Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

What Is An Ibo Man Doing With The Bokoharam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is An Ibo Man Doing With The Bokoharam (482 Views)

This Is An Ibo Man, An IGWE! He Thrashed Ipob, Massob And Ohanaeze In This Vide / See What Slay Queen Is Doing With PT Presidential Candidate / The Chances Of An Ibo Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is An Ibo Man Doing With The Bokoharam by OneCorner: 7:07am On Jan 27, 2018
A man believed to be an ibo man named Amaechi Fred O was arrested yesterday. He's said to be a high ranking BH officer.

My question to the easterners in the house is "why are you joining BH when you have ipob? Or is ipob now working with BH"
Re: What Is An Ibo Man Doing With The Bokoharam by dangermouse(m): 7:19am On Jan 27, 2018
Propaganda and deceit as usual.
Believe this then you can believe anything.
Re: What Is An Ibo Man Doing With The Bokoharam by OneCorner: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2018
Well, me I will be running from eastern people too now.
Make e no end in story that touch. "I no know say e carry bomb, I tink say na only chibok galz" meanwhile, our easterner brodaz are now among them.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Akeredolu, Adebayo Shittu Receive Honorary Degree At West African Uni / NIA DG: Facts Of The Matter / Why Igbos Will Choose Buhari In 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.