Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Best Solution To Herdsmen Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Solution To Herdsmen Killings (506 Views)

FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen / Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings / Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Solution To Herdsmen Killings by Ademat7(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
While farming community accept herdsmen because of cheap meat,cheese,hide and abattoir jobs they loose their source of living in the process #farming

Traditional leaders collect cattles as royalties during festive period hence their silence

If I'm a state governor this are my solutions
1. Call abattoir leaders to a meeting to get the full-scale effect of breaking ties with the Fulani herdsmen

2. sign agreement to bring cattle from northern state and Niger republic if need be which will be the only accepted cattle for slaughter in abattoir and party use

3.set up cattle ranch zone managed by private sector from where all our cattle need will be sourced going forward.

Force of demand will push them away from my state

**Allow only cattle routed directly to the abattoir. Any cattle grazing gets instantly confiscated and auctioned off cheaply to public. Herdsmen arrested jailed 2-3years hard labour. No options of fines

1 Like

Re: Best Solution To Herdsmen Killings by Sprumbabafather: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ademat7:
While farming community accept herdsmen because of cheap meat,cheese,hide and abattoir jobs they loose their source of living in the process #farming

Traditional leaders collect cattles as royalties during festive period hence their silence

If I'm a state governor this are my solutions
1. Call abattoir leaders to a meeting to get the full-scale effect of breaking ties with the Fulani herdsmen

2. sign agreement to bring cattle from northern state and Niger republic if need be which will be the only accepted cattle for slaughter in abattoir and party use

3.set up cattle ranch zone managed by private sector from where all our cattle need will be sourced going forward.

Force of demand will push them away from my state

**Allow only cattle routed directly to the abattoir. Any cattle grazing gets instantly confiscated and auctioned off cheaply to public. Herdsmen arrested jailed 2-3years hard labour. No options of fines

which state are you from?
Re: Best Solution To Herdsmen Killings by Ademat7(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

which state are you from?
why do u ask?
Re: Best Solution To Herdsmen Killings by TheKingdom: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Best solution is to divide the zoo

(1) (Reply)

Asaba Flooding: DTSG Appeals To Asaba Residents Over Flood Control Interventions / O U K---a Beacon Of Light For Sustainable Development Of Southeast Nigeria / Between APC, APGA And PDP Who Broke The Hearts Of Ndi Imo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.