especially when Fapson was making calls to Yoruba language and telling their location. That is Lagos and you should expect anything.

I am convinced that guy was neither a rapist nor kidnapper. He was only unfortunate to have a lunatic like Shola Fapson in his car. I guess being a celebrity may allow some level of madness in Nigeria.

I meant unknown to her, it was obviously known to him.

He did not seem afraid at all in the video to me. Of course she is saying their location he took her off her journey and was telling someone where she was so they could locate her.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by londoner: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
I think I need to take a break from NL, it's actually making me hate Nigerian men and their backward mentality that has no place in 1918 let alone 2018.

Only a few are sane let alone progressive.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
So, I was watching the video and I'm like wondering,"why was the guy called a RAPIST?".

This girl is sick.
That N5mil suit is too small
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Konquest: 8:46am On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Konquest: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
It is a simpu sturv.

^^^^^
^^^^^
Shola never said she was raped by the
Taxify driver... or ever in life!

Again, there have been several cases where
Uber drivers sexually assaulted female
passengers abroad!

A lot of women in urban areas in Nigeria
and abroad carry pepper sprays or portable
stun guns now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) / Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) / Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.