Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection (47488 Views)

Honda Babyboy Or Rave 4 1999 Model / Pls How Much Would Replace A Deployed Airbag On Honda Accord Babyboy!!! / honda babyboy 4 sale #450,000 07060544321 osogbo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by xtivin(m): 11:49am On Jan 28, 2018
The engine is 30k,so if i krank the engine twice and it did not answer then no need for mechanic, i take bike straight to market to buy new engine.No wonder o.p loves this car

4 Likes

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by lateefx(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2018
My 1st car and love of MA life. I have upgraded to EOD now but still turn ma head when a clean babyboy passes me by.

1 Like

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by aladesanmi(m): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2018
My best car ever. I used for 4years and never disappointed for once . Except you don't know how to manage it, that's when you can have leg pull off. If it is well maintained you will really enjoys it.

1 Like

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by MrBigiman: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2018
lateefx:
My 1st car and love of MA life. I have upgraded to EOD now but still turn ma head when a clean babyboy passes me by.

I always had the urge to upgrade to an EOD, but no, it won't work. I am fine with my baby boy.
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by meetgaya: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2018
Jonathan:
You're just lucky Charlie

This car wey dey get emergency kleg
I bought Honda 1999 the same year with OP and still working perfectly no engine fix except it's air-conditioning. very comfortable car.

1 Like

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by MrBigiman: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
meetgaya:

I bought Honda 1999 the same year with OP and still working perfectly no engine fix except it's air-conditioning. very comfortable car.

Good to know bro.
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by captainking(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
MrBigiman:

Good to know bro.
Same as mine.. No engine or gear fix.
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by ogtavia(m): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
yeah...I can testify about Honda....its a fantastic ride...especially the CR-V....In its own class..performs very well and fuel consumption is excellent...
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by Icon4s(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
I bought my Honda baby boy in 2008, same year I got married.

I drove the car till 2015 (7years!). That vehicle was so reliable. I learnt how to drive with it and so did my wife.

We had fond memories with it. Like our wedding pix, when I took my wife to deliver my first and the my second child, first days of driving our first two children to school and lots more.

We were almost shedding tears when disposing off the car.

Each time I see someone drive pass me with that car I smile.

9 Likes

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by Icon4s(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2018

I drove the car till 2015 (7years!). That vehicle was so reliable. I learnt how to drive with it and so did my wife.

We had fond memories with it. Like our wedding pix, when I took my wife to deliver my first and then my second child, first days of driving our first two children to school and lots more.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by MrBigiman: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Icon4s:

We had fond memories with it. Like our wedding pix, when I took my wife to deliver my first and then my second child, first days of driving our first two children to school and lots more.

Thanks for sharing this. What vehicle do u use currently?
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by Icecomrade: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Denn:

Your horizon is simply shorter than a football field

Sannu
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by 3kay945(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
When I wanted to get my first car, everyone was advising me "don't buy honda car o". As nature would have it, during the last few months of decision, no week passed without me seeing one honda model to the other having leg pull abi na kleg.. grin that's how I end up with Toyota o. cool

2 Likes

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by ddjay: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mtcheew, Honda and the "broken leg" if your tire no break commot since you buy am,THEN GO AND DO THANKSGIVING

2 Likes

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by MrBigiman: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
3kay945:
When I wanted to get my first car, everyone was advising me "don't buy honda car o". As nature would have it, during the last few months of decision, no week passed without me seeing one honda model to the other having leg pull abi na kleg.. grin that's how I end up with Toyota o. cool

The bland, uninspiring aesthetics of the Camry prior to big for nothing makes it a no no for me. Hope u don't feel bored much as u drive.

1 Like

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by dbelovd(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
captainking:
well..i also learnt this from Nairaland.. Always observe for noise from your wheels.. Just a clue.. Main clue is this.. On your free day.. Jack your car.. (front tyre sides)one side at a time.. Once it's lifted..shake your tyre vigorously.. Side ways..ie. left to right.. Right to left... If you feel it move.. It's a sign your joints are becoming weak... But if it dosent.. Then all is good.. Also shake your tyre up to down... Down to up... If you feel it shake or move.. It's also a sign....in conclusion.. Your tyre..when jacked should be firm... Once you feel it ain't from the above exercise.. Then it's probably a sign of weak or failing suspension... Learnt from Nairaland

Thx for the quick response
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by 3kay945(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
MrBigiman:

The bland, uninspiring aesthetics of the Camry prior to big for nothing makes it a no no for me. Hope u don't feel bored much as u drive.

Why should I get bored? C. D dey work na grin
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by uboma(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
ladyF:

Lol... You heard wrong dear... Very wrong.
But this year is my year. grin

Amen to your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by acevic: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
I just got myself one Honda baby boy . Manual transmission. Doing great. Although I'm getting some funny noise each time I apply brakes.

1 Like

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by captainking(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
dbelovd:

Thx for the quick response
u are welcome bro
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
Everybody seem to be saying good stuff about the car,no one wants to mention its ugly nature lf fuel gulping! Abi im the only one facing that issue?!! cry
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by Sinof(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mckandre:
why is it called Honda baby boy
Nigerians Nick-named It Because It Was Featured And Used By Tyrese Gibson In That Popular Movie 'Just A Baby Boy' That Year.
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by Mike4S: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
How much can I get the engine? (F 20 B) Precisely
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by Cannonleo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
ately1:
budget
2013 is 8.7- 9m
2014- 9.5m -9.8..
God bless
lord can I find one under 4 mil
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by okerekeikpo: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
ately1:

Honda -850k-900k
Golf - 700k
Nigerian used?
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by Fidecoo(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
The very flexible car for all average income earner.i dreamt of having 1 and fortunately I had and I am still using it.honestly,I love this car.

1 Like

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by MrBigiman: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
3kay945:

Why should I get bored? C. D dey work na grin

Once my dashboard is not inspiring enough, I get bored. Worst off if the AC is nonfunctional. I run my ACs almost 24/7, the C class AC wins it though.
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by ately1(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Nigerian used?
No sir Cotonou price
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by ately1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Cannonleo:
lord can I find one under 4 mil
Bros go for venza 2009 sir
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by asumo12: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Emaytex:

okay thanks fr prompt response
I have Nigeria used (a year) for sell...
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by 3kay945(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
MrBigiman:

Once my dashboard is not inspiring enough, I get bored. Worst off if the AC is nonfunctional. I run my ACs almost 24/7, the C class AC wins it though.

As said before, it is my first so still a learner wink it's Rav4. My A.c isn't chilling anymore, looking for good tech to fix that. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Why Is Lexus IS 250 Always A Write Off Whenever It's Involved In An Accident? / Bajaj Launches Re 250 Superkeke In Nigeria, Unveils Jay Jay Okocha As Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.