Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper (40488 Views)

Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin / Big-sized Lady Twerks For Nollywood Actor, Rocks Him (photos) / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Iphone5: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2018
Ali-bababa, you be Mumu
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Sheriffusoro(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2018
This lady p**sy co tight well well
Like for tight,share for loose
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by jibs4lv(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2018
Wesporting:
na wa for Nigerians. so wetin him talk bad?
it's not her fault to say so , that's the system we find ourselves in. low self esteem.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by IAMBlesssed(f): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2018
Tho I respect Ali Baba's view but this lady needs to be told the bitter truth, She seriously needs to do something about her weight ASAP...
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by gudvibz(f): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2018
One of the problem in Nigeria is body shaming, it's effect can be very overwhelming.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Jaykolo10(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2018
But wait that camp self na biggy camp nii... see then the women wey dey her back self over thick they worry them.... still and still everyone needs to be healthy and so I don't support Alibaba on this
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by martineverest(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2018
is that her back or front?
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by obailala(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2018
When did it become a crime, or an issue of national essays for a person to be fat? undecided
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by thunderbabs: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2018
Abeg come off it ali baba.... You getting too serious nowadays, plzzzzz.

I see the spirit of awada kerikeri don fly go another comedian body. Not saying ali baba is wrong ooo but on a lighter note, her look is hilarious, mk u park ur wife material, smone's friend bla bla go one side first
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Fitbillionairep: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2018
If she single, I am available
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by martineverest(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2018
is the camp meant for fat ppl?
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2018
doyinisaac:
He is right though....

u still havn't make ftc. Anyday u made it. Just mention me; i will surprise u.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Afritop(m): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2018
5 of this lady must not enter one BRT Bus. The driver and conductor must conclude a staff has taken 5 seats

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by lookingfly: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2018
Why is almost all the ladies in the pic looking at her....... Ladies and jealousy lipsrsealed
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by tman14(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2018
Respect!
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2018
holuwajobar:
what is this? anyways, seun is still searching for wife sha..... i wont mind if he can try this one out...
You're not well at all.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Timiblanko(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2018
Who send Ali baba to write this Epistle. This lady have suffer
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2018
OneCorner:

If I handle d two of u ehn
were you given the uniform to handle civilians or to serve and protect? that you ve a khaki on doesnt mean you cant get a good ass whooping from a random civilian. better face the tasks you re being prepared to face. Sometimes i wonder the kind of people we bring into the military... soiling our profession anyhow.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by ayusco85(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2018
MiaB:
Mr Ali baba, just confess you like her.

Pathetic thinking, with Ur nose like Pinocchio
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Yomiwayne80(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by isahsalee: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Haba, why all big size coppers gathered together?
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Enemyofpeace: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
I'm sure na ibo girl grin grin
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
HERE COMES A PERFECT HUSBAND FOR HER

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Bizztycoon: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
The two women in that picture are also oversized. grin
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
And the girl turns celeb overnight because of her weight
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by wildkat: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
To be frank, her abdomen looks like 'camel toe'
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by wink2015(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
Interesting News.

That Big Size Corper is food for thought about the greatest of God.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
It is "may". There is no guarantee anywhere that she has those qualities as alibaba no sabi the girl. I see no sense in the post!
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by maxzzo1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jesu dis one back abi na front...
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by mommaJ(f): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
SORRY OP & NAIRALANDERS. I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...I REALLY NEED IT TO GET TO FRONT PAGE.PLEASE HELP US GET OUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Laple0541(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Away from the lady's image, I looked at other corpers in the picture, seems Nigeria higher institutions are only producing over 30's graduates nowadays, all of them looked like married indivuals.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Yes it took her alot of guts to pose with that NYSC uniform. She is a very nice person... She base in Kaduna but presently serving in Delta state... If you have word of encouragement for her or you want to interview her, this is her number: 07036597208... Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell / Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.