Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Cost Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow (4213 Views)

3 Units Of 4 Bedroom Terence Duplex With BQ At Lekki, Lagos For Sale / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Olugabby: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2018
Good morning house , Please can some advice me if 4million can finish 4 bedroom bungalow all ensuit.i also have plan to do parapet , while I want to use long parn roofing sheet. I will also need some one to help me with number of blocks that I will need from foundation to roofing. Likewise the electrical work and plumbing

Re: Cost Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Rubbiish(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2018
Olugabby:
Good morning house , Please can some advice me if 4million can finish 4 bedroom bungalow all ensuit.i also have plan to do parapet , while I want to use long parn roofing sheet. I will also need some one to help me with number of blocks that I will need from foundation to roofing. Likewise the electrical work and plumbing
Search for segzy14 thread, a builder, he was helping with free estimation on here.
But i dont know if the free quote is still on ooo...just try...

4m Can't complete it...Something around 4500 - 5000blocks should cover it
Re: Cost Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by fendorf(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2018
Contact us for your granite and sharpsand
Re: Cost Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by twinskenny(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2018
Olugabby:

Good morning,

Drop your email or whatsapp I can help with electrical estimate
Re: Cost Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2018
Olugabby:

hy I am a professional quantity surveyor & construction estimator.I can help you with the cost.

contact

09056082348(call & Whatsapp)

raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2018
Rubbiish:

Search for segzy14 thread, a builder, he was helping with free estimation on here.
But i dont know if the free quote is still on ooo...just try...

4m Can't complete it...Something around 4500 - 5000blocks should cover it

You are right on point, from the plan the blocks needed is 4599-4,929 blocks.
Re: Cost Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Bimpsyyyyy: 9:11am On Jan 31, 2018
Hello, I can help you out with the amount you have to build the building you want, have you heard of laterite blocks, the blocks used at UK and South Africa for construction. My company produces the work to make construction cheaper and affordable with good condition, delivering at the stipulated time, the laterite blocks is now used in Nigeria, all the buildings at amen estate where funke akindele stays is laterite blocks and some areas in Nigeria. If you are interested. Contact me on 07051805606.be wise

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by adebaxton(m): 4:59am On Feb 03, 2018
Olugabby:

4,846 Blocks in total.
4m can move the structure to roofing depending on your site location and Roof Height.
can provide an estimate.

smattad@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by money121(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A Spacious 1 Bed Room Flat At The Back .help / Buy A Duplex House At Oke afa Isolo For N18m / The Ivy Luxuria Estate, By Chevron Drive Lekki Selling Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.