Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! (23986 Views)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2018
I have replied already. Refresh your inbox or check your spam
kachi19:

I did already
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by kachi19: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
removetheturban:
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by kachi19: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
i found it & will take time to answer your questions in numbers. been busy

removetheturban:
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Amazing! Do take your time bro.
kachi19:
i found it & will take time to answer your questions in numbers. been busy

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Edelweiss44: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
dalaman:

Not that I believe in hell. But assuming hell exist and there is a God that sends people there for unbelief and other things, then such a God doesn't deserve to be worshiped.

unfortunately, the Almighty God does not need your approval, vote or validation for him to remain God. Your disdain for him CANNOT CHANGE WHO HE IS, OR THE FACT THAT HE CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH AND HELL. You can feign ignorance of his existence now, but that's called SELF-DECEPTION, it won't stop hell from existing. WHETHER YOU WORSHIP GOD OR NOT, GOD WILL STILL REMAIN ON HIS THRONE, AND SINNERS WHO REFUSE TO REPENT WILL STILL KEEP GOING TO HELL.

You are man. You cannot understand God fully or his ways. The day you fully understand God and why/how he does every single thing he does, that day he stops being God because you have figured him out. YOUNG MAN, STOP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT AN INFINITE GOD WITH YOUR 3-DIMENSIONAL BRAIN THAT IS CONSTRAINED BY TIME, SPACE AND MATTER! GOD EXISTS OUTSIDE OF THOSE PARAMETERS, SO HE IS NOT CONSTRAINED BY THEM. IF HE WERE, THEN HE IS NOT ALMIGHTY AND WORTH WORSHIPPING. HIS WAYS ARE NOT YOUR WAYS!
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by kachi19: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
removetheturban:

have replied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) / "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User / COZA Scandal: "I Assure You That We Are With You" - CAN President To Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.