Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Kwankwaso To Visit Kano With Drones Due To Police Warnings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso To Visit Kano With Drones Due To Police Warnings (533 Views)

"PDP Must Not Lose Kwankwaso To Another Party" - FFK Says / 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others / Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso To Visit Kano With Drones Due To Police Warnings by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 27, 2018
Kwankwaso vows to visit Kano despite Warnings From Police
The previous Governor of Kano State, Rabiu Kwankwaso has proclaimed that nobody can prevent him from heading out to his home state.

He said he will go there calmly to see his constituents.

The Kano Command of the police had cautioned Kwankwaso, who is presently a serving senator, against going to Kano.

Buhari Stirs Up Controversy over real age

The State Police Commissioner, Rabiu Yusuf, said the police would not permit a breakdown of peace because of the tension over the visit.

Kwankwaso to visit kano with drones
Be that as it may, Kwankwaso, who talked through his spokesman, Binta Sipikin, in Kano, said he will go to the state with "seven camera drones ", three global media outfits and, "a host of other top national and international friends of his"

"We are coming to visit companions, families and different relatives that for quite a while, we have not seen.we have coordinated this visit with seven camera drones and other apparatus that would make it a hitch free home coming,” he said

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/news/kwankwaso-vows-visit-kano-despite-warnings-police/

Re: Kwankwaso To Visit Kano With Drones Due To Police Warnings by livinus009(m): 4:55am On Jan 27, 2018
Why would a serving senator representing one of the districts in Kano be afraid of visiting the state Something is definitely wrong.. Man must have done some really bad things..
Re: Kwankwaso To Visit Kano With Drones Due To Police Warnings by Panshow(m): 4:59am On Jan 27, 2018
Seven camera drones? Seems like he's going their for a movie coverage or something.
Re: Kwankwaso To Visit Kano With Drones Due To Police Warnings by chriskosherbal(m): 5:03am On Jan 27, 2018
Why is he afraid to the extent of now moving around with drones? Hmmmm

We were told that clear conscience fear no accusation.

Just saying tho.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Visit Kano With Drones Due To Police Warnings by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 27, 2018
This happens when you fall out with a disloyal successor.

Rabiu kwankwaso... Will be like, i really made a mistake.
Re: Kwankwaso To Visit Kano With Drones Due To Police Warnings by Mynd44: 5:24am On Jan 27, 2018

(1)

I Was Not Slapped Nor Did I Ask Anybody To Slap Anyone, Senator Olujimi / Why I Rejected ‘cattle Colony’ For Plateau – Gov. Lalong / See What El-rufai Said About Buhari Some Years Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.