Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes (69142 Views)

Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber, Cultist In Delta; Recover AK-47 Gun / Fulani Kidnapper Caught On A Failed Attempt Boasted Police Will Do Him Nothing / 16-Year-Old Anambra Student Cultist Caught With A Double-Barrel Gun In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by Osezzua(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
nawa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by menix(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
AK47 is one of the easiest assault rifle to assemble nah nd I am very sure most nigeria police can do same in a minute cous I ve done same....
Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by ablaque(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
policemen or policeboys?

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by kerry57: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
They won't freeze this kidnappers bank accts, but they are from the south they will freeze his acct and even get at his relatives. Let's stop being egocentric in talks and actions.

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by HeroicMeastro: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
This is very shameful. A video footage is currently trending online showing how a 25-year old Fulani kidnap kingpin, Ibrahim Umar, was being hailed by police officers as he stunned them by assembling an AK-47 rifle withing minutes.

The kidnapper was arrested and paraded alongside 15 others by the Nigerian Police, earlier this month when he disclosed that he had not only killed over ten of his kidnapped victims in recent times but also drank their blood raw.

In the trending footage, the young criminal who is currently in custody - can be seen assembling the gun as he was cheered by police officers at the station.

He equally disclosed that he hunts and kills soldiers to get their arms and uniforms for operations whenever he was in need of the items. What stands Umar’s kidnap gang out among many others across the country is that it kills the victims even after collecting ransom from their families.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/policemen-hail-kidnapper-ibrahim-umar-as-he-assembles-ak-47-rifle.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by-ba8VI-N4

Lol!!!
Na Buhari teach am na

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nigerian Police is a joke. If a policeman or a military man can not do that even faster than that lad, then he isn't suppose to carry that in the first instance. I wonder what happens when they see a Taliban kid of 9yrs do that same thing much faster.

Imagine getting excited over nothing. Stupid fellas. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by Ghokes(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Shamelessly they are hailing a criminal

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by sharpwriter(m): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Omo...you go soon turn to some of us during Operation Flush that were carrying Dependant ID upandan.

grin grin grin grin

what is operation flush?
Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by BruncleZuma: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
sharpwriter:

what is operation flush?

Rivers State's "Operation Sweep" equivalent
Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by sharpwriter(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Rivers State's "Operation Sweep" equivalent

Ok....flushing SARS or flushing cultists?
Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by cecilgee(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]No wonder nnamdi kanu called it zoo country.
Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by BruncleZuma: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
sharpwriter:

Ok....flushing SARS or flushing cultists?
How old are you?
Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

it's not loaded

There are no magazines in it

I know but its wrong leaving a gun (loaded or not ) with a prisonal inside a cell. Wats the purpose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by mvem(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
SalamRushdie:
There is nothing special in disassembling a rifle and assembling it back ,Anyone who keeps a rifle for more than week can do it with ease ..Nigerian police are just making a celebrity of a low life Fulani maruader for nothing
...na lie..pieces rifle and tell soldiers to assemble it then you will know not all are proficient and they will do it in different time

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by sharpwriter(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
BruncleZuma:
How old are you?

No need asking my age. This is a faceless forum, and words can be misunderstood at times. I responded as regards your comment on the guy who said SARS almost arrested him. We all know the general hatred people have for the police force, especially the SARS unit, and we know their operation in your part of the country. I expect you to answer explicitly. If you feel it is not okay for you to answer, It is okay. Cheers bro!
Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by mvem(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
kerry57:
They won't freeze this kidnappers bank accts, but they are from the south they will freeze his acct and even get at his relatives. Let's stop being egocentric in talks and actions.
...this one get asset...the boy looks 16-17 yrs, he is..

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by Opoki(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
pyyxxaro:
NPF would never stop amusing us

Hailing a vampire

Someone they shud have blinded by now embarassed

They wud def release him , this one de are already celebrating him
He is a Fulani man, he may not be prosecuted , the last time someone like him was captured in Rivers state Don Wanny, his head was smashed, remember those kidnappers whose balls were blown off...

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by Opoki(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
mvem:
...na lie..pieces rifle and tell soldiers to assemble it then you will know not all are proficient and they will do it in different time

Don't mind that guy, there is nothing in marching until a whole IG took last turn instead of right turn.

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by RoyalBlak007: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tamev:

I know but its wrong leaving a gun (loaded or not ) with a prisonal inside a cell. Wats the purpose?

Probably to test his assembling skills

..Make a video out of it
Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by BruncleZuma: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
sharpwriter:

No need asking my age. This is a faceless forum, and words can be misunderstood at times. I responded as regards your comment on the guy who said SARS almost arrested him. We all know the general hatred people have for the police force, especially the SARS unit, and we know their operation in your part of the country. I expect you to answer explicitly. If you feel it is not okay for you to answer, It is okay. Cheers bro!

It means you were born the periods this units were in operation. That's why I wanted to know.
Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by sharpwriter(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
BruncleZuma:

It means you were born the periods this units were in operation. That's why I wanted to know.

You are rude angry angry

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by BruncleZuma: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
sharpwriter:

You are rude angry angry
I'm sorry man can't be helped except you are from Liberia, Sierra Leone or Burundi you'd have heard about Op Sweep and Op Flush
Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Probably to test his assembling skills

..Make a video out of it

why do they need to test it? do they want to employ him?

2 Likes

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by Tonason: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
I am sorry for Nigeria their country, to honest royal and truthful.

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by blackboy(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hmmm this cant be true. He dont look arrested. If arrested he will be released

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by maxzzo1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Naija police mumu jare

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
the sight of a living rotting carcass is a disgrace. Nigeria and Nigerians.. die already

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by mechanics(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
I watch him on tv displaying like as if he's shooting someone, he was among those terrorising people along Abuja Kaduna high way, thank God he was caught.

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by sanusianangi: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Sometimes I don really understand dis naij, some1 dat took people's life and dey allow him dey breath the fresh air. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by mommaJ(f): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
SORRY OP & NAIRALANDERS. I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...I REALLY NEED IT TO GET TO FRONT PAGE.PLEASE HELP US GET OUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by abdul4bam(m): 6:30am On Jan 28, 2018
This bastard doesn't need to be arraigned, he should be fired by firing squad after investigation. I pray he shouldn't be roaming on the street after some months.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) / Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother / Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.