Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman (1764 Views)

Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) / Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? / Kufour Team Wants Tougher Sanctions For Electoral Offenders . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by BigB11(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2007
Ghanaian President John Kufauor has described Globacom Chairman, Dr. Mike Adenuga as Africa's number one businessman. Kufour who was speaking at the 2006 Glo/CAF Awards held Thursday night at the Accra International Conference Centre noted that the Globacom Chairman symbolised the African enterprise spirit and had through his business conquests given hope of an African rebirth.
“When you talk about business in Africa, you talk about Adenuga. He has within a short time left his footprint on different areas of business including banking, oil, aviation, real estate and telecommunications. But I am particularly impressed with what he has done with Globacom. In just a little over three years, Adenuga has made Globacom a force not only in Nigeria but also in the African telecommunications landscape, “Kufuor said.
President Kufour said the government and people of Ghana were excited about Globacom’s entry into their country, assuring him of full support of Ghanaians. “We are happy with what they (Globacom) have achieved in Nigeria and look forward to having them replicate that success in Ghana, “Kufour said.
He described the CAF Order of Merit in Gold (Pillar of African Football) award given to Adenuga at the event as a most deserving reward for his unparalleled efforts in promoting football in Africa. He told the over 10,000 guests who crammed into the ICC hall that[b] he was pleased Globacom chose his country to host the most prestigious awards in the continent especially as it coincided with the 50th anniversary of Ghana’s independence and the establishment of the Confederation of African Football. “It is a historic moment for us and we are proud to have CAF and Globacom management here today,” Kufour said.
[/b]The Ghanaian president described Chelsea of England midfielder, Michael Essien who made the final three for the African Footballer of the Year award as a proud product of Ghana and one of the brightest stars of African football. Essien was however beaten by his teammate, Ivorien Captain Didier Drogba. Taiye Taiwo of Nigeria who plays for Olympic Marseilles of France won the Young Footballer of the Year Award while Super Falcon’s striker Cynthia Uwak emerged the Female Footballer of the Year.
Kufuor observed that Globacom’s sponsorship of the Glo/CAF awards had raised the profile of the awards and deepened interest in the event and the game of football in Africa. He praised the standard of the Accra event, describing it as one of the most glamorous events ever to be staged in his country. President Olusegun Obasanjo was represented at the ceremony by the Chairman of the National Sports Commission, Bala Kaoje.
Adenuga in his speech described African players plying their trade across the globe as great ambassadors of the continent. Adenuga also rated the players higher than their counterparts from other parts of the world. He said the continent should be proud of their ambassadorial calling. His words: “Africans are great and talented people. In terms of everything we do, we always show our greatness. But we are a people from different backgrounds and tribes. We also speak different languages but football is one game that speaks one language. We have hundreds of our players scattered all over Europe, who have represented the continent exceptionally that nobody can ignore the number of players the continent has supplied to Europe and who have contributed immensely to the development of the game there. We should all be proud of ourselves.”
He said, given the immense talent that abounds across Africa, players from the continent would continue to dominate various leagues in Europe in the years to come. “I have no doubt that with the array of talents across Africa, the continent will continue to produce quality players that will continue to dominate the game in the various leagues across Europe ,” he said.
Drogba said at the occasion that the award would propel him to perform better in future competitions both for club and country. Drogba who dedicated the award to his family, thanked his country men and Africans at large for the love and support shown him over the years. He also received a standing ovation from the crowd for emerging in an Ivorien traditional outfit to pick his award.
Nigeria’s Cynthia Uwak who won the Female Player award, also said the award would forever galvanize her to win more awards in her career. Uwak who dedicated her award to Nigerians said but for her selection into the female national team, she would not have been noticed. CAF has awarded Adenuga, the Pillar of Sports in Africa for his strong support for African Football at both national and continental levels. Adenuga will be presented the trophy at the opening of the 29th CAF General Assembly scheduled to hold in Khartoum on 10th and 11th February 2007.
The Chairman of Globacom made headlines when the company secured the sponsorship title rights of the Nigerian Premier League at an annual fee of N639 million for four consecutive soccer seasons. Globacom’s sponsorship has raised the status of the Nigerian football League to one of the highest in African and has won President Obasanjo’s commendation and a special recognition from the Confederation of African Football, CAF.
The 53 year-old Adenuga Jr. was born in 1953 in Ibadan. He attended the famous Ibadan Grammar School, in Oyo State for his secondary education and studied Business Administ-ration at Northwestern State University, Alva, Oklahoma in the United States. He also earned a Masters degree at Pace University, New York, majoring in Business Administration with emphasis on Marketing.
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by BigB11(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2007
First, I will like to commend Adenuga for his incredible contribution toward a mega successful CAF award. In my eyes, CAF award is a complete priceless pride of Africa and we should all be proud of a wonderful out come of the event.
What a pleasant atmosphere; one had no other choice but to continue to ask self 2 questions:
Are these African people?
Is this Africa?

Second, this posted article reminds me of an old adage that says "choose your friend wisely".
Adenuga knows how, when and who to chose as his friends.
An important skill any successful businessman should possess.

MAMAJAMA and other doubters, pay attention to the beginning of an era of GLOBACOM in Ghana; because this is the most critical part of an implementation of a successful business, and most people usually don't see or don't know this part.
But people are so quick to speculate on how or why someone is so successful within a short period.

I predict that by 2010, GLOBACOM will be the number one telecommunication company in West Africa; and people like MAMAJAMA wouldn't know how it happens so quick, as usual.

Third, this posted article also reminds me of one of my posted comments that says "Adenuga doesn't need Nigeria, but Nigeria needs him" The man could easily take himself and his money to other part of the world and be much more profitable than doing business in Nigeria.
It is also clear that the man is moving on and it is up to us, Nigerians to start recognizing a true patriot or else we will continue to drive away great Nigerians from helping to move our great nation forward effectively.

Finally, I need to cool my head down for a moment, too much to say and I truly do not know how or where to start, but there is one thing that is crystal clear on my mind:
Adenuga is an incredible Nigerian and the number one African businessman.
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by IykeD1(m): 3:12am On Mar 04, 2007
This is bunch of BS. He should be commended for supporting sports in the continent,
but please, on what basis is this No 1 business man thing is based on?

If you are the leader of a country and just recieved a donation of about 1billion Cedis
or more, not sure how much Naira or Dollar that is but I am sure its a lot, I can see the
point of all this praise singing.

Of course, we have conveninently forgotten that Adenuga has been seeking refuge in
his country this past months. Couldn't all this be some type of payment for services
rendered?
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by BigB11(m): 3:24am On Mar 04, 2007
Posted by Iyke-D
Of course, we have conveniently forgotten that Adenuga has been seeking refuge in
his country this past months.

Seeking refuge for what?
Please, pay attention and make yourself clear.
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by adconline(m): 3:29am On Mar 04, 2007
African politicians are praise singers.
What makes Adenuga no 1 businessman in Africa. Did Kufor defer  to any existing data. African is a continent being led by myopic people. Mike Adenuga  has done well in helping CAF, but not to be compared with Dr. Mo Mohammed, founder of CELTEL, Strive Massiyiwa, Founder of Econet,  Naguib Sawiris, founder of Orascom. Folks let's check our facts.
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by BigB11(m): 3:55am On Mar 04, 2007
@adconline:

Cool reply.

But you need to understand something, my friend.
It is OK for all of us to have different super hero; it is absolutely acceptable. For example: Some in United States think Clinton is the greatest leader, while others still think Bush is the man, but at the same time all these folks still have respect for one another. This is called civilization and respect for democracy.
It is part of life, people in general will always see things differently (some will like Batman, few will like Superman, while the rest will like Spiderman), as long as we embrace respect for one another, it is certainly appropriate to have different perception about things.

Hence it is totally unnecessary to degrade Kufour's comment; the man recognizes advancement and prosperity for his country and he's determined to take advantage of the great opportunity.

Do I blame the man? Definitely, NO.

To me, the man is a very sensible leader, who is totally focused on moving his country to the top; may be as the New Giant of Africa.
Who knows!
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by BigB11(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2007
PTDF report

A preliminary perusal of the Senate Report on the PTDF excites both commendation and questions. There are grey areas which the full Senate has to delve into. A parliamentary committee report, when laid before the chamber, still has no life. The circulation and debate of the report is the next stage. The report can either be killed or confirmed by the Senate in full session. There could be amendments here and there and much more importantly, lobbying and counter-lobbying will determine what will eventually happen to the report.

A very commendable aspect of the report is the deserved clearance given to Otunba Mike Adenuga, the Bill Gates of our time. The report exonerated Globacom, the leader in Africa’s telecommunications industry. This is clearly justice delivered without fear or favour and with an eye on the need to build Nigeria as the leading nation, not only in black Africa, but across the entire continent.
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by BigB11(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2007
Globacom roll-out in Ghana:

Globacom, Nigeria’s second national carrier, is about to spread its network to Ghana in its quest to dominate the GSM market in which it now has about 12 million subscribers.

Ghanaian President, John Kuffour, said at the CAF Awards at the weekend that he would provide Globacom a conducive environment to operate, which was interpreted to mean approval for it to roll out any moment from now.

Extending its services to Ghana and, eventually to other parts of Africa, will project Globacom well – beyond Nigeria, its base, where it is making good money, and competing neck and neck with MTN that already has a continental outlay.

But Nigeria, with a population of 140 million, remains the largest market for any operator. Ghana’s population is 21 million.

Globacom Executive Director, Okon Iyanam, explained in Accra at the weekend (after the CAF Awards sponsored by Globacom) that the roll out plan, which has been in the pipeline for a long while, will now be activated as the company is ready to extend to the continent.

Kuffour heaped praises on Globacom for its support for African youths and, in particular, soccer.

He said Ghana is keen to see the company extend its business frontiers into its domain.

Globacom will have to compete with four networks in Ghana, none of which operates its per second billing system.

They are Areeba, One Touch, and two others.

Globacom Sponsorship Manager, Harry Iwuala, said apart from a near perfect business climate in Ghana, his company would provide incentives for the Ghanaian populace.

The hi-tech equipment being imported from the United States through the Globacom-Alcatel partnership will be deployed.

"We are determined to get the best of networks in Nigeria, and indeed Africa. Sports, especially football, has been one of our reach out points; we won’t and can’t fail this generation," Iyanam stated.

http://odili.net/news/source/2007/mar/5/612.html
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by BigB11(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2007
Obasanjo Salutes Adenuga, Hayatou

President Olusegun Obasanjo has commended Globacom Chairman, Dr. Mike Adenuga Jr., for his contributions to the development of football on the African continent.
In an address read on his behalf by the Chairman of the National Sports Commission (NSC) Bala Ka’oje, at the Glo/CAF Awards in Accra, Ghana, the President stated that Adenuga and the President of the Confederation of African Football (CAF), Issa Hayatou, deserved special commendation for their role in youth development.
“They have both dedicated themselves to further uniting the nations of Africa through the instrumentality of the meaningful engagement of our youths, the expansion of communication capacities, and employment opportunities for all Africans,” Obasanjo said.
President Obasanjo noted that limitless possibilities existed for the African continent if the organised private sector emulated Adenuga and Hayatou in “partnering with the various governments in the development of sports infrastructure and the creation of enabling environment for the development of the generality of sports in Africa.”
He expressed delight in associating with the Glo/CAF Awards which he said celebrates nobility, gracefulness and unique productive capacity of the youth of Africa.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=72273
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by ifedee(f): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2007
@ Big B1

I read your post on Adenuga. I am pretty impressed by the guy myself and i have been following his progress and i know that in the last few years, he has been able to achieve what most coys would probably take 10 - 15 years to achieve.

But. methinks you should slow down a bit on the eulogies so you won't appear as a praise-singer. Sincerely,while reading your posts,what came to my mind was; Is this guy, Adenuga's propangandalist or sumthin?

Let his works speak for him.
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by BigB11(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2007
@Ifedee:

Excellent post.

I will take your advise.

Thanks.
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by BigB11(m): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2007
Glo is determined to improving the quality of lives in Nigeria
Nigeria’s second national operator in telecoms, Globacom has said it has concluded plans to ensure that its subscribers enjoy uninterrupted network service.

More subscribers have also won mouth-watering prizes in its on-going N750 recharge seasons Recharge promotion. Eight people are now proud owners of brand new Honda Accord i-vtec cars courtesy of the promo. While four won in Benin another four won in Nsukka, Enugu State.

The Benin regional manager of the company, Mr. Roy Olaiya said Globacom hold its customers in high regard hence it is still rewarding them, adding that the promo which commenced December 2006 has been extended till the end of this month.

Olaiya spoke during the Benin regional draw of the promo.

At the draw, four lucky winners, including a building contractor, Mr. Emmanuel Osunobor, emerged winners and went home with a brand new Honda Accord i-vtec 2006 model saloon car, each.

The regional manager in his welcome address described the promo as one of the best the company had done in recent time, saying that Globacom was more than ever determined to take Nigerians to the next level.

Olaiya pointed out that in the last three years, Globacom has achieved over 90 per cent of its coverage target with over 12 million subscribers’ base and unrivalled network quality. He assured its subscribers of qualitative service and rewarding relationship with the customers.

In his acceptance speech, one of the star winners, Osunobor thanked management of Globacom for making the promo real and called on other Nigerians to patronize the company.

Other winners at the draw included Mr. Cypril Egharevba from Eleme, Rivers State, Peter Diopa Warri, and Mr. Nwanjede Sunny from Asaba, Delta State.

Meanwhile a first year media radiography student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and three other subscribers, during the week became the latest winners of brand new Honda Accord i-vtec (2006 model) cars in the Glo N750 Seasons Recharge Promotion.

The student, 19-year-old Obi Chukwuemeka Anderson, Chinasa Abigail Okedum with number 0805 5812019, Femi Atoyebi as well as Sokari Kate emerged winners in an electronic draw held for subscribers in the Enugu Region at Zodiac Hotel, Enugu.

Their numbers were selected from subscribers in the region who recharged their phones with the special N750 recharge card denomination within the commencement of the promotion on December 1 last year and the draw date.

The four cars are part of the 40 Honda Accord cars which Globacom is offering to prepaid subscribers in the promotion. Other regions where subscribers have won the car prizes include Lagos , Abuja , Port Harcourt , Benin and Kano .

When called on phone from the venue of the draw and informed of the development, the lucky subscribers had mixed reactions. Atoyebi replied angrily, "Please, I am at work. I don’t have time for all this joke," and switched off his phone. Anderson reacted in a similar manner, asking "How do you want me to believe you? I don’t believe you please."

For the other two winners, however, their initial doubts gave way when they heard the loud clapping of the audience at the background. "Oh my God, I am in church. Ooh thank God oo. Thank God oo," Okedum screamed. Sokari, after some silence at her end of the line, asked: "Motor, me win motor? Where do I get it, now?"

Speaking before the draws, Globacom’s Enugu Regional Manager, Kehinde Bangudu, said Globacom has through unprecedented promotion shown its commitment to improving the quality of lives of its subscribers and Nigerians as a whole.

"We owe a debt of gratitude to our subscribers for their amazing support and patronage. Globacom acknowledges the goodwill and tremendous support it has enjoyed from Nigerians since 2003 when it began operations", Bangudu told the large audience which included subscribers, dealers, government officials, business executives, students and market women. The regional manager added that Globacom would continue to empower Nigerians to rule their world.

Bangudu also reassured the doubting winners and guests at the draw that their doubts would disappear at the prize presentation which would be held next week.

Also speaking after the draws, the special guest of honour and Commissioner for Health in Enugu State, Dr. C Uzoh, commended Globacom for its unmatched customer-reward packages.

"I had before now been hearing about the promotion on radio, but today, I have become a witness. I can confirm that it is real. The process of arriving at the winners is free, fair and transparent", the commissioner noted.

"Glo has changed a lot of things in the communication industry. They pioneered Per Second Billing which has so far been the most innovative in telecoms in Nigeria . They also reduced call tariffs and cost of GSM lines and I commend them for what they have done for Nigerians, Uzoh said.

Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by tianshie(m): 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2007
Mr.big B1 you seem to have a small mind.
I've known you from your early days on nairaland and all you've done is ass lick Adenuga and IBB,it gets nauseous.
Spare us your bullsh*t.Take a piss.
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by BigB11(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2007
@tianshie

As soon as your father starts to do something constructive in Nigeria, I will lick his ass too.

Just let me know!

Infact, if it makes you feel better, you can go ahead and call me "ASS LICKER"; it doesn't matter, my friend.
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by tianshie(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2007
Alright. Come and lick my ass here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-42696.0.html

Bon appetit.
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by BigB11(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2007
GLO-CAF AWARDS Not a bad show, thanks to Toure and Gerry
By Ademola Olajire, who was in Accra
Posted to the Web: Saturday, March 10, 2007

Billed as the occasion of the year, the Globacom-CAF African Football Awards ceremony in the Ghanaian capital, Accra, penultimate Thursday, could have been better-packaged. In the end the stage management skills of comperes, Mariam Toure and Gerry Rantselai helped. And, of course, the exhilarating performance of Yvonne Machaka (Chaka Chaka).

The opening was perfect, and the distinguished guests inside the Accra International Conference Center had no reason to fear that it could be less than the spectacle that we all saw in Abuja last year. But somehow, certain things failed to key in properly, and what we had was a moderate show.

Mariam Toure, from Mali, and Gerry Rantselai, from South Africa, were no Tom and Jerry. If they were, it would have been bad for night.
Globacom has done so much for the game of football in Nigeria and the whole of Africa, in only 43 months of operation, and has set very high standards for themselves in every area, that you would expect True Colours, the event managers from South Africa, to know what to package for them. The Accra show was lacking in proper planning in some areas.

There was nothing wrong about Globacom chairman. Dr Mike Adenuga’s opening message, which dwelt on Globacom’s faith in the future of the African game, the fact that “Africa is where the best players in the world are made”, and the giant strides that Nigeria’s second carrier has made, with 11 million subscribers in just more than three years of operation. Ghana’s Minister of Education, Science and Sport, Papa Owusu-Ankomah. followed by admitting that choosing Ghana as venue was in recognition of the giant strides that the country has made in African football.

Grammy Award winners, Soweto Gospel Choir, were led in performance by Yvonne Machaka, who truly captivated the auditorium with hit single ‘Quixobotin’. Then, CAF President, Issa Hayatou, congratulated Ghana for celebrating Golden Jubilee as an independent nation the same year CAF is celebrating 50 years, and disclosed that CAF handed Dr Adenuga the Gold Order of Merit because of his noble and enviable contributions to African football. He also congratulated President John Kufour for his election as chairman of the African Union.

It would have been great if the momentum was maintained, but then, few people people began to overstay their welcome. An awards ceremony is not one for long speeches and one person taking the stage for too long. It gets boring. Nigeria’s Minister/Chairman of the National Sports Commission, Engineer Bala Ka’oje, led the way. He might have meant well with his speech that was preceded by President Obasanjo’s speech, but the organizers paid for two hours of quality showpiece for TV and not for long talk. He also did not realize the right time to quit. Ghanaian musician, Batman Samini, was also guilty of same, ensuring that he achieved his aim of shaking hands with President Kufour.

Globacom’s Yinka Olafimihan, who read Dr Adenuga’s speech, was equally guilty, and his attempt to read a French version met with a stoic verbal resistance that swept him off stage. But, it was good he realized it was time to quit.

Apart from too-long-a-letter, the two other issues that undermined the night were ‘no-famous-names’ and ‘winner-takes-all’. It was winner-takes-all, because we were only told the winners in each category, not the second or third. It would also have helped if someone took it upon himself to compile names of the famous personalities who were in the hall, and hand this over to the comperes for proper recognition of some of the greatest names in African football, art and culture.

Nigeria’s legendary musician, King Sunny Ade, was there, as well as legendary footballer, Olusegun Odegbami. Super Eagles coach, Austin Eguavoen, and Samson Siasia, as well as famous administrators from far and near, were all buried in anonymity.

Recognition for President Kufour, Vice President, Aliu Mahama, CAF President, Issa Hayatou, and a mention of ‘board of governors’ of CAF, was all that we had.
Nigerian musician, Lagbaja, failed to come in with his hit song, and dragged on without inspiring the auditorium. Machaka came back and lifted spirits once more. “I’m 41 but I still feel like a teenager”, she told me when I approached her at the end. I agreed with her.

One more. How did they manage to leave out the Supporters Club of the Year award entirely, even when it was on the programme? And who was that fellow who ‘gatecrashed’ onto the comperes’ dias to announce Hossam Hassan as the Inter-Club Player of the Year, when he was actually to present the award?
Next time, we should have shorter and fewer speeches, recognition of famous names, musicians who will live the auditorium enraptured, order of votes for each category and more razzmatazz. That’s what a spectacle is about.
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by BigB11(m): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2007
Nigeria: GLO Unveils Vogts in Lagos

Nigeria's new Technical Adviser, Mr. Berti Vogts will on Thursday, March 15 be unveiled to the nation's football stakeholders by Globacom Limited, the Official Partner to the Nigeria Football Association (NFA) and Sponsor of the Super Eagles. The ceremony scheduled to hold at the Mike Adenuga Towers, corporate headquarters of Globacom, will also mark the formal handing over of the German coach to the NFA by the company.

Vogts is expected in Abuja today and will on Wednesday, pay a courtesy visit to the Chairman of the National Sports Commission and Minister of Sports, Hon. Engr Bala Bawa Kaoje in his office at the Federal Secretariat Complex. The coach will also be a guest at the Globacom regional headquarters in Abuja.

"Part of the itinerary of the coach in Abuja will include a courtesy call on the Honourable Minister and a visit to the Gloworld office in Abuja. He will also be shown his official residence in Abuja after the tour of our office", revealed a Globacom official.

"In Lagos on Thursday, Vogts will be formally presented to the public at a media briefing that will

also mark a formal handover to the NFA. In the evening of Thursday, he will be treated to dinner with a select number of important football stake-holders in attendance. We are going this length because we want the German to experience our hospitality and positive disposition to visitors", added the official.

Vogts, whose engagement by Nigeria was sealed at a contract signing ceremony in London is arriving the country to take charge of the Super Eagles in the

Nations Cup qualifying match against Uganda on March 24. The match will take place in Abeokuta.

"We want Nigerians to support the coach and players because the country cannot afford not to be at the Ghana 2008 Nations Cup after the last absence at the World Cup. This is the time for all Nigerians to unite again behind our football to set it on the track for South Africa 2010".

http://allafrica.com/stories/200703130476.html
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by Gold(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2007
Nelson Mandela, told one of our Governor at the commissioning of a new Hospital Constructed in S/A by the Governor (Actually a Presidential aspirant now) That He would have being happier if the commissioning were to be in his country (Nigeria), where are we going?.

Let be sure the Inside is Throughly Clean before cleaning OUTside.
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by BigB11(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2007
Oh yes, it is very important for one to makesure that the inside is clean before cleaning the outside.

Believe me, in this case the both inside and out side are extremely clean.

My purpose of these posting is to show the other side of new developments in Nigeria. We are not only authorized to expose the bad situation; there are other incredible things that are happening day after day in Nigeria.
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by Gold(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2007
you said the inside
Big B1:

Oh yes, it is very important for one to makesure that the inside is clean before cleaning the outside.

Believe me, in this case the both inside and out side are extremely clean.

why is the man not presently in the country? Is good we are all fast becoming an advocate of good deed wonderful but what is the degree of benefit derivable from it
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by BigB11(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2007
posted by Gold
why is the man not presently in the country?

If you truly want to know, I will advise you to go ahead and do your reseach, it won't take you long to discover an answer to your question.

This topic is posted for another reason.

Good luck!
Re: President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman by Gold(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2007
Alright sir!

I will try to find out.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Briton/nigerian Drug Pusher Sentenced To Life / Positive Tribalism / Donald Duke: How Elections Are Rigged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.